The Pig goes back to the BathHouse

Hotrawbutt4u

17 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Will not be a new chapter today. Will try for tomorrow 

I have just found this part of the Kid Universe and like the other you totally deliver in every part sofar. Can't wait to read what Pig will get from his new master

• Like 1

Chapter 7

The Pig was whining and whimpering saying “ Your to deep, it hurts my insides “. The BBC replied “ A bitch always hurts when she is getting bred right “. The pig remembered what the Top friend had said and agreed that this is the way it will go from now on.

After the BBC dumped his load into the Pig he pulled out and told the Pig to stay there. He got his Phone and took a couple more pics of the stretched, red, gaping hole that was oozing his cream. He got dressed and left. He told the Pig that he had a great hole to use and that he would mention it to some of his friends an that would get him on the Adult site. The Pig said “ That might be fun. You’re only the second cock I have had in my ass “ .The BBC asked “ when did you het your fist “ The Pig replied “ A couple hours ago. The BBC said “ You’re a natural  at bottoming, I am surprised it took you this long to find out how much fun it was “.

The Pig still had that strange craving and wanted to see what he could get in his ass. His ass was dripping Copus amounts of cum, he couldn’t tighten enough to keep it in. when he stood up cum ran out his hole, dripped on his nut sack and most ran down his legs. When he walked he felt all nasty and slimy between the cheeks, This really turned him on but his cock would not get hard enough to really do much. He reached behind himself to feel his hole . it wasn’t as sore as he thought but was slippery with cum, he pushed a couple fingers up his ass and that set off all sorts of pleasure, not just in his ass but it seemed everywhere.

He got back on his app an found a couple other guys wanting to cum over. Both sounded promising. One had an average cock and was in from the Bars and needed to nut. Th other said he wanted to stretch his hole and piss n it. he told both he was messy with cum and they both replied that they liked a sloppy hole to play in. He made arrangements to have both cum over. He really didn’t care who did what or who got there first. All he knew was he was unbelievable horny and not sleepy at all.

Both got there at the same time. The Pig was ass up waiting with the lights out and door open. They talked for a few minutes and then turned some lights on so they could see their target. The Pig had a towel over his head so he couldn’t see who was there. He had told them prior to this that he wanted to be totally anon, he really didn’t want to see who or what was going up him.  One of them produced a black hood and instructed the Pig to keep his eyes closed and put it on. This hood had flaps over this mouth and eyes. The ones over the eyes were closed so he would never see the faces of the guys that were about to wreck his ass. He went back to the position that had him ass up. He could hear everything but could not see anything. One of the guys said “ Look at that hole, looks tasty “. The other one said be my guest. I will wait to fill the void. The one started licking around the Pig’s ass. He would circle the hole but not get to close. This was driving the Pig crazy with lust. At this point he would take anything up his ass. The guy finally stared using the tipoff his tong to tease the hole. Then he bared down and stared sucking on the hole. This was a feeling that the Pig had never felt before. He started moaning “ Yes, that feels great. Please don’t stop “. When the guy heard that he bit down on the tender flesh. This brough an immediate response from the Pig as he yelled “ Easy. That Hurt “. The guy replied “ Shut the fuck up or I will rip your hole with my teeth, and that will only be for starters." This was not going the way the Pig had hoped but he was still craving anything so he figured he would let it go for now. Little did he know that this was spiraling out of his control very quickly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 8

The guy replied “ Shut the fuck up or I will rip our hole with my that, and that will only be for starters. This was not going the way the Pig had hoped but he was still craving anything so he figured he would let it go for now. Little did he know that this was spiraling out of his control very quickly.

