BiohazardMen Party 15 April 2022 Berlin

On 3/10/2022 at 9:09 AM, scruffjock said:

Got a ticket but not sure how I’m getting to Europe. Tix are expensive 😩 need to go to this 

Get yourself the cheapest ticket to wherever you can fly to in western Europe. From there, you can get a really cheap flight to Berlin. Look for airlines like Easyjet, Ryanair, Eurowings etc. Or take the train to Berlin. Berlin has great connections to everywhere in Europe by train. 

On 3/10/2022 at 6:09 AM, scruffjock said:

Got a ticket but not sure how I’m getting to Europe. Tix are expensive 😩 need to go to this 

Hey @scruffjock...  I don´t know your budget but I made a search for you and found a roundtrip fare, LAX to BER, departure on 4/13/2022 - return on 4/23/2022 (tentative dates,  don´t know your schedule), from USD 607 (SAS, 1 stopover in Copenhagen on the way to BER, and 2 stopovers in Stockholm and Copenhagen returning from BER to LAX), USD 663 (Turkish Airlines, 1 stopover in Istanbul), USD 682 (United, different flights to choose, 1 stopover in Newark, or 2 stopovers: the first one either in SFO or ORD, and the second one in Munich), all with Taxes & Fees included. This is my last allowed post for today, and I don´t know if I could infringe any rule posting the direct link to the skyscanner or smartfares pages... So, either you can wait until tomorrow and I'll send it to you via PM, or you can make your own search on these websites with this same info, your call... I also agree with @EuRawBottom (he knows best, of course!) about the probability of a cheaper flight to any point of Europe and then a low-cost airline or train to Berlin, but I found that Berlin was actually the cheapest destination in Europe departing from LAX, so I don´t know if the difference is gonna be so significant... Anyway, give it a try!

Hope you can make it! 🤞✈️😈👅🍌🍑💦💦

• Piggy 1

On 3/9/2022 at 11:36 AM, EuRawBottom said:

BioHazard Men parties are back on 15 April in Berlin. Tickets [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/pre-sale/

Have been waiting for two years for this. I will be camping outside from the day before.  Who else here is coming?

Great news. I was booked to go to the one during Folsom 2020 which was obviously cancelled.

Can't make this one, but will get round to booking another once the dates are released. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, EuRawBottom said:

BioHazard Men parties are back on 15 April in Berlin. Tickets [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/pre-sale/

Have been waiting for two years for this. I will be camping outside from the day before.  Who else here is coming?

It would be a shame to miss it ! I will go there.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:03 PM, forman66 said:

Hey @scruffjock...  I don´t know your budget but I made a search for you and found a roundtrip fare, LAX to BER, departure on 4/13/2022 - return on 4/23/2022 (tentative dates,  don´t know your schedule), from USD 607 (SAS, 1 stopover in Copenhagen on the way to BER, and 2 stopovers in Stockholm and Copenhagen returning from BER to LAX), USD 663 (Turkish Airlines, 1 stopover in Istanbul), USD 682 (United, different flights to choose, 1 stopover in Newark, or 2 stopovers: the first one either in SFO or ORD, and the second one in Munich), all with Taxes & Fees included. This is my last allowed post for today, and I don´t know if I could infringe any rule posting the direct link to the skyscanner or smartfares pages... So, either you can wait until tomorrow and I'll send it to you via PM, or you can make your own search on these websites with this same info, your call... I also agree with @EuRawBottom (he knows best, of course!) about the probability of a cheaper flight to any point of Europe and then a low-cost airline or train to Berlin, but I found that Berlin was actually the cheapest destination in Europe departing from LAX, so I don´t know if the difference is gonna be so significant... Anyway, give it a try!

Hope you can make it! 🤞✈️😈👅🍌🍑💦💦

Yeah feel free to PM me please. I’m still too new to this site to send msgs. Overall it might be too expensive for me to go but it’s always been on my bucket list to attend this party 😈

On 3/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, scruffjock said:

Yeah feel free to PM me please. I’m still too new to this site to send msgs. Overall it might be too expensive for me to go but it’s always been on my bucket list to attend this party 😈

Sorry man, but I´m new to this site too, and even though I didn´t post anything during the last 48 hours, every time I tried to send you a message I get this: "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. More information on this policy can be found here: [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/62792-you-are-only-allowed-to-send-0-messages-per-day/" 🤷‍♂️

I´d send you the direct links to the flights in this very same post but, as I told you before, I don´t know if by doing that I might be infringing any rule or policy of the site... 👀

Anyway, I already gave you the name of the sites where I found that info... Just try to see if u can get a cheaper fare than the ones I sent you. But, as you said, if u r on a budget the overall experience might be a little bit expensive, especially when you begin to add airfares, lodging, etc, etc... 

Wish u can make it! 

Hugs!