How can We Blame Trump for Putin Invading Ukraine?

Coldfusion

15 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

No need to slam Germany here, We have our own issues like all big countries.  Thought this was about the obsession with Trump?  Wasn't this about passing blame on to Trump?  Looks like the US is going through the same issues from the Jimmy Carter days.  He tanked the world with his shenanigans too.  Might as well blame Trump for Jimmy Carter too.  Biden's first day in office tanked the world economy with oil and inflation.  First thing he signed, it was all over the news.  Carter parked oil ships off the coast and lied about shortage.  Just think he was all about jacking up inflation and screwing the USA also.  So the deal that China is working with the Saudi.  China wants to buy oil from Saudi with China currency not US currency, is the USA going to pass blame on Trump again when it sends the USA into the deepest poor house ever in 100 years?  Since he's the #1 escape goat?  Is that all the US can do?  Other business persons countries think the US has lost their minds.  So why do your leaders sound like they are intoxicated all the time while talking?  Maybe they are dabbling in all the same drugs they are passing around to all their homeless.  Higher taxes, to pay the rich, to pay the homeless unemployment.  Many states like California has a catch and let go policy.  Let them try that in other countries. Criminals don't pay taxes, they keep breaking laws as the revolving doors keep moving in circles like your politics.  Doesn't fly in many countries I have homes.  Do crime do the time. 

This is the most ignorant screed I've seen all month, which is saying a lot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you all for all that you have put in responses!  I had to pull my company out of the USA as soon as the latest leader came into office.  His supper high taxes didn't make sense.  I brought my company in with Obama and during trump.  But now they have made it like a 3rd world country.  For the past year the boarder has been open.  I thought people were full off it because the TV news said it was closed.  Boy I was way wrong!  Had to see for myself.  They had people in cages wrapped up in silver blankets.  OMG I can't pay my employees the same as I pay myself with the current leader that can lead.  So taking some of them with me out of country was better for all of us.  Saved so much money could afford me to buy them homes so they work hard out of the US.  There seems to be a lot of excuses they put out there and they pass blame.  Like the war crap that's going on with a leader who wants power.  War's never work.  We are all humans, why can't we act like humans?  Just because someone has a better tan than me, they are still human.  War to me is a big country leader has a small pee pee needs to feel powerful.  So they go to war with someone that has a bigger one.  They will complain about everything.  When it stops, then we can all have peace.  Not sure humans want to get away from drama, it's like it's the new happiness.  Confusing.  FYI, the Bear on the dance floor will still eat you!  Great thinking.  If you run from a wild animal, it will chase you down and eat you while your still alive.  Why can't we re-educate ourselves to be better humans?  I love all shades of men, no need for me to exclude someone because they have a better tan than me.  Like Americans, they came from someplace else, like we all have.  American Indians are the real Americans.  Not all those that think they are in power. 

With the over powering of taxes with the current person and the need for more and more to put the rich in the poor house.  It was easier to keep the employees and buy them homes out of country.  I keep a server in the US so that I can log in here as many countries think it's wrong to be gay.  The US is like another county telling it's not legal to be gay or someone telling you that BB isn't right.  The US is telling people it's wrong to be on the other side it's all the same garbage.  At least my employees will own the company if I'm dead and gone.  They don't know it.  But that's how its set up.  Life isn't only about me, it's about everyone that works for my company that wants to work and earn a decent wage!  They have a free home and auto.  They can use it for personal stuff and we pay for their fuel and insurance.  That's how the US was, till they got this guy and his follower's.  We are are humans first and foremost!  Anyone trying to change it?  Those need to be looked at.  Why are companies moving out of the US?  High Taxes, High crime, High insurance, High housing taxes, the list keep on going.  Taxing to death sucks! 

I chalk this all up to conservatives just being lying liars who lie.  And they don’t just lie to normal people, they lie to themselves and each other in an attempt to maintain this fake bubble world where reality conforms to their feelings.  It would be sad if they were only hurting themselves.

