• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Thanks for checking out this next chapter — it has been a bit since I was able to last update this story. Due to lots of traveling, constant working and catching the flu I haven’t had as much time as I would like to work on this project, but I am excited to share this next installment with you. There are a few more chapters living in my head and I would love to hear what you would like to see these boys (and maybe a few others) experience.

As a warning, this next chapter includes some kink play (fisting, body training/modification talk) that may not be liked by everyone.

Enjoy and as always please feel free to drop me a message or leave a comment below! Thanks and happy reading!

Chapter Four: A Surprise New Kink

The holidays were fairly mundane at home. I played the organ for the local church’s Christmas Eve service and my family exchanged gifts. My mom was the only one who commented on the fact that I didn’t have my usual appetite and seemed a little bit paler than usual. I told her that she really shouldn’t worry, that I was just tired from all the festivities. In reality, I knew that my body was finally accepting its fate as being part-Blake forever, and I was kind of in love with that.  When the dorms opened up January second, I had the car packed and ready to get back to school and back into Blake’s arms. We sent each other constant messages and exchanged a few nudes back and forth. Before him, I never would have ever thought a dick was photogenic.

I was a bit concerned that I didn’t ever hear anything from Chris. After he left that night he hadn’t called or texted. Hopefully he wasn’t regretting what had happened or feeling too bad.

Blake and I made plans for my first night back to get together and catch up after the holidays. After speeding back to campus and getting my dorm room ready, I sat and waited for Blake to arrive. When I got the text to meet him in front of the dorm, I swear I walked on air to get to him and sucked on his lips like they held the last drops of water in the universe. We didn’t say much as we hooked arms around each other and made our way to the elevator. Eventually we made it up to my dorm room with most of our clothing still on, and I pushed him into the sofa. He flung his bag across the room as I launched myself at him; I began tearing at the buttons on his shirt in a desperate effort to have his skin rubbing with mine. His lips curled into a mischievous grin as I found his fly was made up of buttons which were almost impossible to undo with his excited bulge keeping the fabric taut.

“Fuck you!” I laughed into his mouth.

Blake laughed, “I wanted to make you work for it a little bit, at least!” I tweaked his nipple and elicited a gasp from him. ‘Payback, bitch,’ I thought to myself.

“You’re going to pay for that one.” Blake grabbed grabbed my head and roughly thrust it down to his still-covered crotch. I inhaled the scent wafting off his pants in warm waves and moaned. “That’s right Paul, let me natural hormones make you horny.” If I thought I was horny before this moment, I kicked into overdrive at this talk. I was struggling to get enough oxygen, but it didn’t even matter. His smell made me feel like I could live forever just inhaling his essence.

Blake continued to grind my face into his crotch as he slipped his hand down my back and reached into my pants to begin massaging my hole. Moans were a constant in my life now, and Blake’s expert treatment of my hole was driving me completely wild. He really is an animal when he gets going.

“Okay, get up and out of these pants.” Blake’s demands had me grinning from ear to ear. When did I become this submissive? I shucked my pants off and threw them behind us onto the floor. Blake prowled down and began nibbling at my taint as he allowed his dry fingers to continue to rub around my still-tight ring. By now I was shivering uncontrollably — where did Blake learn how to make boys putty in his hands? Just as I was thinking that I was getting close to cumming without having touched my cock at all, Blake stopped all motion and stood up.

“Don’t move a muscle.” I lay perfectly still as I heard him rummaging around the bag he had unceremoniously dropped when he first came into the room. He came back a few minutes later and I felt some cool liquid sliding down my taint and over my hole. This was a new experience. I don’t remember us playing a lot with lube before. As if he was reading my mind Blake piped up, “you’re in for a new experience today. Do you trust me?”

“Yes, I trust you,” I panted, “just keep making me feel good.”

“I promise I will do just that.”

Blake began using three fingers to rake the lube into my hole. The constant movement without friction on my sphincter was a new pleasurable sensation. Sex had always been about power and control before. Pain was a part of that process. Now, though, as Blake massaged the lube as deep as his knuckles would allow, I could feel something else taking over both of us. Some kind of sensual cohesion that we would probe the depths of what we both knew we could handle. That mutual connection was doing wonders to me.