It was about that time that the other guy’s phone rang, he answered it and the Pig couldn’t make out what all was being said. His concentration want what it normally was, Between the craving in his loins an the tong in his ass he was barely able to comprehend anything other than the pleasure of his lower body was getting. When the guy hung up he said a couple of his friends wanted to see if they could see hat is going on. They couldn’t make it right now but if all looks good they would definitely be up for a bareback tag team at a later date. The Pig asked how that would work and the guy said he can use his phone and publish it live time for them. He also said that since the Pig had the hood no one would know who was getting his ass railed. The pig said that it sounded OK to him. The one guy was done cleaning the Pig’s ass and hole and was now using his fingers to stretch the hole.  One of them grabbed some rope and tied the Pig’s arms to his knees. In this position the Pig was ass up and could not change anything. He was in total control of the 2 guys that were about to broadcast him getting who knows what up his ass. They also wrapped some smaller rope around his cock and balls. This felt weird to the Pig but at the same time it was exciting. One of the guys played with his cock until it started to get hard then stopped. With the binding on his cock it was almost painful. The guy used his fingers and flicked the Pig’s ball. This hurt some and he said “ Hey, that hurts, stop doing that “ The guy said but it looked so good on the video. He did it again and the Pig said “ Stop, that is really tender and it isn’t feeling good on my nuts “. The guy replied “ You asked for it and let us tie you up so shut up and take it like a man “. He added “ Everybody is watching and texting what they want to see you subjected to “. The Pig said “ Everybody “/ The guy responded “ I guess I forgot to tell you I opened this to anyone in a chat room we use. I think you have 20 watchers “.

About that time the other guy poured lube up the guys hole and started stretching him open, He had 4 fingers from one hand and a couple from the other embedded on the Pigs stretched and sore hole. He was using them to open the hole wider. The Pig was coming down from the Tina piss and this was not as much fun as it was before. He didn’t know why and figured it was just him getting tired.

The one guy told the one with the fingers in his ass that he wanted to fuck this Pig and said that the viewers wanted to see him knock up the Bitch. The guy with the Fingers up the Pig’s ass pulled out and the Pig said this is all he had left from earlier and asked if he should put it in the Pig. It was a small shard and the other guy said “ Sure. Might as well get him going “. With that they dropped the shard into the gaping hole of the Pig. He said “ As stretched as he is I doubt he felt it go in “. The other guy said “ Yeah, but he will. This is some good shit “. The Guy with the bigger cock said “ I need to fuck this faggot.” He asked the Pig “ are you ready for me to knock up your ass Pig “?. The Pig was already feeling the effects of the shard that was put in his ass. He didn’t understand what it was but it felt great and he needed anything up his ass. That familiar craving was coming back and although his once virgin ass was sore he had an uncontrollable need to get something in his butt again. He replied “ Yes, anything. Please help me “. With that the one guy moved over and the other guy hovered over that gaping slit of a cunt and pushed the fat mushroom head of his cock into the Pig. The head popped in with little or no resistance. He looked over at the other guy and said “ You really do have this ass loosened up “. “ I have felt tighter cunts on women”.

With that he sank his cock into the upturned but in front of him. He pushed until his balls were lapping on the Pig’s cheeks. The Pig said “ That feels good. Lease give me more “ The Meth was really kicking in and the Pig would be in heat all night and possibly tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 9

With that he sank his cock into the upturned butt in front of him. He pushed until his balls were lapping on the Pig’s cheeks. The Pig said “ That feels good. Lease give me more “ The Meth was really kicking in and the Pig would be in heat all night and possibly tomorrow.

