What to wear when your a bottom bear

Dandy

I agree wear a good jock so they have easy access and then when you get home, slowly slide the pants down to show your ass. A friend shot this picture of me and i photoshopped the background I thought it would look cool.

me_in_jock.jpg

Edited by Cubbtm4poz
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 1:50 AM, fatbottom said:

Oh, and at the sauna, remember the towel goes over the shoulder not round the waist.

This cannot be overemphasized.

Last weekend at the bathhouse I watched all these men walk around with their towels wrapped around their waists from their navels to their knees and I just wanted to say, “This isn’t the fucking Roman Senate, gentlemen.”

For the bottom to ensure proper focus of attention, however, I find it useful to strategically drape the towel over the shoulder sufficiently far forward that it conceals the cock in front and leaves the ass view unobstructed behind.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

This cannot be overemphasized.

Last weekend at the bathhouse I watched all these men walk around with their towels wrapped around their waists from their navels to their knees and I just wanted to say, “This isn’t the fucking Roman Senate, gentlemen.”

For the bottom to ensure proper focus of attention, however, I find it useful to strategically drape the towel over the shoulder sufficiently far forward that it conceals the cock in front and leaves the ass view unobstructed behind.

That’s a very good point about the towels! It’s definitely not the Roman Senate!! 😂

• Moderators
On 4/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, ErosWired said:

... all these men walk around with their towels wrapped around their waists from their navels to their knees ...

... the towel over the shoulder sufficiently far forward that it conceals the cock in front ...

Where is this club that has such large and luxurious towels?!? The ones I get always seem to be barely big enough to cover my genitals, if held up by suspenders!

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

Where is this club that has such large and luxurious towels?!? The ones I get always seem to be barely big enough to cover my genitals, if held up by suspenders!

The Works in Indianapolis. Broad white and blue stripes. I don’t know that I would call them luxurious - God knows they must go through some vigorous hot water washing to come out clean after all that cum and lube - but they are reasonably nice, and plenty big. Not beach towel big, but really-too-modest-for-a-bathhouse big. It’s almost as if they expect men to bathe there and need to dry themselves. Absurd.

First, have a big, full and bushy beard that is soft and oiled. Nothing oozes manliness than sizeable mass and a full beard that extends down the neck. Flannel shirts look hot. Wear untucked shirts to accentuate your belly. I like big men in tactical pants. They have a lot of leg room and the expandable waistband enables men to drop them easily or allow my arm to go in behind, go between the cheeks, and slide my lubed finger up his ass without taking off his pants. Also, go commando so I have full access to the hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I enjoy anything that announces he's up for getting fucked. Text on a shirt does it but some times it’s tight jeans or walking around in your jockstrap. But usually it’s a vibe or flirt. 

But if you can find a way to announce your ass is meant to be fucked then I’ll pay attention.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My cock always points to attention when I see a bottom man showing off his fur, front or back. An open shirt showing off the hairy chest will get men like me needy to penetrate. Even better when the back is hairy. I have some bottom bear buddies that I meet for long sessions, and looking down at a broad, hairy back with my penis stretching out hole is the turn-on I need to squeeze out load number three or four.

• Piggy 1