Does cock size matter?

And despite what I just said, I’ll add this: I am 6 inches long when I’m hard. And 6 inches is totally OK. It does everything a dick is supposed to do, and nobody ever threw me out of bed for my size and 20 invited me back.

Thing is for me, I get serious Tina dick. I can come over and over, but it just loses out and my dick never gets hard. Dicks just come in all sizes and they all have something to offer.

For me, I can't take a dick that's very thick. My hole/ring is just too tight and I'm not into a painful fuck. I would love to try a longer dick. One that could reach well past my second ring. I have an 11" dong that feels pretty good. But, I'd love to feel a real man thrusting his boner back and forth thru my second ring, then shooting his warm sperm way deep inside me.

• Like 1

A rock hard average or smaller cock is ideal for me.

Don't ever be ashamed of what you're working with, because for the few that aren't into it, there's many who are. Just gotta align with the right whores 😉 Say hi if you're ver in LA.

On 3/26/2022 at 7:00 AM, descartes70817 said:

Mine is 6.5" long and almost 6" around. I love it when a bottom can swallow it whole.

FA654EB0-4A76-42DA-AEB6-BC66DDC37898_1_201_a.jpeg

Im a top and I would swallow it whole anytime bud! Tops like sucking cock too!!

Edited by Queenzlander59
spelling

1 hour ago, BruxoCub said:

A rock hard average or smaller cock is ideal for me.

Don't ever be ashamed of what you're working with, because for the few that aren't into it, there's many who are. Just gotta align with the right whores 😉 Say hi if you're ver in LA.

Will do bud!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 10:00 AM, descartes70817 said:

Mine is 6.5" long and almost 6" around. I love it when a bottom can swallow it whole.

FA654EB0-4A76-42DA-AEB6-BC66DDC37898_1_201_a.jpegGreat size, love to swallow it whole 

Total sub with a small one here and have only been with a couple guys that were smaller than average. I have to say it does matter for me. A big, thick one ripping into my tight hole feels right.

Edited by BredByJ
  • Upvote 2

I think it depends on the person and the situation. If the guy is a jerk then I don’t care what size his cock is, he can go fuck himself. If he’s cool, I don’t mind it being on the smaller side. Those are easier to deep throat. Lol. 

As far as the situation, if you’re trying to be quick or discreet bigger ( to a point ) is better.  If it’s to small or to big it can be hard to get it in. 

Normally as a bottom cum slut I am a bit of a size queen.  More so when it comes to taking a guy's cock up my asshole, (bareback of course), but also for sucking.  Though sometimes, if I see a nice small cock, I can get really into sucking it.  Mostly though, I prefer to have my face stuffed with a huge cock.  That said, my own cock is too small for my own taste.  It's not very suckable IMO.

2022-05-12-111620.jpg

On 5/16/2022 at 10:18 PM, DavidCumSlut said:

Normally as a bottom cum slut I am a bit of a size queen.  More so when it comes to taking a guy's cock up my asshole, (bareback of course), but also for sucking.  Though sometimes, if I see a nice small cock, I can get really into sucking it.  Mostly though, I prefer to have my face stuffed with a huge cock.  That said, my own cock is too small for my own taste.  It's not very suckable IMO.

2022-05-12-111620.jpg

It is a lovely suckable cock bud!!