Blake kept diligently working more lube into my hole, eventually slipping four fingers into my hole and using them like a spade while he poured even more thick lube deep into my gut. With half of his hand inside me, he leaned down and kissed me passionately. As our tongues danced, I felt him adjust his hand position and pull it partially out. My brain went blank for a moment. I needed him inside me. I wanted him to destroy me to satisfy himself. Somehow that translated into  a strange sensation that I could feel in my sphincter. I created an almost sucking motion and as he tucked his thumb around into a duck bill shape, I felt his entire hand slide straight into my hole.
Immediately the sensation became more than I could take. My legs began shaking uncontrollably, my brain began to short circuit. It was as if my skin was on fire. My senses seemed hyper aware, I felt color, smelled sound — nowhere had I ever heard of such a transcendental experience. Blake kept his tongue working against mine as my brain melted into mush. What was left of my individuality disappeared and we merged into one.

Eventually my body got used to the feeling of the massive stretch of Blake’s fine hands in my hole and I began to relax again. Blake began to gently move his fingers around and immediately found my prostate. I began leaking copious amounts of precum and he leaned down to lick it right from my cock. “Mmm. You’re so sweet and delicious all the time.” He smiled and brought his lips to mine so I could taste my essence. Feeling this I thought I could die a happy man. What else do you need? Being one with your partner, sharing everything between yourselves, it all seemed like perfection to me. Kissing me deeply, Blake used that distraction to firmly remove his hand when I took a breath. I could feel the cool air of the dorm room against my gaping hole. Blake went to take a look.

“Holy fuck, Paul — you look gorgeous! Absolutely sick but gorgeous!”

“Take a picture so I can see!” I demanded. Blake found his phone and quickly snapped a photo. When he handed me the phone I could barely believe what I saw. I was dripping with sweat, precum, and lube, my hair was matted, my eyes were dilated and sparkling. I looked like I was in heaven, legs spread wide exposing my hole. Except my hole was gone. In its place was an alien looking gash that sagged open. Surrounding the gash was my normally perky, tightly-closing sphincter which was slightly open as if begging for another hand.

“How is this my fucking body, Blake!?!?” I couldn’t keep the slight edge of panic out of my voice. Horny panic, I suppose it was. “Will it go back to normal?”

Blake could clearly hear my misgivings and came up next to me and snuggled close. “You’ve just taken your first fist, Paul. I’m sorry if I scared you, but I thought you would like that.”

“Yeah, I’m not really that scared as much as surprised? How the hell did you get your hand inside?”

“It only takes a lot of patience, trust, and lube. I knew we didn’t have anywhere to be and I wanted you to feel good. Did you like it?”

I thought back to the moments we had just shared before I responded, “I loved it. I’ve never felt anything like it, but seeing that picture freaked me out! Did you permanently break my hole?”

Blake chuckled and slid against me, still covered in the sticky mixture of drying lube, sweat, and precum. “You’re not going to be permanently broken, but if you want to experience that more we can train your hole together. Your sphincter is like any other muscle — the more you use it, the more control you have over it. I know some guys who can open their holes so big you could stick a dick inside and not even touch the walls, but they have perfectly normal and healthy lives.”

Blake’s description sank in for a moment. Holes that big surely couldn’t be real. But what if they were? “That seems like a bit of a stretch,” (Blake snorted at the unintentional pun) “but people do this without harm?”

“All the time,” Blake assured me. “And besides, if you ever want to do it again, you looked so hot writhing under me.” Blake casually snaked his hand down to my hole, still gaping slightly from the stretch it had been given before.

Part of my brain seemed hell bent on stopping this from going any farther, but I still hadn’t cum yet and pleasing Blake felt like the most important thing I could do at the moment. I arched my back and gave him easy access to my hole. He dove straight back in with four fingers and my hole seemed to make room quite easily as he resumed his stretching efforts.

