You most brutal fuck

slut4roughTops

This is actually a harder question to answer than you might think, because there are different ways a fuck can be brutal, and two different fucks can be equally savage but in not at all the same fashion. Four instances come to my mind, because it’s impossible to forget them, and it’s hard for me to say that one tops the others for sheer brutal effect:

1. A half-hour-long deep-rutting by a guy who lubed his long cock liberally with Gun Oil. I’m apparently allergic to something in Gun Oil, and it set my cunt absolutely on fire. Every thrust felt - quite literally - like a stab with a sharp blade, and he fucked with a brisk tempo for a full half hour. By the end, the pain was so excruciating it was as close as I have ever come to tapping out on a Top.

2. Bathhouse fuck, aggressive Top, possible anger issues(?) - started the affair by taking my dildo and absolutely power-jackhammering my cunt with it at high speed, as fast as he could go, until he got tired of that, then proceeded to fold me into assorted positions and do the same thing with his cock for a long time. All I could do was take it, and after a while he was just fucking a sack of limp meat anyway, because he had completely fucked me into submission. He slapped my ass hard when he left.

3. Hotel hosting, Indianapolis: I took the single thickest penis I have ever personally seen - at least 8” of girth. It’s not that he used it brutally, but he didn’t have to; the fact that he bred another man with that thing at all was an inherent act of violence. I was stunned for a moment when he first revealed it, not so much because of its appearance but because I realized that I my cunt was going to have to take it; as I accept my duty, and as I was trained, the idea of not taking it didn’t even occur to me. It wasn’t that long a fuck, but I remember every millimeter of it, from tip to balls-deep, and he had about seven inches of length as well. There was no question of using any internal muscular skill to please him - everything inside me was stretched to capacity. All I could do was grit my teeth and remind myself to breathe until he finally jammed his hips forcefully into me and unloaded with a groan so strong his voice cracked.

4. This last one didn’t even involve a cock, but in its way was possibly the most brutal act I’ve ever endured (which is saying something when you factor in things like the electro and needles). This was well over a decade ago when I went to service a Dom in Cincinnati. The man bent me over a couch in semi-bondage, in such a way that I couldn’t shift position, with my ass straight ip in the air, and then continuously finger-fucked me for hours. Hours. Non-stop. He reached a point about halfway along where I had had enough, and asked him to please stop. I didn’t use a safeword, though, and he kept on as though I hadn’t spoken. This happened twice more before it dawned on me that this man had no intention of stopping until he wanted to, and for the first time I understood what it truly meant to submit to another man. Which, I think, was his intent - he meant to break me, not by main brute force, but by the water-torture-like brutality of an eternal finger-fuck. I will never, ever forget it.

*Honorable Mention goes to @FelchingPisser for his and his assistants’ use of me at the Works Bathhouse in Indy - while his work is that of a master fucksmith, the tool he employs, along with his surgical precision of technique, cannot fail to leave the recipient with a distinct feeling of having been exquisitely brutalized. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is actually a harder question to answer than you might think, because there are different ways a fuck can be brutal, and two different fucks can be equally savage but in not at all the same fashion. Four instances come to my mind, because it’s impossible to forget them, and it’s hard for me to say that one tops the others for sheer brutal effect...

*Honorable Mention goes to @FelchingPisser for his and his assistants’ use of me at the Works Bathhouse in Indy - while his work is that of a master fucksmith, the tool he employs, along with his surgical precision of technique, cannot fail to leave the recipient with a distinct feeling of having been exquisitely brutalized. 

After reading about the 4 men above, I am kind of glad to be just an honorable mention.  I had fun fucking you--but I certainly didn't do it with the intention of being brutal...

9 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

After reading about the 4 men above, I am kind of glad to be just an honorable mention.  I had fun fucking you--but I certainly didn't do it with the intention of being brutal...

There’s bad brutal and there’s good brutal. Like I wrote recently somewhere else in the forum, whenever I service a Top I hope for brutal and am a little disappointed if it doesn’t happen (which is most of the time). You were the best kind of brutal - the kind you want to lie there afterward and marinate in so it soaks in and you can keep feeling it as long as possible.  🙂

• Thanks 1

I mean more like more brutal than I expected. The moment you fell fear, but you are helpless. You are thinking it could be wring idea to meet with this guy. He is stronger, you are submissive. 

My story would be meeting 2 aggressive, hot lads in hotel. 100% sober (they demanded it). Anal started like they pin me to the flor and one started fucking me with 21cm dick, no lube. It was painful. but I couldn't stop them. They did few other hard things, like one was holing me, the other touched my nipples with a burning cigarette. They put my head to the toilet, piss,  then waterboarding me in it. I was scared, but at the end satisfied. Looking back on time, it was hot fun. Feeling so helpless and scared with them.

• Like 1