The Guy stared fucking the Pig with low deep thrusts. Every once in a while he would hesitate and then ram deep and hard. He was trying to hurt the Pig, teach him a lesson that he would not forget but with the Meth that his ass absorbed he was lost in the High. He was so high that he was staring to beg to get more in him. The other guy slowly pushing a finger up the Pig’s ass while the other guy was fucking him. The Pig felt that and simply said “ More, put more in me”. He was pleading to get his ass ripped open. In no time he had 4 fingers up the Pig’s ass along with that fat 7” cock. The Pig was going crazy with lust. The Top said “ I have never felt a Pig wanting it so bad. His ass is trying to milk everything out of my cock .”  . The Guys cell was blowing up with comments as the remote guys watching the action on the app were going crazy. Many of them wanted to see the Pig get his ass ripped open to the point of bleeding. They cold see the Pig’s ass flexing an some of the of Pig’s ass lips being pulled out with the guys cock. They could also see the scorpion tat on the guy’s groin just above his cock. They all knew want that meant. All this was getting to be to much for the guy and he said I can’t hold out much longer. When the guy with the fingers in the Pig’s ass heard that he took a finger on his other hand and wormed it up the guys ass. He reached in and hit the guy’s prostate and began rubbing it. the guy bellowed “ I am Cumming, take my load you Pig “. He went as deep in the Pig’s ass as he could get. He had almost all his weight on the Pig’s upturned ass. The other guy with his fingers up the Pig’s and the guy’s ass said” Damn! I can feel him Cumming in both ends. “  “ It is really getting my 4 fingers wet with cum. “ The Pigs was whimpering with the intrusion into his ass and said “ Fuck. You’re really deep. Give me every drop “. The Guy shooting in him said “ I plan to knock up this ass.” You will never be the same after this”. He also added “ No turning back now pig.” After he finished shooting his load in the Pig’s stretched pulsating ass he pulled out. The other guy immediately pushed 4 fingers from his other hand up the Pig’s ass along with the ones he already had lodged in there. This stretched the Pig’s ass more than he ever got stretched. He yelped and said “ That hurts, Pleas3e pull out some of those fingers. I can’t take it “. The Guy pulled out all the fingers out but he intentionally used his nails to cut the Pig’s tender ass. If it was possible, he wanted to give that Toxic cum he just received a chance to infect him.  He stood up and said now it is my turn. He gave the Pig a couple strong slaps on his ass and then pushed his smaller cock up the Pig’s ass. The Pig was so loose that the guy went deep on the first push. He said “ I might not be able to cum but I do have something for you”. He started pumping and said that the Pig was to loose for his to cum. The other guy said “ I am done for the evening or I would push in behind you and see how this worthless Pig handles two cocks at once “.

About that time there was a knock at the door. A guy came in and said that John wanted him to see if this Pig is primed for a little fun at his place. He added “ Of course. I will never turn down a piece of ass to destroy”.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 10

About that time there was a knock at the door. A guy came in and said that John wanted him to see if this Pig is primed for a little fun at his place. He added “ Of course. I will never turn down a piece of ass to destroy”.

The guy fucking the Pig said “ I am having problems getting off. Probably to much Tina earlier “. One of the guys stared massaging the guys nut sack and fingering his hole. That helped because a few minutes later he said ” Here if cums. Take my dirty load you fagot. “ There wasn’t much cum but the guy felt like he was shooting out his cock and ass at the same time. He stayed in the Pig’s ass for a few minutes and then said “ Here comes your prize for being such a good Pig “. He started pissing in the Pig’s ass It had been a few hours since he let loose and he knew that there would be a lot and it would be full of chems. He told the Pig “ Feel that flood in you “? The Pig said “ Yes sir. It feels warm and it is filling me up”. The Guy relied “ I am not done emptying in you”. “ Hold still I wasn’t to get ever drop of this Chem filled flood deep in your guts”. The Pig asked “ Chems ?’ the guys said “ Yes. I have been doing Meth all day and night.” “ I am sure you are getting a load of chempiss right now “. The Pig said “ I don’t do drugs I can’t get high “.  All three guys chuckled at that. The Pig still didn’t realize that his friend gave him his first hit of Chem piss hours ago. The one guy said “ Well, you do now “.  The one guy said “ You remember when I dropped something in your open cunt earlier”? the Pig said “ Yes “. The guy said “ Well that was a nice shard of Meth and I know it already got you hot, I can see you sweating” . The Pig didn’t say anything. The piss in his body was already feeling good and he was getting lightheaded. He figured it was from being head down and ass up for so long. The Guy pulled out and grabbed the Plug and pushed it up the Pig’s ass to keep the mix in him. He though 15 minutes with this in him and he will be ready for anything. He noticed that the Bindings there were on the Pig’s cock and balls was now laying under him. Apparently, he had shrunk enough that they feel off. He slapped the Pig’s ass to get it to tighten on the plug. It had only been about 10 minutes and the Pig was rocking on the plug, trying to fuck it deeper. Everyone knew the Pig was getting very high already.