Round two was even more intense than the first one. Once Blake got his whole fist inside me, he kept pressing deeper into my hole before slowly pulling his hand out past the heel of his palm and then pushing in again. We took things slowly, and the odd sensation of feeling him constantly stretching my hole to capacity began to feel familiar. As did the feeling of his fingers moving against my colon. I looked down at my belly half expecting to see his hand moving like an alien under my smooth skin, but I couldn’t see anything. I supposed he was pretty low in my body, but it still felt like he would come popping through my belly button at any minute. Eventually we worked into a comfortable rhythm where he was pushing against my prostate. My cock fully inflated and started to bounce around in rhythm to his hand motions for only about a minute before I cried out and fountains of cum began to spray us both from the head of my still-bouncing dick.

I must have convulsed around his hand tightly when I came because I felt him freeze his hand inside after and let me come down from my ejaculation high. We kissed deeply and he rubbed my body in a massage to get me relaxed enough to pull his hand out of me as gently as he could. Both of us totally exhausted (and Blake still wearing most of his clothes) we fell asleep on my bed.

When I woke up hours later, the bed, sheets, and our bodies were all stuck together in an acrid mix of cum, lube, and sweat. I know I should be disgusted, but all I could think was how this most amazing boy showed me a new world and I never wanted to give him up for anything. As I settled back against him and he pulled me close, I thought of all the new experiences I had had and dreamed of the crazy, kinky future we would have together. Little did I know just how much fun we would have.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Greetings friends! Here's another chapter in the saga of Paul, Blake, and Chris. The boys have some stuff to deal with (and no sex to get through in this chapter), but I think it sets them up to have an interesting time in the next installment. Because of the cliffhanger ending, I wanted to get this chapter out and have another one follow in a couple of days. As always, let me know what you think about where things are going. Happy reading!

Chapter Five: A New Family

Blake and I managed to fuck and fist our way through most of the rest of the break. I have to say, Blake was attentive to my needs in so many ways — He always made sure that I was feeling safe and comfortable, constantly brought me food and generally pampered me throughout our time together. We even went out one afternoon and went shopping at a specialty underwear store to get matching jockstraps. I didn’t want to tell him, but I have a major underwear fetish, and knowing that I had something we could match together was amazing. Plus, his ass looked insane perfectly cradled in the back straps. We may have eaten each other out in the fitting room of the store. (I guess we should have been quieter because the assistant smirked at us while ringing up our purchases.)

I made Blake stay home the night before classes resumed so I could get some time preparing for the next semester and spend a few hours practicing. He agreed that he should probably attend to some things before he was back in classes and needed to put in a few hours swimming to stay in shape for the diving sessions he would have the next week. After getting in a few hours playing the organ and starting to organize my books and notebooks for classes the next morning, I went to knock on Chris’s door. He hadn’t been in touch at all during the break, and the few times that Blake and I had tried to see if he was back in his dorm room, there was no answer. I was starting to really worry.

After giving my signature triple knock, I stood back and waited. After a few moments, I could hear some shuffling behind the door before it slowly creaked open. The room behind Chris was completely dark, and when he emerged from the shadows I involuntarily gasped. “Chris, what happened to you!?!?”

Chris looked like he had been beaten. He had dark circles under both eyes, his hair was matted, he had a bruise on his neck and it seemed to continue under his loose-hanging teeshirt. He looked at me with heavily-lidded eyes and just gestured inside. As I walked in the room and the door swung shut behind me Chris started, “I would have called you but my mom smashed my phone.” I could hear his voice tremble. “It was awful. My parents don’t want me to ever go back home again.”

I grabbed Chris and pulled him into a tight hug. In all the time that I had known Chris, I had never seen him look so dejected and depressed. “I’m here for you, Chris. Whatever you need that I can do to help, please let me know. I love you man.” I could feel his tears soaking into my sweater on my shoulder as I held onto his shuddering body. He continued to cry as I walked over to the couch and sat down. After half an hour of just holding him, he unsteadily sat up and began to apologize. “Shut it, I’m here for you and you’re my friend. Don’t apologize. And don’t feel like you need to talk about it if you don’t want to. I’m not going anywhere and there is nothing you can say that will lose me as a friend.” Chris gave me a watery grin and seemed to sigh with relief. We stayed together and put a movie on for the night. I didn’t want to leave Chris until I knew that he could get some sleep before classes in the morning. At about midnight he had dropped off and I carried him to his bed and tucked him in. I left him a note saying that I went home to sleep but would come by and wake him up in the morning in case he woke up in the middle of the night and felt lonely.

