Tops and versatile men only - What makes an ass "Fuckable?"

backdoorjimmy

To the men who service us bottoms and keep us satisfied, what makes an ass fuckable? Is it the shape? Is it the amount of cushion or the firmness? Is it something in the hips? Is it pheromones? Or is there something about it that as a bottom, I'll never be able to understand?

What makes you see an bottom's ass and decide that it's an ass you want to fuck?

• Like 1

You asked something is difficult to answer at least for me. It would easy to say the key is the shape but I believe that there is something more. Somehow the fact, there is an ass. If I see an ass (except if it’s too flat or wrinkled or saggy) I feel like it’s calling me. To touch, lick, kiss. I almost always start to eat the ass before penetrating. Tasting the hole makes me so horny that I must push my dick deep in it. 

• Like 4

For me it is a big round bubble of a butt. The more hair it has the hotter. When you can tell the guy is a little shy and self conscious it makes them even hotter. 

Once the sweaty musk from their taint gets going, the more it bucks with your tongue. The more masculine the bottom, the hotter too. If he looks like he would swing back in a bar brawl, that is what makes me desire a man’s ass. 

1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

You asked something is difficult to answer at least for me. It would easy to say the key is the shape but I believe that there is something more. Somehow the fact, there is an ass. If I see an ass (except if it’s too flat or wrinkled or saggy) I feel like it’s calling me. To touch, lick, kiss. I almost always start to eat the ass before penetrating. Tasting the hole makes me so horny that I must push my dick deep in it. 

When you taste the hole, does it seem like you can taste the bottom's desire? My boyfriend eats me out and swears he can taste how horny I am - I asked him to tell me more but he said he couldn't explain it but he just knew.

BTW, thanks for your great answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azguy said:

For me it is a big round bubble of a butt. The more hair it has the hotter. When you can tell the guy is a little shy and self conscious it makes them even hotter. 

Do you prefer big, round and firm or big, round and jiggly?

1 hour ago, azguy said:

Once the sweaty musk from their taint gets going, the more it bucks with your tongue. The more masculine the bottom, the hotter too. If he looks like he would swing back in a bar brawl, that is what makes me desire a man’s ass. 

I'll ask you the same question I asked @bareback-flipflop - do you think you can taste the desire in a bottom's ass?

And what would you think about a bottom who isn't tough enough to fight, but does his own work around the house and works on cars? Like, he's scared to fight and loves to be pampered, but will install a new fascia board and gutters on the front and back of the house? Or one who isn't very strong, but can tear an engine down to the block and rebuild it so it runs like a brand new car?

Just now, backdoorjimmy said:

Do you prefer big, round and firm or big, round and jiggly?

I'll ask you the same question I asked @bareback-flipflop - do you think you can taste the desire in a bottom's ass?

And what would you think about a bottom who isn't tough enough to fight, but does his own work around the house and works on cars? Like, he's scared to fight and loves to be pampered, but will install a new fascia board and gutters on the front and back of the house? Or one who isn't very strong, but can tear an engine down to the block and rebuild it so it runs like a brand new car?

Firm butts are fun to fist and make gape. Fat butts are for motor boating and long tongue worshiping. If given the choice, I would choose a jiggly one. Fitness changes in people and that is part of their charm. Over the years you are playing with an evolving butt.

The pheromone change in a bottom is identifiable when you get them worked up. A shy bottom and a bored bottom have a different scent. You sense the desire.

A man who can tear down an engine and rebuild a car can give off the masculine vibes.  Scrawny guys get into brawls too. They have an air about them. If that makes sense 

13 hours ago, azguy said:

The pheromone change in a bottom is identifiable when you get them worked up. A shy bottom and a bored bottom have a different scent. You sense the desire.

As a bottom, I feel like there are changes in the smell and temperature of my ass when I'm super horny. I'm always horny for anal no matter what, but if I haven't been fucked then I get unbearably horny and I can feel it in my hole. It trembles and feels sweaty, and the smell is saltier and more metallic IMO.

I love that as a top, you can tell the difference in a bottom's pheromones too.

13 hours ago, azguy said:

A man who can tear down an engine and rebuild a car can give off the masculine vibes.  Scrawny guys get into brawls too. They have an air about them. If that makes sense 

I can tear down an engine and I love doing projects around the house. My boyfriend says it's a total turnon for him when I grab a socket set and get under the hood of a car. But I'm also really feminine in other ways, and want people to know that I have a passive nature. 

I can't throw a punch and would be terrified if I had to fight. I worry about that being a turnoff for guys, but there's a side of me that embraces it as part of my sexuality.

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

As a bottom, I feel like there are changes in the smell and temperature of my ass when I'm super horny. I'm always horny for anal no matter what, but if I haven't been fucked then I get unbearably horny and I can feel it in my hole. It trembles and feels sweaty, and the smell is saltier and more metallic IMO.

I love that as a top, you can tell the difference in a bottom's pheromones too.

I can tear down an engine and I love doing projects around the house. My boyfriend says it's a total turnon for him when I grab a socket set and get under the hood of a car. But I'm also really feminine in other ways, and want people to know that I have a passive nature. 

I can't throw a punch and would be terrified if I had to fight. I worry about that being a turnoff for guys, but there's a side of me that embraces it as part of my sexuality.

Mechanics are hot and breeding one while he is bent over an engine block is hot.

I dated a cross dressing mechanic for a bit.  Masculine by day and hot in heels at night. He could pull off passive too. I think I am trying to convey a concept that I am failing to explain. 

The metallic saltiness was definitely there and he was hungry for his hole to be plowed. Eventually his wife found us with my cock up his ass and we were no longer allowed to hang out. 

Fisting an ass that can take punches and enjoys it, you can get the pheromones worked up it’ll draw tops in the bathhouse to that sweet hole. Guy I am massively into is allowing me to give him a beautiful rosebud.

Your boyfriend is a lucky man. You and your sweet ass sound incredible and I hope he keeps it nice and full! 

I don't care what it looks like for the most part. I prefer hairy holes but will fuck any hole if presented to me. The only exception is that it should be absolutely free of shit and the associated smell. The main thing, though, is if it has cum in it. If it's just cum and nothing else, I will climb over mountains to add another load, especially if it's fresh and still liquidy. 

19 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

When you taste the hole, does it seem like you can taste the bottom's desire? My boyfriend eats me out and swears he can taste how horny I am - I asked him to tell me more but he said he couldn't explain it but he just knew.

BTW, thanks for your great answer.

Definitely yes, I feel and enjoy his desire. The most of the time I can hear this desire. I’m sorry if it sounds a boast, but I repeat what my bottoms say:  I’m a great ass seater and they all love it. It can be because I love eating ass, fucking holes with my tongue long and deep. And the bottoms are moaning and pushing back their asses to my face. But when they must be silent or the music is so loud that I can’t hear their moan I also feel that desire. Maybe the moving or the pheromones. 

• Like 1