Made At Mardi Gras

carlton3053

PART FOUR

I was kneeling in front of David, cleaning his cock when his phone rang. "HEY! I hoped you'd be watching......did you enjoy the show? I thought you would......hold on I'll put you on speaker.." and he put the phone next to the table where I was kneeling.

"Is this your new boy James I've been hearing so much about?" the voice said from the phone.

"No...it's actually an even newer one!...." David said. 

"And better!" I giggled, interrupting

"His name's Josh and he'd never even been with a guy before he'd been with me so he's my good boy. Can you see the guy over there Josh?" He asked me, pointing at a nearby apartment building. I could see a guy waving & I waved back. "That's one of my very good friends Jerome."

"You sure know how to pick 'em David." Jerome said. "Would you like me to fuck you as well my new friend?"

He'd barely completed his question before I shouted, "Yes please!" in reply.

"What an eager young man you are, and have you been fully converted yet?"

It was funny, I kept hearing about being converted. I wasn't sure what else I needed to do to prove that I loved being fucked. "I think I have!" 

"Well, you definitely will be by the time I'm finished with you. Now David and I need to talk about when I can come over, can you get him hard while we talk please my good boy?"

David took Jerome off speaker as I knelt in front of him. It was such a great feeling to be sucking cock in the sunshine and I positioned myself so Jerome could check out my arse as I sucked David. I was too busy sucking (& loving it!) to be paying attention to what David was saying to Jerome: 

"Yeah......real pleasant surprise....nah no chance he can get any, he's here for the week....told him I had COVID....course not!.....he's so fucking high he won't be paying attention to any of this....few loads but can't hurt to try yours too...probably an hour or so before it wears off? So bring some if you've got it.....piss mainly.....nah, no idea...yeah, the lube's got it too....don't worry about it, the kid's a dirty fucker....I know! See ya in 10" It was then he tapped me on the head, I looked up his dick still in my mouth.

"Jerome was so excited seeing you in action, he's gonna come over OK? He'll probably wanna fuck you today, is that alright with you?" I was so excited by the prospect, I smiled through David's dick but wanted to make sure he was alright with it.

"Are you OK with it though David, I don't wanna do it if it'll make you unhappy..."

"My boy, nothing makes me hornier or happier than seeing other daddies fucking you OK? Just think of it a special gift I'm making sure that you're getting. Now get your daddy good & hard before Jerome arrives..." 

END OF PART FOUR

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

PART FIVE

I was getting good & horny getting David's cock nice & hard again (Well, I was always horny now!) so I didn't realise the doorbell had rung until David patted me on the head to tell me. "Oh sorry...I'll let you get it!"

"No boy, I think Jerome would enjoy it much more if you let him in."

"Sure", and with that I quickly made my way inside to open the door for him. Even if David's apartment wasn't as private inside as it was, I didn't worry about putting any clothes on as I didn't see the point, I was just gonna be taking them off as soon as he got in anyway! I opened the door and hoped that Jerome would get a nice surprise.

"Well hello to you young man, what a pleasant surprise you are!" He was a tall, pretty thin, elegant man probably in his mid 60's or so. "I'll just put this bag down to greet you properly, and take a good look at you up close" he said as I closed the door and we walked over to a table. "I'm Jerome, and you must be Josh!" We hugged, and he gave me a little peck on each cheek. "Sorry, I'm a kisser, I hope you don't mind."

"I'm sorry...of course, not at all!" and with that, I pulled him into a deep kiss, the two of us kissing deeply for a full minute or so, his big hands gripping and kneading my arse as we made out.

"That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I just meant I like to kiss on the cheek. I'm not complaining though!" I probably should've been embarrassed making out with this stranger but it really didn't worry me and he was very cute. I could tell he'd enjoyed it too as there was a very noticeable bulge in his shorts. "Now I'll just strip off and let's see this boyfriend of yours!" 

