Hotel for rough breeding and Arabs

Hi,

I'm going to visit Berlin. I'm thinking about few things. It will be a fuck trip. I'm submissive bottom and I'm hope for being used rough and breed.

1. Hotel

First thing in my mind is Axel, but it has terrible review about cleaning and being used. Axel Two seems to be much nicer. Can anyone compare them for sex? Is is easy there to have fuck with other guests? 

2. Arabs

I'm extremely into being used by Arabs. Str8 Arab is biggest dream I can even pay for it. Is there a club or crying please where young Arabs are breeding fags?

3. Chem

How is it in Berlin? Is it easy to buy some? Is it okey to be a little high in the cursing clubs?

4. Are some of the clubs more into rough sex, raping, abusing?

Thanks in advance for all opinions and insights.

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid Axel Two. Bad neighborhood and keycard access required. Not many people staying there were on Grindr looking either.

Axel is dirty and keycard access required in elevators...that said, there are always guys inside the hotel looking but many are prositutes, if not all.

On 3/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, cberg266 said:

Avoid Axel Two. Bad neighborhood and keycard access required. Not many people staying there were on Grindr looking either.

Axel is dirty and keycard access required in elevators...that said, there are always guys inside the hotel looking but many are prositutes, if not all.

Got other recommendations?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, slut4roughTops said:

Hi,

I'm going to visit Berlin. I'm thinking about few things. It will be a fuck trip. I'm submissive bottom and I'm hope for being used rough and breed.

1. Hotel

First thing in my mind is Axel, but it has terrible review about cleaning and being used. Axel Two seems to be much nicer. Can anyone compare them for sex? Is is easy there to have fuck with other guests? 

2. Arabs

I'm extremely into being used by Arabs. Str8 Arab is biggest dream I can even pay for it. Is there a club or crying please where young Arabs are breeding fags?

3. Chem

How is it in Berlin? Is it easy to buy some? Is it okey to be a little high in the cursing clubs?

4. Are some of the clubs more into rough sex, raping, abusing?

Thanks in advance for all opinions and insights.

omg... such a lot of clichés.

Enjoy yourself

On 3/21/2022 at 2:41 PM, slut4roughTops said:

Got other recommendations?

You might try the numa | Drift Rooms & Apartments. It is right down the street from Axel and in a pretty highly densely grindr friendly area for hookups. There is a self-service entrance that makes it easy/anonymous to have "guests" visit you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 4:25 PM, cberg266 said:

You might try the numa | Drift Rooms & Apartments. It is right down the street from Axel and in a pretty highly densely grindr friendly area for hookups. There is a self-service entrance that makes it easy/anonymous to have "guests" visit you.

I've stayed there and liked it. Yes you can have guests easily, but don't give out the code for the front door because it's the same as the one that opens the door to your room. Easy way to get robbed unfortunately.