Tops who use mind control far powerful than restraints.

Ozpig

Are there any other total cumpigs like me who like their top/partner taking full control of their sex lives? Sure, while my ex used to tie me in a sling and caged me often, I found his thought control over me and my sex life his biggest and most powerful weapon. In a strange way his mind control uninhibited me and led me down the path to being a cumslut that I always wanted to be. Having no say, most of the time, whop fucked me and when, having my gangbangs organised, having my visits to dark rooms supervised, having him recruit cock and seed for me - set me free - knowing that he would always ensure that my insatiable appetite for getting fucked and bred would be satisfied. 

• Like 2

For me, "mind control"  can be one of the most profound factors in an ongoing Top/bottom relationship.  For me, it cannot be a one size fits all situation. I.e., not just anyone can have that with me.

i participate in a BDSM discussion forum, primarily straight people, but i have learned a lot and made some friends.  One of the terms that gets bandied about a lot is "insta-dom," and i think the same idea can be applied to sub guys, i.e., that here are "insta-subs" as well.  It's pretty much a self descriptive term. i cannot count the number of guys who have contacted me when i mention in a profile that "i have a sub side."  i stopped putting the word "sub" in profiles because the term needs a lot of unpacking for me. Very few can actually access that part of me, it's requires communication and connection, not just a presumptuous, generic approach.  

Really, communication and connection is key for me. For me,  sexual control is something i give, not something someone can take. Bullies and force might just get you back kicked into the next state lol. i've encountered a couple of hook ups who presumed to try it and they backed down very fast from my almost automatic response. i was at a sex club once and a guy straddled me and pinched my nipples really hard, he almost intantly found himself on the floor with me straddling him and a look of shock on his face. i have a pretty strong survival instinct surrounding my "sub" nature lol. 

But if trust is built and with a mature (in nature, not age) Top/Dom, "mind control" can enter in, but is the pinnacle of a relationship for me, the ultimate expression of the Top/bottom dynamic. i see it more as "mind fuck" where a Man penetrates, inseminates and impregnates, not just my body, but my soul.  But for me it has to be a mutual process, not an automatic response. To me, those who operate that way are doing "role play," just acting, "playing."

This is very real for me... and those who i have experienced it with see it the same. The most intimate bonds i have ever experienced and, as you note, much more "powerful," engage and blend the  body, mind and emotions in both concerned, not the body alone.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

But if trust is built and with a mature (in nature, not age) Top/Dom, "mind control" can enter in, but is the pinnacle of a relationship for me, the ultimate expression of the Top/bottom dynamic. i see it more as "mind fuck" where a Man penetrates, inseminates and impregnates, not just my body, but my soul.  But for me it has to be a mutual process, not an automatic response

You really "get it", don'tcha ... and explain it beautifully.  It's all about the connection - not just physical, not just mental, not just emotional, but the whole ball of wax.  

• Like 1

You know you’ve arrived at this point in a moment of self-realization when you find yourself immobilized, without any form of physical restraint, substance or hypnotic suggestion, by a man holding a .18 gauge needle he intends to press through your testicle - and you let him do it - and then, in the surreal shock and pain of seeing your own nut skewered with metal, when he says, “Good boy,” you feel like you’ve won the lottery.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/27/2022 at 12:05 AM, tallslenderguy said:

For me, "mind control"  can be one of the most profound factors in an ongoing Top/bottom relationship.  For me, it cannot be a one size fits all situation. I.e., not just anyone can have that with me.

i participate in a BDSM discussion forum, primarily straight people, but i have learned a lot and made some friends.  One of the terms that gets bandied about a lot is "insta-dom," and i think the same idea can be applied to sub guys, i.e., that here are "insta-subs" as well.  It's pretty much a self descriptive term. i cannot count the number of guys who have contacted me when i mention in a profile that "i have a sub side."  i stopped putting the word "sub" in profiles because the term needs a lot of unpacking for me. Very few can actually access that part of me, it's requires communication and connection, not just a presumptuous, generic approach.  