When I made it back across the hall I sent a message to Blake:

**Chris is in a bad way and I think he is going to need our help to get through things. Can we go out and do something as a group after classes?**

I only had to wait for a few seconds before I got a response from Blake:

**Yep, I will be ready for a bonding experience.**

I managed to wake up with enough time to get ready for school then get Chris ready for school as well. As I sent him trotting off to the Business School buildings with a muffin and a banana in his hands, I headed off to my first music theory class of the morning. Getting back into the swing of things with classes provided me some structure and went mostly well. I got chewed out by my piano professor for neglecting the instrument while I was on break, but otherwise it all went very well. I sent Blake text messages on and off during the day as we made plans to go out for pizza after he finished up his diving practice this afternoon.

Collecting Chris first after I wrapped up a practice session, we walked down to the training complex for athletes in time to see Blake’s final dive of the night. I couldn’t get it out of my head how fucking gorgeous he was — his body so elegantly taut and bowed as he twirled through the air. Chris and I applauded as he swam over to the side of the pool and gave us a wave as he trotted off to the changing rooms.

Turning to me Chris asked, “why are you both being so nice to me again?”

“Well,” I responded, “I wanted to prove to you that we both care about you very deeply and are here if there is anything that we can do to help. You need to know that, and whatever ends up happening with your family, you have a family in us.” I could see tears forming at the corners of Chris’s eyes and I gave him a quick hug. “We’re going to have a great time tonight over pizza and get to all chat more deeply. I think it will be fun.” With a smile and a quick nod, Chris agreed and we walked toward the exit of the locker room to wait for Blake.

After only a few minutes, Blake emerged from the locker room with still-damp hair, but looking remarkably put together with his kit bag slung over his shoulder. “Come on boys, my car is right outside.” We all piled into his car and drove the ten minutes to a quiet pizza shop in a strip mall on the outskirts of the campus area. As we jumped out of the car, I could tell that Blake had some kind of hidden agenda — I only hoped that he would be able to keep things from getting too out of hand tonight. . .

We plonked down at a booth and ordered a couple of pizzas to split between the three of us. Chris opened up about how his parents had kicked him out right before Christmas and he bounced around with a few friends back home before he managed to get a ride back to school. He seemed to be handling things better than he had before, but I could tell that he was still raw from his treatment over the break. Eventually we switched subjects to how our breaks went. Blake and I looked at each other before Blake leaned in and whispered, “Paul managed to take my fist every night for two weeks.” Chris’s eyes widened, “he just needs an excuse to top more often and he’ll be growing into an ideal pig, don’t you think?” I could tell Chris was fascinated — for the first time since I saw him last night I saw a glimmer of his old self come rushing back to his eyes.

“God, I want to see that sometime.”

Blake leaned back in the booth, “we can definitely make that happen, but we have to get through a few things first.” The food started arriving at the table and we spent a few minutes burning the roofs of our mouths with molten cheese before Blake piped up, “don’t eat too much, we actually have an appointment in a few minutes.”

I started a bit. An appointment? What the hell was Blake thinking?

Blake must have sensed my curiosity because he leaned over and whispered in my ear, “you’ll need to pay for this pizza, but I am paying for the next part of this night. Seems only fitting as I am the one who started this family.”

My eyes flew open in disbelief. Blake’s face gave nothing away as he reached for another slice.

By the end of the meal we had done some damage to the two pizzas and had some leftovers that we could all have some for lunch tomorrow. I settled up with the waiter and we made our exit outside. I started walking toward the car when Blake called, “Paul, where are you going?” I turned around and he gestured me back to the sidewalk. “We’ve got somewhere else to go first.” Blake grabbed Chris’s shoulder in a side bro hug and steered him past the dark windows of the closed shops. I followed in their wake wondering what Blake had planned. We stopped in front of a blacked out storefront with no sign or indication that the space was occupied at all. Blake looked back and grinned at me before he knocked. The sound of a lock clicking interrupted the otherwise quiet night before a beautiful face appeared in a crack in the door.

