Twice the Fun

SimiSucker

After a few messages on a hookup app, a nervous top finally decided his need outweighed his fear of getting caught. He decided on the men's room at a local department store. I would go in first. tell him it's clear and then he would come in, step into my stall and feed me. Very discreet.
Everything went smooth, the store is suffering a pandemic lack of business and the men's room was vacant. I set up in the back stall. Sent the message and waited. Heard the door, and then the stall door opened. Took him no time to pull out his cock and feed it to me. Nice cock, clean and hard already. He had hit on me because of my love of facials and he wanted to cum on my face. It didn't take long and he pulled his cock out and blasted my face! Must of been a while because he shot all over my face! And then his guilt kicked in, he zipped up and was gone before I could say thanks! 
Just as I pulled the wet wiped and paper towels out of my pocket to clean up, the stall door opens and another guy is standing there, stroking another nice cock! He askes if I want more. He must have heard us? I said yes and he stepped in and fed me his cock before I could clean up from the first one! I love sucking cock and cum! I love sucking cock with cum on my face!  He pulled his cock out several times and used the head of his cock to scoop up cum on my face and feed it to me.  He kept pulling his cock back and teasing me with it, asking me if I wanted his cum! And then he finally came, blasting my face again! He too came a lot, covering me again! Then used his cock to smear it all over my face!
Cumslut heaven! Two nice cum loads in a few minutes. Two strangers cumming on my face. Before leaving he handed me a card with his email on it, thanked me and was gone.
I used the sink and literally took a shower in the restroom to clean up. But I could still smell and taste the cum on the way home! I love cum!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1