• Upvote 4

On 3/23/2022 at 3:47 PM, NatureBoy said:

I'm German, born and raised.  Temp in the US from time to time.  I watch news from AU sky news.  Why is the USA always at war with itself with politics?  Why is one side always passing blame on the other who's not even in office.  Why do the current leaders in the US all sound like they are drunk?  Been in many courtrooms during trials, guilty people are passing the blame so no one thinks they did it.  Why did the new leader cut production of oil in the US?  It was lower for all of us around the world as we paid the USA money for it.  It forced us to get it from Russia who jacked up the price.  Good to see his yacht was impounded, least he got what was coming to him.  The US place the race war that's been going on for well over 60 years, hitler did that with jews.  At my school we had to learn not only German history but that of the US as well.  I come from a blended family.  When power is taken over of all humans, the leaders still will want more even though no more can be gotten.  The highest feeling is pleasure.  Anyone know something higher than that?  Isn't Peace & happiness better than anger?

Your brand of hubris of narcissism is exactly why we're all completely fucked. And this thread is exactly why I think politics should bebanned from this forum. Total boner killer that just made me loathe people I was happily following before.

I'm sorry, but you really should not be commenting on political posts because you sound like some backwater West Virginia white trash with a bullshit Republikkkan outlook spoonfed to you by the corrupt politicians of your small mountain constituency of roadkill epicureans.

You want to complain about oil production? Go fuck yourself. We, as in all people on Earth, are drowning ourselves in oil dependency. Still. After decades of experts telling us to curb usage we instead have continued to increase it. And now those of us who are sensible are literally screaming for change while the idiots whom you obviously believe and support are trying to tell us the increase in deadly hail is just a bit of rain, the increase in wildfires is just a bit unfortunate, the decades-long drought will eventually end, and the completely inclimate, unusual weather spurning snow and freezing months later than ever recorded and tornadoes on a regular basis in areas where they never previously touched down.

Petroleum refinery is directly impacting this by the production of plastics polluting the entire world and oils fucking up our entire ecosystems....

3/4 of recyclable plastics are turned into nonrecyclable materials. That's a bandaid on a severed artery. You might slow the bleed, but you're still dying.

But please, continue complaining about how the cost is too great to your business and you've closed shop in the U.S. Absolutely get the fuck out thank you very much.

Your brand of hubris and narcissism is exactly why we're all completely fucked.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Thank you all for all that you have put in responses!  I had to pull my company out of the USA as soon as the latest leader came into office.  His supper high taxes didn't make sense.  I brought my company in with Obama and during trump.  But now they have made it like a 3rd world country.  For the past year the boarder has been open.  I thought people were full off it because the TV news said it was closed.  Boy I was way wrong!  Had to see for myself.  They had people in cages wrapped up in silver blankets.  OMG I can't pay my employees the same as I pay myself with the current leader that can lead.  So taking some of them with me out of country was better for all of us.  Saved so much money could afford me to buy them homes so they work hard out of the US.  There seems to be a lot of excuses they put out there and they pass blame.  Like the war crap that's going on with a leader who wants power.  War's never work.  We are all humans, why can't we act like humans?  Just because someone has a better tan than me, they are still human.  War to me is a big country leader has a small pee pee needs to feel powerful.  So they go to war with someone that has a bigger one.  They will complain about everything.  When it stops, then we can all have peace.  Not sure humans want to get away from drama, it's like it's the new happiness.  Confusing.  FYI, the Bear on the dance floor will still eat you!  Great thinking.  If you run from a wild animal, it will chase you down and eat you while your still alive.  Why can't we re-educate ourselves to be better humans?  I love all shades of men, no need for me to exclude someone because they have a better tan than me.  Like Americans, they came from someplace else, like we all have.  American Indians are the real Americans.  Not all those that think they are in power. 

With the over powering of taxes with the current person and the need for more and more to put the rich in the poor house.  It was easier to keep the employees and buy them homes out of country.  I keep a server in the US so that I can log in here as many countries think it's wrong to be gay.  The US is like another county telling it's not legal to be gay or someone telling you that BB isn't right.  The US is telling people it's wrong to be on the other side it's all the same garbage.  At least my employees will own the company if I'm dead and gone.  They don't know it.  But that's how its set up.  Life isn't only about me, it's about everyone that works for my company that wants to work and earn a decent wage!  They have a free home and auto.  They can use it for personal stuff and we pay for their fuel and insurance.  That's how the US was, till they got this guy and his follower's.  We are are humans first and foremost!  Anyone trying to change it?  Those need to be looked at.  Why are companies moving out of the US?  High Taxes, High crime, High insurance, High housing taxes, the list keep on going.  Taxing to death sucks! 

