BiohazardMen Party 15 April 2022 Berlin

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, skinbastard said:

Do you know if Connections is asking for an antigen test ?

Berlin, and Germany in general, have a silly patchwork of regulations. You need a PhD in data management to keep up with daily rules and regulations of every district in Berlin. What you can do in one district is different from the district which begins across the street. Anyway, to answer your question: be prepared to take antigen test on the day of going out. There are clinics and test centres everywhere. So long as you are vaccinated and boostered, just take another test and that's it. Same goes for the Lab and Bull. 

5 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Berlin, and Germany in general, have a silly patchwork of regulations. You need a PhD in data management to keep up with daily rules and regulations of every district in Berlin. What you can do in one district is different from the district which begins across the street. Anyway, to answer your question: be prepared to take antigen test on the day of going out. There are clinics and test centres everywhere. So long as you are vaccinated and boostered, just take another test and that's it. Same goes for the Lab and Bull. 

April 1 the booster requirement was dropped. 

I took a test in France last summer but never got my results back. 

My US cell-phone (handy) doesn't work in Europe.  I'll bring my French phone/mini-tablet and get a sim card for the Berlin trip - but will I get a paper printout of the test result?

Thanks!   

I bought my ticket as soon as it was announced! So, I'll be there.

I note that although requirements have been officially lifted for C19 testing, some venues  are still asking for a negative same-day test to protect their staff.   I think there is some worry that venues may be unable to open if the staff are not available. 

On 4/5/2022 at 7:46 PM, EuRawBottom said:

Where did you get that info about Lab and Bull ?? Lab is not asking for rapid test (check their website). As I know, only KitKat is asking for rapid test, and Quälgeist voluntarily not checked.

Don‘t even know where to start. A big shout to the guy who pissed in my ass whilst strangling me though, telling me he was gonna give me all his pos juices… could feel him filling me up whilst fighting to breathe,  and also the guy who let me try a new drug for the first time… before taking me and fucking me then having me ride his friends dick too. That’s just 2 of the highlights… so many more!

Edited by mancsneaksguy
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mtlboy24 said:

I was looking at the one in September - are these chaser friendly? Or better to find a gifter online or elsewhere?

I'd say online (anything) can be still flaky with no reprieve with or without pandemic. Biohazard is wall-to-wall fucking. For that alone it is not like any other party in the very same Berlin. What you can consider doing is 'declare' yourself poz as per their rules - they ain't checking your health stats. See the rules and attend [think before following links] https://www.biohazardmen.eu/cms/rules/  I've had so much fun when I've been there. I am now looking at September.

• Like 1