A Straight Man To Poz Cumdump

Part 6: The Awakening

As I slowly woke up I realized it was dark outside. Daddy was slowly moving his cock in and out of my hole which felt terrific. My hole was loose and wet from Daddy fucking me earlier that all I could do was moan. I don't know how long Daddy had been fucking my hole but I do know I didn't want him to stop. Through my moaning I begged Daddy to not stop and use my hole for his pleasure. Part of me couldn't believe that yesterday morning I thought I was straight and now just over 24 hours later I couldn't get enough of Daddy's cock in my hole. Unbeknownst to me Daddy had already put a second load of cum in my hole while I slept. Goddamn how did I not know this. Here I was thinking I was going to get my second load but instead I would be getting a third load of poz cum from Daddy. Daddy said I was sleeping so good that he just went really slow fucking me because I looked so cute sleeping that he didn't want to wake me. As I laid there listening to Daddy talk I realized I was really hard. Daddy started kissing my neck as he fucked my hole slowly. This was enough to send me over the edge and I felt the cum oozing from my penis. I was so stretched out that when my hole tightened from the orgasm I barely felt Daddy's cock. Daddy never stopped fucking my hole through my orgasm and I remained hard. Daddy stopped fucking my hole and just held his cock deep inside of me while somehow he flipped us over and I was now sitting on top of Daddy as his cock was still buried deep inside my hole. This man was a fucking God. I knew I had found my perfect match. With Daddy's cock inside of me Daddy told me just to go up and down on his cock at my own pace. I slowly started bouncing up and down with maybe only 2-3 inches of Daddy's cock leaving my hole. As this was all new to me I didn't really know what I was doing. Daddy didn't mind and he was really patient. After some time I decided to lean down towards Daddy and I was able to really fuck my hole on Daddy's cock this way. I looked into Daddy's eyes as I rode his cock and this time I initiated a kiss with Daddy. Damn I was really loving riding Daddy's cock and before I knew as I rode Daddy and we kissed I had another orgasm. This time I went limp and stopped for a minute to catch my breath. After calming myself down I slowly started fucking my hole again on Daddy's cock. Daddy smiled and said I was doing a great job and he was about to cum again. I sped my effort because I wanted to be a good boy and make Daddy cum. After several more minutes Daddy said get ready. I thought I was when suddenly Daddy grabbed my hips and started thrusting into my hole without mercy. Daddy let out a primal scream as he unloaded for a third time in my hole. This time I felt Daddy's cum starting to leak from my hole as I was on top. And damn did I leak. I was coating Daddy's cock and balls from all the cum leaking from my hole. Daddy told me to get off really quickly and lay on my stomach and start cleaning his cock and balls with my mouth. Because Daddy was going soft I was able to slide his cock in my mouth with no problem. I licked all the cum from his cock and then licked his balls clean as well. Once I made sure his balls were free of cum I put his cock back in my mouth just savoring the taste of cum and my hole. Daddy remained soft and when he thought I had him completely clean he pulled me up beside him and kissed me. By this time as much as I wanted to be fucked again Daddy stayed soft and he had me remain in bed on my stomach while he went downstairs to fix us some food. Daddy came back up after a little bit and we had supper in bed. My supper was lite. A salad with a little bit of cheese and lite dressing. Daddy said I didn't need much because I wouldn't need much energy because he would be doing most of the work when he fucked my hole. Daddy had some chicken with potatoes and broccoli to help maintain his energy. As we ate I couldn't do anything but stare at Daddy and realized I was falling in love with him. What happened next surprised the hell out of me. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5