The one guy that had fucked a dirty load into the Pig’s gaping ass was dressed and left. On his way out he told the Pig if he ever wanted another fucking to let him know. He said “ You are one hot and nasty Pig”. “ I would tap you anytime”. The Pig said “ Thank you. I would take you anytime “. The other guy knew the Pig was beyond ski high”. The guy that had recently gotten there had move to the head of the Bed and told the pig to move up and suck his cock. Until now the only cock he sucked was his friend that stated hi here tonight. He moved easily, every time he shifted his weight the plug moved and send sharp feelings through his ass and guts. This caused his ass to spasm and then that would make more strong pleasure ripples in his body. The Pig started sucking on the new guys cock. He quickly discovered that this cock was much wider than his friend. He also noticed that this cock had metal piercings on it. One at the tip felt like pointed ring or something. It scraped his teeth and inside his mouth. The guy kept forcing more of his fat cock in his mouth. It was the that he noticed some rings or something on the bottom of his cock. It must have been the drugs n his system because up to now he really didn’t like oral sex but his was exciting..

The other guy was massaging the Pig’s ass cheeks and occasionally working the pug in the Pig’s ass. It had been over 30 minutes since he gave the Pig a huge load of Tina lased piss he knew it was much longer than normal but at this point he didn’t care. He wanted to see this older Pig get wasted to the point he would take anyone up his ass or drink down anything offered. That plus he knew the cock that was in his mouth now would eventually be up his ass and would be ripping his cunt up. He recognized this guy from the baths and he really got into seeing a guy screaming to get loose while he turned their asses into raw bleeding hamburger, or as he called it ‘ Pigburger”. The one playing with the Pig’s ass pulled the plug from the tight gripping ass. It came out with a sudden plop. The Pig managed to say “ I fee; so empty. Please put it back in “.

The guy with the pierced cock said “ Don’t bother, I plan on being in there real soon, and you will love it”. he looked at the Pig and said “ You want your ole dilled again ?” The Pig said “ Yes. Please do it “.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11

The guy with the pierced cock said “ Don’t bother, I plan on being in there real soon, and you will love it”. he looked at the Pig and said “ You want your hole drilled again ?” The Pig said “ Yes. Please do it “. 

The guy with the pierced cock asked the Pig “ Are you ready to surrender your fagot pig ass to me”? the Pig replied “ Yes sir “. The guy said “ Good answer ”. “ This might not feel real good at first but it is part of your conversion to Pighood and eventually you will love it “. He knew he planned on destroying this Pig’s ass. He knew this guy had the advantage he was spun high a hell and was hitting the poppers. He suggested that the guy relax and slide down on his stomach. The Pig though this was very nice of the top o consider his comfort. When he moved to his stomach his knees ached some from being in that ass up position for so long. He was glad the top was a considerate top. He had no idea that in this position the Top could hold him down and fuck and rip his ass to the tops delight. The top went to his coat pocket and pulled out a ball gage. The told the Pig that this was exciting to see him with the gage in his mouth and that he wanted to get some pics of it. The pig thought it was exciting also and with the hood no one would know who was on the bottom.

With the gage in his mouth and flat on his stomach the Pig was in position to get fully destroyed. He told the Pig to take some deep hits of the poppers. As the Pig was doing that the Top climbed on the prone Pig body under him and out his pierced cock on the Pig’s ass. The Meth was still hitting the Pig and he feeling on his ass was driving him to new heights of ecstasy.  The Top looked over at the other guy and motioned for him to hold down the Pig’s shoulders. Helping to pin the Pig down for what was coming. The Pig had no idea that he was about to get a pole up his ass that would feel like razors were attached to it. The top had the Pig’s legs pinned down and he shoved deep in the Pig’s unprepared ass. It took a few seconds for the pain to register in the Pig’s Chemed up brain. He yelled thru the gaga but not much cold be heard. The Top began fucking the Pig’s ass. The Pig was struggling to get the red hoot poker out of his ass. It felt like his whole life was centered n the white-hot pain is butt and insides were feeling. The top told the other guy “ I have his shoulders, go around behind hold the Pig’s legs “. He told the Pig “ Your not going anywhere now. “ “ you asked for it and now your going to get your ass destroyed”. “ You will feel this for a week and with all the Meth in your cunt you will be wanting more u you tonight”. The Top knew that the Pig was high and with a booty bump it would last a while. The Top started pounding the Pig’s hole. He went in at different angles to make sure that his piercings would do their work and get this hole so very sore that even though he wanted to get fucked more he would pay the price of pain when anything was put up there.