You're completely ignorant if you think that utopia is free without taxes and attainable without war and conflict. That's why utopia is a metaphorical dream. It can't exist.

You claim to be trying to create one with your company, but you sound like complete bullshit. Free homes and cars and employees inherit everything, but only if you can continue to outsource through the US? Seriously?

The US is a 3rd world country. We are all struggling and poor. We can't afford homes because foreign investors are outbidding us driving up prices. 15% live in poverty, 2/3 are below median, 3/4 are underpaid...

And you just pulled out because you didn't want to pay your taxes.

BRAVO! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL BUSINESSPERSON. ABSOLUTELY GREAT. THE GREATEST. TRUMP WOULD APPROVE.

Now go fuck yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/22/2022 at 4:42 PM, ErosWired said:

They’re sort of the right orangeish color, and their hands are very small

HAHAHAHA ...... did you know that the "secret" has been discovered?  Rather than incur more debt within the hair-coloring industry, the former con-artist-in-chief eats a huge bag of cheetos every morning for breakfast (before the truckloads of Big Macs), and when he's finished, puts the empty bag with all that orange residue over his head, shaking and shaking his vacant,, self-absorbed noggin inside the empty bag.  This is how he achieves that indescribably hellish shade of orange not only on that ridiculous pompadour, but on his disgusting excuse of a fat, sagging jowl-infested excuse of a face too.

Cheap, easy, and he gets to add even more fat to that gigantic, Big-Mac stuffed ass he squats on.  Fortunately though, when he lost his re-election scam, and before the Biden's moved in, all the reinforcing contrivances installed on the crappers in the White House were removed, Of course, melanomia's personal crapper didn't need all that reinforcement, despite the extra weight of those injection-bloated tits.  

And a very good morning to you too !!!

• Haha 1

Actually, I had no idea the state of the public education system in Germany had fallen so far so fast. 

That observation taken, it will take a few more dullards expressing vacancy in their intellectual abilities to convince me.  

• Haha 1

Trump literally idolized Putin and at every opportunity he could, he complimented Putin. Before he ran for the presidency, Trump was making comments about how great Putin was so much that when he did run for presidency, Putin already wanted him to become President over Hillary because he knew he could manipulate and control Trump. Putin is ex-KGB and not stupid. Trump, on the other hand, is a literal moron. He withheld military funding that was to be sent to Ukraine for his own political gain all because they wouldnt investigate Joe Biden. He did all he could to dismantle NATO and weaken it, alienating the United States from Europe, and trying to isolate us. This would have given Putin a lot more leverage to go further in his campaign to reunite ex-Soviet satellite states like Moldova and Ukraine. Trump was a treasonous bitch ass and the fact he still has people supporting him after everything he did is mind boggling. Why American politics are so volatile is precisely because no matter what a democrat does or says, republicans will criticize it. There is almost no middle ground and no compromise. Its just toxic. When Biden didnt ban Russian oil after the invasion of Ukraine, republicans bitched and moaned about it. When he did ban imports on Russian oil, republicans bitched and moaned about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Trump was a treasonous bitch ass and the fact he still has people supporting him after everything he did is mind boggling.

It’s not mind-boggling at all. Trump is not an intelligent man, but he has learned a set of skills and learned them very well - he is a world-class manipulator. The tragedy lies in that such powers are wielded by a man so utterly corrupt, insecure, and narcissistic.

His ability to sway millions even now, with his record of falsehood and failure laid bare, comes straight from Propaganda 101, as first expounded (and grievously illustrated) by none other than Adolf Hitler. This is from Mein Kampf:

All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true within itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[5]

Hitler’s Chief of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, famously distilled this idea when he said:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.“

Do you think Trump is unaware of this, or where it comes from? These are Trump’s own words, from his perpetually-open mouth:

“If you say it long enough, hard enough, often enough, people will start to believe it.”  - Donald J. Trump

He’s taking pages straight from the Nazi Propaganda Playbook and using them absolutely shamelessly, because he knows they will work. And he doesn’t give a rat’s ass who gets hurt by it, as long as he “wins”.

So, no, not mind-boggling at all. Just sickening that he’s able to also manipulate our society’s system of laws that favor liberty and freedom of expression in order to get away with it.

