How do you get attention at Bathhouses?

valleyvers

33 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

When you like a guy, and he likes you, you're both going to know it when one of you gives the other the head nod. Eye contact.

True, though I imagine that @iman2004 is also correct that before the head raises to give the nod, it's probably going to start out looking lower to check out the goods.  :)

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 6:49 PM, Fprefect570 said:

If it’s a slow night I try to post up in the sling room (if one is available) and lay a bottle of lube and poppers on my stomach. Sometimes I like to throw my towel over my eyes to signal that any man is free to fuck me. 

My favorite way of showing that I am 'available'!

I discovered  how effective wearing a studded collar, wrist cuffs and a simple black jock are. Even better if a leash is  attached to the collar as you are lead throughout the bathhouse by your top.

It attracts lots of attention I speak from experience.

Edited by Guest

I put on a blindfold and get on a darkroom fuckbench or in the public sling with my hole lubed and wait for anyone who wants to slide into me and fuck me up the ass bareback and anonymously. I make sure anyone watching knows I’m a total whore and a bareback cumdumpster who lets any man breed me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/21/2022 at 1:22 AM, Bruce999 said:

Some times it’s best to walk around naked with a towel over your shoulder 

yep, The best way to get attention at least from top, is to be hot. and walk around naked. when I go to the bathhouse I usually don't even bother with a towel just walk around naked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/20/2022 at 2:55 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved. 

One of my local bathhouses has a monthly party where they give you a glow stick armband. They have colors for too, bottom, versatile, oral only, and none of the above. Unfortunately most of the guys choose one of the last 2 choices.

Personally I walk around completely naked. If most of the guys are just parading around doing the no mating dance, I haven't found anything that actually works, more often than not if you do "connect" with a guy on a night like that you find their definition of sex doesn't even involve a dick.

Is it fairly easy to get gangbanged at a bathhouse? It's will be my first time at one , and I would hope to be gangbanged but at least 5 guys. I'll be going to club Philly 8n April. Maybe get fisted.

Screenshot_20220314-195507_Gallery.jpg

13 minutes ago, chrisjoci said:

Is it fairly easy to get gangbanged at a bathhouse? It's will be my first time at one , and I would hope to be gangbanged but at least 5 guys. I'll be going to club Philly 8n April. Maybe get fisted.

Screenshot_20220314-195507_Gallery.jpg

It varies based on the city, and your body type. Younger and hotter guys have better odds, and some cities have guys that are more willing to fuck than others. I'm not familiar with the situation in Philly.

On 3/20/2022 at 2:55 PM, Muscledadbod said:

Bathhouses should have three different color towels and you get one at check in. 

Black = Top

White = Bottom

Gray = Vers

This way there is no guess work involved. 

At Entourage Las Vegas they have color coded towels for Top, Bottom, Vers, and mystery.

There is an ancillary comment, not worth creating a new thread over, but .....

When there are only a couple of slings at a fuckjoint (worse, only one), and the same bottom is lying in it for an hour without much happening, it's considered good manners to get up from the sling and give other bottoms a chance.  I've actually heard guys ask the "long-term-tenant" guy if they could give other guys the opportunity, and the bottom snarls at the questioner !!! 

That's really poor form ....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

When there are only a couple of slings at a fuckjoint (worse, only one), and the same bottom is lying in it for an hour without much happening, it's considered good manners to get up from the sling and give other bottoms a chance.  I've actually heard guys ask the "long-term-tenant" guy if they could give other guys the opportunity, and the bottom snarls at the questioner !!! 

That’s a very good point. I’ll only go into the sling if I’m getting some attention to start with (and hopefully attract some more) - as I don’t want to deprive a fellow bottom from the experience.  Share and share alike, I say. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Yeah I hate that, its like take the hint that nobody is currently interested and let others have a shot

• Like 1