Sometime during the sodomizing he was getting the pain the Pig was feeling dulled out and started feeling better, almost to the point of pleasure. This was a new sensation for him. That much pain turning to pleasure. He started moving with the cock that by now had him all wet. The Pig thought it was probably the piss and cum that was making him so wet. He never considered it might be a mix plus blood from his ripped hole and insides. The top feeling the sloppy ass and the fact that the Pig was not struggling anymore knew he had changed his Pig into a cunt that wanted more, at any cost. The Top was getting close so he asked the Pig “ I am close, are you ready for my load of potent baby makers ? “ The Pig shook his head in agreement. With that the Top shoved deep one last time and released a large load of cum deep in the Pig’s torn bloody ass. The Pg could feel the throbbing of the Top’s cock as it ejaculated. Shot after shot of cum was deposited n the Pig’s ass.

To the pig it felt like it would never stop, and he didn’t want this to ever stop. This felt really great to him and wanted more. The top stayed in him for a while to make sure the cum stayed deep in the Pig’s womb.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12

To the pig it felt like it would never stop, and he didn’t want this to ever stop. This felt really great to him and wanted more. The top stayed in him for a while to make sure the cum stayed deep in the Pig’s womb

They removed the ball gag from the Pig and the Top said “ I am staying in you to make sure my sperm stays in your womb to get you pregnant “. “ would you like me to impregnate you ? “ The Pig, who was still riding the drug induced high, said “ Yes. “ the top pulled out and the Pig wined and said “ Ooo, please be easy, that hurts a Lot”

They top and the other guy were getting cleaned up and the pig just laid there. He still had the hood on and asked if they wanted the hood back. He wasn’t sure who’s it was at this point. They said to keep it, you earned it and besides the night is still young. The Pig had no idea what time it was but that now familiar feeling inside him was staring again. He didn’t realize that it was past 3 AM . You can loose all track of time when your spinning, and this Pig was spinning. He wanted more up his ass but wasn’t sure if he could handle it.  The one guy said you had over 100 watches and likes tonight. Seems like you’re a star. The Pig hearing this blushed but no one could see it. the Pig didn’t realize they were using his phone and signed not the app with a new account just for this Pig until he said you have an email from ParTyman100@ xxxx.com. he said this guy hosted parties in his basement once a month and usually has twinks in to lay and be used. He rarely gets anyone over 35 in his sling. A couple weeks ago he had a twink in his playroom that was at a legal age but this Kid looked to be a teenager. They even shaved his pubic hair to make him look younger. Seems you impressed him and wants to know if you would like to come to one and be the center of attention. His email address is there along with a bunch of other horny guys that want your ass. The top told him to get up and drink lots of water before he did anything else.

If you get a need again and want some anonymity try one of the bath houses in the next town. There are two there. One pretty straight and the other wilder. You will get a lot more action at the wilder one. If you go to the wilder one try to stay clear of the basement.

The Guys left and the Pig pulled the Hood off and walked over to the counter to get some water. His legs felt like spaghetti and his ass twinged everything he took a step. This feeling was definitely something he enjoyed. This feeling was making his desires for more amplify and he felt a heat wave course thru his groin again. When he got there he noticed something running gown his legs. He reached back and got some on his finger, It was clearly a mix of cum, probably piss and definitely blood. This concerned him some. He felt around his hole and touched it. it was sore but in a strange way that pain turned to pleasure and it almost made him to want more.

He cleaned up a little and went to his pone. He was amazed at the number of guys wanting to play with him. He email a few that looked nice, about his age, average cocks. He was intrigued by one that showed what looked like a 10” thick cock. Just looking that that pic made his ass pucker in a way that sent shivers thru him. In a perverse way he wanted that monster in him, owning his body, fucking his very soul. He was concerned about his ass and how sore it was but there was still a craving deep inside he didn’t understand.