But don’t worry; you think Trump’s a bitch? Wait until Trump meets Karma - Karma’s a bitch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:57 AM, beanna said:

Food for Thought

And think very carefully before any response

There is a very old Russian proverb and Pre Soviet,that goes something like this

"When inviting the Bear upon the dance floor,be very very carefull, because it is ALWAYS the Bear that decides when and how the dance shall end "

Well, of course that’s a Russian proverb - Russia identifies with the bear.

But as a former park ranger, I can tell you I’ve never seen a bear that actually knew how to dance. I can tell you this about what you do if you encounter a bear -

You stay calm and talk to it in normal tones so it knows you’re not prey. You never raise your voice.

You make yourself look as big as possible. Travel in groups; bears are intimidated by people when they are together.

You never turn your back, and you never run. Always leave room for the bear to escape. If the bear moves toward you, you stand your ground.

If a bear attacks (which is actually rare) what you do depends on the kind of bear. If it’s a brown/grizzly, you play dead until it loses interest and leaves, and if it doesn’t you fight it in its face; if it’s a black bear, you begin with fighting it in the face with whatever you’ve got, starting with bear spray; if it’s a polar bear, you kiss your ass goodbye.

And a female with cubs - don’t mess with Mama. If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

Generally, though, bears mostly try to get by with bluffing and throwing their smelly weight around, but are fairly easily cowed by anything they aren’t sure they can beat.

If you look at the West’s current strategy with the Russian Bear - we’re not turning our back, we’re talking in civil tones, we’re showing it how big we are, we’re standing together in a great big group, and in case it’s dumb enough to charge us, we’ve got a gallon drum of bear spray, and we’re giving some of it to the Ukrainians.

Sounds about right to me.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Well, of course that’s a Russian proverb - Russia identifies with the bear.

But as a former park ranger, I can tell you I’ve never seen a bear that actually knew how to dance. I can tell you this about what you do if you encounter a bear -

You stay calm and talk to it in normal tones so it knows you’re not prey. You never raise your voice.

You make yourself look as big as possible. Travel in groups; bears are intimidated by people when they are together.

You never turn your back, and you never run. Always leave room for the bear to escape. If the bear moves toward you, you stand your ground.

If a bear attacks (which is actually rare) what you do depends on the kind of bear. If it’s a brown/grizzly, you play dead until it loses interest and leaves, and if it doesn’t you fight it in its face; if it’s a black bear, you begin with fighting it in the face with whatever you’ve got, starting with bear spray; if it’s a polar bear, you kiss your ass goodbye.

And a female with cubs - don’t mess with Mama. If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

Generally, though, bears mostly try to get by with bluffing and throwing their smelly weight around, but are fairly easily cowed by anything they aren’t sure they can beat.

If you look at the West’s current strategy with the Russian Bear - we’re not turning our back, we’re talking in civil tones, we’re showing it how big we are, we’re standing together in a great big group, and in case it’s dumb enough to charge us, we’ve got a gallon drum of bear spray, and we’re giving some of it to the Ukrainians.

Sounds about right to me.

All sensible, but in worst case scenario there are other bears,China and Pakistan plus a few others that have no nukes

Mankind has a terrible history os "stumbling into total wars "

So in worst case scenario Russia has 50% of the worlds  nukes

And as jointly compiled by 3 independent academic institutions here are their coclusions

1.If a nuclear device no matter by whom is deployed,then matters have massive potential to very quickly

Escalate completly out of control

2.If such actually comes to pass

3.50% of available warheads used

A) The users immediately expierence 7- 13 % of population dead

B) The above % would climb to 25 to 30 % within the next 30 days

But more importantly the major guaranteed consequencies are

1.The dust particles kicked up would intiate a "A nuclear winter lasting for at least 5 yrs

Consequencies of which and globably

A) Rainfall decreases by at least 50 %

B) Food particulary proteins fall by 92 to 97 % dependant on location on the planet

Consequencies 

C) At least 97 % of humans will die

Consequencies 

D) Home Sapiens go extinct

Why

Because there has  NEVER been a incident in all history whereby any species that undergoes a sudden population

Collaspe that Did NOT lead to  extinction and very soon thereafter the event that suddenly caused the collapse

So in conclusion you can have as many  billions of barrels of Bear Spray you want but it will be as much use a a Fart in a Space Suit

The Bear upon the dance floor has the weaponry to do all I speak off

Time to Think again,Because the Bear is still dancing

Over and out 

• Downvote 1