As he stripped, I did catch myself thinking, was David my boyfriend now? I wasn't even gay before! He'd fucked me a few times, he was really sexy & I was very worried whether he wanted me to fuck other guys so I guess there must've been some feelings there. Those feelings were soon swept away as I gazed upon Jerome's naked body & big hard cock. "Not bad for an old poof huh? Now let's get outside" and he took my hand & we walked out to see David.

He looked so fucking sexy out there, completely naked, one hand behind his head, the other stroking his big hard dick.  "Great to see you Jerome! What do you think of Josh?"

"I think he's a very sexy young man indeed, as you can tell!" He laughed, looking down at his dick. "I hope he likes me, but I'm a bit worried I'm a bit old for him!"

"Oh no, not at all!" I shook my head violently. "I think you're incredibly sexy!"

"That's very sweet of you to say darling. And if you weren't high as a kite, I'd believe you."

"I'm not high at all! I've never taken drugs." 

"I have my doubts, " Jerome replied and I thought I could see David glare at him. "The bottle of poppers over there tells me otherwise."

"Oh yes, RIGHT ....you got me...sorry Josh...I hope that doesn't upset you."

I had felt funny after sniffing them but it actually felt pretty good so it was hard to be too upset, "Um.....no David...it's OK....they did feel pretty good..."

"Great, no harm done! Could you go to the fridge over there please and grab Jerome and myself a couple of beers?" As I walked over to the fridge, I heard them both wolf-whistle and Jerome say I was the sexiest waiter he'd ever seen. I gave them a wink over my shoulder & shook my arse as I fetched them their beers.

Coming back, I noticed that David got some more for the jug from the fridge as it was half full again. I couldn't remember seeing any in the fridge, and as far as I could remember he'd not been inside while I was talking to Jerome? Anyway, he filled my glass up as I handed the two of them their beers. 

"To new friends!" Jerome said as we clinked glasses & bottles, had a big drink and then the two of them lay down on the banana lounge, Jerome lying down where I'd been. They both looked so hot lying there.

"Where am I going to go?" I pouted.

"You know exactly where you're meant to be" David laughed, and pointed to a small gap between them. I slithered my way between them, it was a tight squeeze but I got there in the end!

"I brought some coke too, I hope you don't mind." Jerome said, "I'd feel terrible coming over & not bringing something" and he handed David a clear bag white powder in it.

"Awww thanks mate! You shouldn't have!" David replied, "But I'm so glad you did!" dipping his finger into the bag and then sniffing straight from it.

"I brought the good stuff too, only for you and my new friend. Would you like some?" He asked, holding out his finger with a large amount of powder on the end.

"No thanks," I replied nervously. "Um....maybe next time!"

"Of course, darling. The poppers are enough of a start!" and he held David's covered finger to his nose. "What a gracious host you are!" The two of them both started attacking me like an animal soon after, their hands everywhere around me and inside me. Their tongues were all over me and I could feel their fingers pawing at, and in my arse, it was heaven.

"I think it's time for you to do, what I'm told you do best my lad!" Jerome said, and with that, they both started pushing me down gently on each shoulder. I didn't need to be told twice, I wanted to suck the two of their cocks too! The two of them were kissing as I sucked them which I felt a little jealous about, not that I was either one's boyfriend but because I wasn't kissing them! I guess sucking their dicks would have to do.  "I'll do something cheeky, hold on." I heard Jerome say as I was sucking them and I heard the click of his camera phone. "Aaaaaaannnd uploaded! There you go honey, I like you so much, you're on my Instagram!"

As I sucked them, he held the phone to my face and I could see a pic of both him & David smiling at the camera in their sunnies. They were both obviously nude, not that you could see anything, and that there was a head near the laps, not that could see who it was but it was obvious it was someone. He'd captioned it "Lovely day for it!". David laughed & shook his head, I laughed too and went back to sucking their dicks. Jerome was right though, it was a lovely day for it.

END OF PART FIVE

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

Yeah Dude great start of the next part your story just keeps getting Hotter and Hotter can't wait for Part 6 hope there's parts 7,8, & 9 plus more this is a kind of story that can keep going on and on keep up the great writing Love It!!!!!

• Like 2