He invited a couple of the smaller guys over, one wanted to eat that hole before fucking him. That night he got a few more loads, it was after 9AM before he finished. He was glad he got the room for a couple days and hung the do not disturb sign on the door.

His friend that was there at the start sent a text massage and asked him if he got any more fun after he left. The Pig replied that yes he did and he wouldn’t believe what all he got into. Little did he know that his friend was watching the live show and recording it.

2595860_f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mike6pig66 said:

that is very nice looking ass and your friend has a dream tasty looking cock

thank you. He planted a nice load in me that with his size, never came out, he planted it deep. I have another one with a bigger guy that use to hurt , i will try to post it also

Chapter 13

His friend that was there at the start send a text massage and asked him if he got anymore fun after he left. The Pig replied that yes he did and he wouldn’t believe what all he got into. Little did he know that his friend was watching the live show and recording it.

The Pig felt like crap for a couple days after his ordeal. His ass hole was sore for a few days. When he walked around he could feel his hole throbbing and felt like something was stuck in it still. When sat it felt like part of him was trying to fall out. He knew he had taken a lot of abuse in his ass and with the way he felt he didn’t want to repeat that for a while, if ever. He receiver emails from over 2 guys saying they would love to play with him or wishing they could get that Acton on them.

By the end of the week he was craving some of that action again and figured it really wasn’t that bad after all. The craving was like no other feeling he had felt. It was a burning need deep in his guts. He emailed the guy that had the parties to see what all went on at them. The guy told him that he had just had a young guy novice a week or so ago and that the Kid wanted more but that the next party would not be for a while. The pig asked if he could get in on some of that action at the next party and the guy replied that afte5r seeing him on the app that they could definitely have some fun with this if he still wanted it when the next party was planned.

The craving the Pig felt was intense. He contacted his friend to see if they could play again but he was going to be out of town for the next 2 weeks. Putting a vibrator up his ass and jerking didn’t get him to where he wanted anymore, something was always missing now. He vaguely remembered one of the guys talking about the bath houses in the next town. Parts of the conversations were foggy in his brain. He decided to try one of the bath houses to see if he could get someone to help with the itch deep in his ass.

He went to one of the baths the next weekend. He had told his family that he had to go out of town for work and would be back early the following week. He got a motel room close to one of the baths and cleaned himself up and got ready to go. He got a room there and as getting ready when he found that he had forgot his hood. He wanted to use in in case anyone was there that cold recognize him. He wasn’t sure where he left it but he was cleaned and ready to pay and that craving was getting the better of him. He put a towel around his waist and stared walking around. He really felt self-conscious and would lot look anyone in the eyes. He was about to go back to his room when a young Kid smiled at him and grabbed his cock thru his towel. The Kid was really young. He looked to barely be 18. The Kid felt his 6” erection under the towel and immediately knelt down and to suck on his. The Pig loved this and was in heaven. That craving suddenly felt stronger, He loved this but needed more. With his towel on the floor he patted his ass and started rubbing it. He didn’t remember who did it but he felt a lubed finger worming up his ass. This felt great and was exactly hat he needed. He grabbed the Kids head and forced all his cock into the Kids mouth. The Kid gaged a couple times but didn’t stop. The Pig said “ Ok Kid, you like daddies cock in your mouth”? The Kid said “ Yes”. The Lubed finger was warming his hole up. He didn’t know what kind of lube it was but he thought he would have to Find out ad het some. The heat in his ass was getting stronger and he loved it. His starving ass was finally getting some of what it needed. His head was spinning ant he looked down at the Kid and said “ Suck it whore. Make me cum”. He was degrading the Kid and loved it. Little did he know that later that evening the Kid would be paying him back when he had him bent over taking the Kid’s toxic cock. The guy with the Finger up his ass pulled it out leaving an all to familiar empty feeling. The guy behind him said that he was going to the basement to have fun and left. The Kid heard that and stopped sucking the Pig’s cock, stood up and said “ That sounds fun “. The Kid walked down the hall leaving the Pig with that burning feeling deep in him and a cock throbbing in need. His case of Blue Balls was really getting to him. The Pig looked around and didn’t see many guys so he decided he would check out the basement to see what all was going on there. He figured a quick look wouldn’t hurt. When he walked down the steps he could hear the sound of sex. Guys moaning and the unmistakable sound of cocks getting serviced. He had watched enough porn to recognize this.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 14