“What do you boys want?” asked the beautiful boy.

“I made an appointment for the three of us tonight.”

The gorgeous man opened the door and we stepped into a beautiful lobby area. All the couches were modern and white, lots of gleaming chrome and healthy potted plants. There didn’t seem to be a receptionist, just walls of what appeared to be photo albums and a mahogany door set into the wall opposite the entrance.

“Hi, I’m Aiden.” This gorgeous twenty-something stuck out his hand in my direction. If there was someone that I couldn’t get enough of, it might be Aiden. He was at least 6’6” and boyish. He wore a smock over a button down shirt and had beautifully trendy black hair. His ears and his septum were pierced, but not looking too intimidating. His muscles kept the fabric of his shirt taut without him looking like a juiced up athlete.

I pulled myself out of a stupor and grabbed his hand. It was surprisingly soft considering that it looked like he spent plenty of time in the gym. He gestured for us all to sit on the couches. “Welcome to my boutique. What can I do for you today?”

Blake looked more excited than I had seen him since the first time my ass swallowed his whole hand. “We’re here for a package deal.”

“Right,” Aiden replied. “You’re all over 18 correct?” We all nodded. “Before we get started, I want to give you some background. I graduated school with a degree in art and founded this right after I finished. It is a private service, so I survive off referal business only. So when someone asks you about where you went, you send them my way, yes?” We all nodded again. I could feel the adrenaline start to rise. “All my work can be seen in these books,” he gestured around the walls, “and you’re going to be entering those pages, too. I will refuse to work on anyone that doesn’t meet my standards. After all, I am an artist.” Aiden removed the smock exposing his tightly-buttoned shirt and smartly pressed pants. “Blake had mentioned you would be here a few times for various things, and I think we can definitely make some progress here.” I was mesmerized by this gorgeous man as I saw his bulge start to grow. “My calling card is my body,” he started slowly removing his shirt, button by button, “and you’ll gaze on it as we work.” Starting with his collarbone, his entire body was slowly revealed. There wasn’t a stray hair to be seen, his smooth skin pulled tight over his muscles. It served as a canvas for the most incredible full-body tattoo I had ever seen. Symbols, words, and tribal motifs were intertwined with beautiful animals and lewd sketches of men. His nipples were both pierced with severe-looking barbells, and his Adonis belt V led below his pant line, drawing the eyes to his bulge.

“I can see you’re all enchanted by my work. Let’s go to the back and get started.” We all stood up and followed Aiden to the door in the back wall. His tattoos abruptly stopped at his back, which was covered in what looked like tiny little lines. I brushed that aside as soon as he opened the door. . .

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies again, friends! This spring has gotten away from me completely, but I haven’t forgotten about this story and telling the tales of Paul and Blake and the friends they meet along their journey. I’ve been loving getting to read other stories on this sight and reading about others’ experiences in their POZ journey. Please always feel free to reach out and chat! I love hearing from people reading the story and also hearing more about what makes them tick. Hope you enjoy, and come back for more! I promise to return to the sex next chapter!

Chapter Six: Showing Change

Heading into the back of the shop was a shock — gone were the luxury appointments and subtle lighting. This room was huge! In the center was a tattooist station with medical grade lighting and gleaming equipment individually sealed in sterilized packs. Around the walls hung artistic photographs in neat black frames, each individually lighted showcasing piercings and tattoos. Apart from the light on each photo and the large surgical lighting over the tattoo station in the center, the room was dark. The floor was glossy and black, the walls painted black; even though the room was large it still somehow felt claustrophobic.

“Right,” Aiden called to us, “who is up first?”

While Aiden got situated on his chair, Blake nodded to me, “since Paul was the first, I think he needs to go up now. Chris, you’ll follow after.” Blake fixed me with a grin that I knew I would never forget — somehow both filled with lust and filled with love.

Aiden pulled some crinkly examination paper over the large leather table and stared me down. “To get the package deal, you’re going to have to strip all the way down.” I hurriedly removed my clothes while Aiden set up a tray of ink, and a bunch of scary-looking surgical instruments. As I hopped up onto the bench, he looked at Blake and asked, “how far do you want to go? Does the boy get a say?”

