My first time with a black guy

I have always been mostly a top, but in the last 2-3 years I have started to discovering how good it is also to bottom. And also, I have always been attracted by black boys.

One day, looking around in internet for a fuck buddy, I came across this black boy living in Milan. I send him a message, and I got his reply... he wanted to meet! That was good enough for me, so I picked-up my car drove to Milan, (about 60 km from where I live) to meet him.

He was originally from Senegal, about 36, which makes him three years older than am I. We talked a little bit, and we drank something, but I want him to show me his assets, so I asked "When did you fuck last time?"

"About 20 days ago, and I am quite horny."

I had no time to think an answer or do something. As soon as he finished his words, he took my right hand and put it on his jeans and then start to kiss me. I feel something very big behind the pants, but I was concentrating on kissing him. Then we started to disrobe, and finally I was all naked and only his underwear was keeping me away from his cock. Wow! When I looked down, his underwear was almost exploding for the big meat hidden within. It looked as if his cock was trying to break through his shorts, which were soaked with his pre-cum. I slid-down the last barrier, and started to give him the blowjob he deserved. As I pumped his big black monster with my mouth, it seemed (if possible) that it was growing even bigger! Finally, after almost loosing my breath and dislocating my jaw to suck him, I stop and said to him.... "I am sorry, but I am not a good bottom and I have started to take cocks only recently. I do not think I can take it all."

He replied that it was not a problem, that I could continue with the blowjob, that for him it was good enough. So I went back at his black dick, that was oozing more and more pre-cum. And then, it happen... I do not know why, but while I was sucking I feel a little drop of piss mixed with his pre-cum. That was my "no return" moment. I lost all my fears, I became a slut and stopped sucking because I knew I wanted his dick in me. Not realizing the decision I had reached, the guy began an apology for the piss, but I didn't give him time to finish his words. I mounted his cock, and began to work it against my hole, rubbing my ass cheeks against his hard meat. Realizing, at this point, that we were 'on the same page', so to speak, he pushed me down on the floor and started to caress my hole with his monster, which still oozed huge drops of pre-cum, and he grunted "Are you ready to feel my black love?" And then he pushed against my hole.

The tip of his cock went in, but it was extremely painful. Even so he didn't stop, and he grunted "I have no condoms here honey, and more than that I want to make you pregnant with my seed". His words make me forgot the pain, and his dick was sliding in more and more. The pain was going away, and I started to feel pleasure in his fucking. Unluckily he did not last long, probably because he hadn't had sex for some time. After a few hard thursts, I started to feel my hole becoming hotter and hotter, and at the same moment he collapsed on me. He had cum. Wow! That was a hot fuck !

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 15

Man that was hot. I love black horny dudes too, they are so filling in every way especially when they say: "....I want to make you pregnant with my seed" WOW, YES hope you give him more, become his bitch, you lucky man. As you said "I have started discovering how good it is also to bottom" You are so right, I am glad tops need us.

I have a teen black jock schoolmate and I go bananas when he fucks me, which is about once a week. He is sooo big, the girls are afraid of him, but I am not, and since I put out for him the first time, he has become a regular. He dates the girls, but fucks me after. He comes over so horny and loaded ready to cum in my boy pussy. Really feel pregnant after he is done!

• Like 2

my first raw black cock experience began with my asking Him if he wanted to make a baby. He sure tried. I oozed his sperm all night.

Wow how wonderful and lucky you were, I hope you are still enjoying back cocks like his. Enjoy more and many!

• 3 years later...
Guest Porthos

Nothing better than black cock...I was really impregnated by a black man...I met a hot man with a fat *' cock in the city park years ago. I originally thought he was a straight man on the dl looking for a blow job, but after a while we were kissing, sucking and eating ass....OMG I love eating a black hole....He fucked me raw about 8 times that summer all in the woods in the park. Sometimes on my back, with my legs up and his huge cock balls deep. He was pretty vocal and I always worried someone might hear him as he grunted while he fucked me...He'd always look me in the eye as he unloaded in my cunt.  That September I came down with the fuck flu....He's still inside me

• 2 weeks later...

I've not had enough black cock in my life.  The one and only time I've gotten fucked good by a black dude was about 4 years ago in LA. Was down there for biz, posted bbrt ad for hot anon hotel sex.  This dreamy, muscular football player build black guy replied. I invited him over and we fucked all night. He was massive, huge ball sack, uncut, and fucked with great intensity.  He tore up my hole that night and had me dripping cum the entire next day in my business suit. Loved it.  Want more.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2015 at 7:32 AM, skylon said:

Nothing better than black cock...I was really impregnated by a black man...I met a hot man with a fat *' cock in the city park years ago. I originally thought he was a straight man on the dl looking for a blow job, but after a while we were kissing, sucking and eating ass....OMG I love eating a black hole....He fucked me raw about 8 times that summer all in the woods in the park. Sometimes on my back, with my legs up and his huge cock balls deep. He was pretty vocal and I always worried someone might hear him as he grunted while he fucked me...He'd always look me in the eye as he unloaded in my cunt.  That September I came down with the fuck flu....He's still inside me

• Upvote 1

My first black guy was tall and had a body to die for and he was French. His cock was beautiful, long, great girth and a head that was smooth as silk and delicious. He as however a complete bottom and while I fucked him as hard and as gentle as I could, I just wanted his load which he never gave.