The Pig looked around and didn’t see many guys so he decided he would check out the basement to see what all was going on there. He figured a quick look wouldn’t hurt. When he walked down the steps he could hear the sound of sex. Guys moaning and the unmistakable sound of cocks getting serviced. He had watched enough porn to recognize this.

He stopped on the 3rd last step to look around and see what all was going on. There were mostly red lights and it took a moment for his eves to adjust. There were several guy engaged in different forms of sex. Guys sucking each other. There was a guy bending over a padded bench while another guy was fucking him. This really excited the Pig. The Kid that was sucking on his cock was being tied into a sling. He thought that maybe he could get in the Kid’s ass or make him to finish sucking him. He though to himself that he would love to tear up that little shitter on the Kid’s ass. Make him scream when he broke him. With all these thoughts and what he was seeing the Pig was really getting horny, more than ever before.  It was about that time that someone walked down behind him and brushed up against the Pig’s ass. It felt like electric going through him. Who ever it was must have figured that because he stopped and stared playing with the Pig’s 6” cock and fingering his ass. The Guy stopped for a minute and then put his finger back in the Pig’s ass. This time the Lube was a lot warmer. It stared burning him. He tried to pull away and the guy pulled the Pig closer and whispered to relax. It will feel much better very soon. With that the guy pushed his finger as deep as he could get it up the Pig’s ass.

After a few minutes the room started getting hotter and his head was spinning around. He remembered being helped down the steps with the Finger planted deep in his overheated ass. A lot of what happened that night was a blur. He could only remember bits and pieces of the action. He remembered being bent over that raised bench and played with. He was Fucked and things being pushed up his ass, he remembered that they hurt and felt like they were cutting him. He remembered the burning sensation in his ass. He also remembered the wonderful feeling after the stuff went in. He remembered glimpses of being in the sling. He thought he remembered a pinch on his arm and then everything seems to come together in a way he could not remember what was fantasy and what was real. He remembered different guys facing him and one guy with a large cock trying to stuff it up his ass. He thought that someone might have gotten a fist in his ass but wasn’t sure. He remembered the Kid getting behind him and fucking the hell out of him. It hurt and the Kid who what seemed like just a little while ago was going to get his nut was calling him names. He did remember the Kid commented on his cock size. It was shriveled up to almost nothing. He felt his ass hole rip when the Kid came. The pain and then the flooding of that Kids sperm filling his ass.

He remembered when he walked up the steps the Kid suggested he look for Frank to help him if he was still horny. After the Pig got upstairs he checked his hole. It was tender and open. If was somewhat closed but he could push 4 fingers  in his ass with no trouble. It was apparent that he may have lost his fist fuck cherry. This was something he had fantasized about but it always hurt to much. His 4 fingers not only got in but felt good. He was standing in the shower checking his ass and a guy came in and started cleaning up in the next shower. The guy saw him checking the damage and walked over, pulled the Pig’s hand away and proceed to run his course finger in the Pig’s sensitive ass. Without thinking he arched his ass and tried to open for more. The guy told him he could help him. The Pig hadn’t noticed until then but the guy was extremely thin with a bigger belly. He also had a nice size cock. The guy began to dry the Pig and suggested he go to his room for more great feelings. The Pig remembering that the guy said his name was Frank. It was probably the same guy that the Kid suggested. He remembered the guy bending him over and putting lube in his ass. He did remember it burning like no other. He also remembered the guy fucking him easy at first but it seemed to quickly change into an ass raping fuck. Frank was trying to damage the Pig’s sensitive ass.

When it was over Frank left the door open and the Pig laying on his stomach with his ass pointing at the door for anyone to see his ripped bloody asshole. It was as if he way floating on a cloud, he remembered getting played with but not much else. The pig woke up hours later. Got dressed and left

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1