Blake looked at me and asked, “do you trust me?”

We locked eyes and I simply responded, “absolutely.”

Aiden grinned and told me to lay on my front. I settled in and was just starting to get comfortable when I felt Aiden grab my right foot with his gloved hand and bring it to a corner of the table. There was a quiet click as a padded cuff locked around my ankle and kept my leg from moving. Immediately the left leg followed with its own cuff and I felt exposed. My dick which had been hard since entering the shop and seeing Aiden for the first time began to leak between my abs and the table. Next came the sound of ripping tape as Aiden started spreading my glutes and exposing my hole to the air. I won’t lie, the warm breeze felt nice against my exposed flesh. Aiden began shuffling some metal implements around the back of the table.

“Okay Paul, we are going to start with a piercing and a tattoo. I’m going to pierce you for a quiche first, then get started on the first tattoo.” First tattoo, I thought to myself. . . What did Blake have in store for me? As Aiden began to sterilize the flesh of my exposed taint he started to talk about piercing maintenance and how big he was going to go with the initial jewelry. “Nothing too large to start, but you’ll be able to stretch it with some piercing tapers in about six months. Now take in a deep breath when I say.” He gave the indication and I breathed in. A sharp pain struck me and I felt my balls immediately contract. There was a funny feeling of movement accompanied by the stinging sensation as the needle was loaded with jewelry and the jewelry was passed into my skin. In a moment, though, the whole experience was over. “We now move onto the hole tattoo. Blake, I believe you wanted him marked as toxic, correct?” I gave an involuntary shudder as Blake flashed me a grin and a thumbs up. Aiden started to apply the ink and I was lulled into a sense of calm as another man decided what was best for my now-diseased body.

Aiden worked through the whole night. Dawn was breaking over the horizon as we walked back to the car. I will admit that I was feeling sore all over. Because I have a future performing career, Blake didn’t want me to get any tattoos or piercings which might compromise my job prospects, but nevertheless gave me a full treatment. By the time my session was over I had gotten a quiche piercing, biohazard tattoo that you could see when you spread my cheeks, centering right on my hole, then was flipped over and given a Prince Albert piercing and had a beautifully detailed scorpion tattooed where my treasure trail had been, the tail extending down my dick to the stinger pointing right at my head. I had gotten two barbells placed in my nipples (which hurt like I couldn’t believe) and had my septum pierced. Because I didn’t want it to be visible, I was given a hidden metal bar to wear while it healed. Chris had a PA put on as well, but since Blake allowed Chris to make up his own mind about his mods, he opted for a biohazard tattoo on his pec over his heart. “It will always remind me that I will have this coursing through my veins forever,” he said when Aiden got to work.

After we were all finished and getting cleaned up, Aiden turned to the three of us and said, “when you’re all healed up you need to come back. Each of my clients has fucked me or allowed me to fuck them.” Turning his back to us he explained, “each of these lines is from a person who I have modded, and they have all had sex with me.” Upon closer inspection I saw that the lines had different colors. Aiden told us, “the blue lines are from my topping jobs,” there were a smattering of blue lines on his back, “green lines are my bottoming experiences with a negative person,” there were maybe six or seven lines, “and the red are the poz loads I have taken so far.” The vast majority of the lines on his back were bright red. “You owe me a recharge, and I am honored to carry your strain, just as I hope you are honored by my work. I’ve taken over 1,200 loads in the last six years since I started this company, and I will continue to add marks to remember each of them until I die.”

The experience left me insanely horny, but all options for relief were gone. I couldn’t even jerk off for a month while the PA healed, and Aiden said the anal tattoo should heal for 2-3 weeks before I started having sex again. Blake took this all in stride and said that he guessed I would just have to get used to opening my throat for him. I couldn’t wait to get more practical experience!

Blake also treated himself to a fascinating mod while we were in Aiden’s shop, asking the artist to open the bottom of his dick head. The flesh now resembled an upside-down heart. As Aiden clamped the skin to stop the bleeding before cutting it open with a scalpel, Blake leaned over to me and said, “I want to give your tongue more access in there and maybe take one of your fingers inside the hole that infected you.” I could already tell that we were heading down the road to newer, exciting pastures.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...