Really, communication and connection is key for me. For me,  sexual control is something i give, not something someone can take. Bullies and force might just get you back kicked into the next state lol. i've encountered a couple of hook ups who presumed to try it and they backed down very fast from my almost automatic response. i was at a sex club once and a guy straddled me and pinched my nipples really hard, he almost intantly found himself on the floor with me straddling him and a look of shock on his face. i have a pretty strong survival instinct surrounding my "sub" nature lol. 

But if trust is built and with a mature (in nature, not age) Top/Dom, "mind control" can enter in, but is the pinnacle of a relationship for me, the ultimate expression of the Top/bottom dynamic. i see it more as "mind fuck" where a Man penetrates, inseminates and impregnates, not just my body, but my soul.  But for me it has to be a mutual process, not an automatic response. To me, those who operate that way are doing "role play," just acting, "playing."

This is very real for me... and those who i have experienced it with see it the same. The most intimate bonds i have ever experienced and, as you note, much more "powerful," engage and blend the  body, mind and emotions in both concerned, not the body alone.

Exactly. For me it was overwhelming - I had a man I loved that understood me and his real control over me was allowing me to be me and celebrating me for what I wanted to be - a total cumslt!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, valleyvers said:

I was thinking more along the lines of a top using hypnosis on their or soon to be bottom which would be hot

A Top at a bathhouse a couple of years ago tried to hypnotize me without me being aware that he was doing it. But having had experience with hypnosis, and him not being particularly subtle about it, I picked up on his technique right away - which was good, because trancing a guy without his consent isn’t ethical.

The only thing is, there’s a persistent trigger phrase a hypnotist installed in me that I’ve never been able to get rid of, and if this guy had known that phrase he could have dropped me like a rock and done what he wanted.

The way I see it, if a Top tries to hypnotize a bottom without the bottom's consent, that top isn't a real man.  He's a phony "man", pretending to be "real".

There is simply no excuse - ever - to attempt that kind of manipulation without consent.  That said, hypnosis - when discussed/agreed upon in advance - does have the possibility of each guy (T or b) overcome inhibitions, usually culturally based.  When a guy who hears the siren call of wanton sex with many men, craves it, yet can't bring himself to actually perform these sexual acts, hypnosis can help get rid of the inhibitions.  So can a patient mentor.  But no amount of hypnosis can get someone to do something they are diametrically, constitutionally opposed to.  A totally straight man cannot be made to fuck a gay guy, or a gay guy a woman by mere hypnosis.  Through what's called "conditioning", maybe, but that's highly questionable too, in my book.  

Any gay guy that sincerely wants - desires - craves becoming a wanton barebacker, but cannot overcome cultural/religious bullshit on his own can easily be mentored out of his inhibitions, have his Lusts reinforced and expanded by a decent mentor.  No need to involve hypnosis. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:51 PM, hntnhole said:

The way I see it, if a Top tries to hypnotize a bottom without the bottom's consent, that top isn't a real man.

To me he could be Kermit the Frog and I would still find it hot.   The mere fact he can do it is a turn on.  It's only happened a couple of times.  It's obviously unethical -  I just crave more.

It's a long shot, but if anyone knows me and is being held back by ethical constraints, please, just go for it....

On 3/30/2022 at 10:57 PM, ErosWired said:

A Top at a bathhouse a couple of years ago tried to hypnotize me without me being aware that he was doing it. But having had experience with hypnosis, and him not being particularly subtle about it, I picked up on his technique right away - which was good, because trancing a guy without his consent isn’t ethical.

The only thing is, there’s a persistent trigger phrase a hypnotist installed in me that I’ve never been able to get rid of, and if this guy had known that phrase he could have dropped me like a rock and done what he wanted.

Oh of course, everything has to be consensual.

• 4 months later...