Planning vacation

I am planning a hot no holds barred sexation. I am a top dirty bear and particularly like the idea of meeting younger to play and service my daddy dick raw. Any recommendations of where to go and resources to review would be great. 

• Piggy 2

Just now, NLbear said:

This time of year (winter/spring) there is only one place to go in Europe: Playa del Ingles. Gran Canaria. High season runs until Pride in May.

Oh...sorry, didn't see it was posted in Asia & Middle East.....

Tel Aviv is good fun, nice weather and some very nice bars/clubs. It is a city in the Middle East though so you have to accept the cultural and religious differences. Apps are very popular and get busy with English widely spoken. I’m vers but I was only active in Tel Aviv due to the imbalance of the ratio of tops to bottoms.

As for the Far East, I think Thailand could be fun but I haven’t been.

Hi! I know these countries very well. You should take care of the Corona—rules/restrictions. It depends what you want. Sex and (the) big city? Than Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Very nice Boys are in Vietnam. Philippines: Friendly gays and many different Islands. 

• 2 months later...

Your best option will be Bangkok I think. The city's name is quite true. You can bang a lot there. 

Vietnam and Malaysia are also very nice but you just have more options in Thailand and it's very open there unlike Malaysia. 

Thai boys are pretty hungry for European dicks and I've had some great fucks there. 

Have you decided yet? Would you be interested in traveling with someone else?

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 10:20 PM, germancumbear said:

Your best option will be Bangkok I think. The city's name is quite true. You can bang a lot there. 

Vietnam and Malaysia are also very nice but you just have more options in Thailand and it's very open there unlike Malaysia. 

Thai boys are pretty hungry for European dicks and I've had some great fucks there. 

Have you decided yet? Would you be interested in traveling with someone else?

Hi I think I have landed on the same conclusion, the thought of a Thai boys taking my cock certainly appeals, the dirtier the better. I’m up for travelling with someone else especially when interests align

• Like 3