Not Really Cousins

Introduction

Normally I write gay erotica but I wanted to try my hand at straight sex erotica to expand my horizons. 

Chapter 1: Stay Away

Growing up I was always told to stay away from one of my cousins. Never understood why though. When I was 18 or 19 I would visit her at work and chat for a little bit. Before leaving I always gave her a kiss on her forehead. A couple of years later I got married and so did she and we lost touch with each other. Fast forward several years and I ran into her and her husband at Walmart with their kids. We chatted briefly but for some reason my wife at the time got pissed off. Several more years go by and while having dinner with friends my cousin is our server. She rubbed my back while chatting with us and all I wanted to do was fuck her right then and there. Not long after my wife asked for a divorce. Well a couple of nights after that my cousin was staying with my mom so after I got off work I went over there to visit her since my mom's place was a 10 second walk from my front door. Tina, my cousin, opened the door and we went in her room and chatted for a bit. Now Tina is sassy which I love. Well on this particular night for some reason she decided she thought she was a badass after leaving taekwondo class. She takes her stance and before I knew it we were kissing. Her kiss had me rock hard. We looked into each other's eyes and we both knew what we wanted. We got undressed and started eating her out. She had to be quiet as not to wake my mom. Once she was ready I slid my cock into my  cousins pussy. I didn't fuck her but rather I made love to her. She was the greatest woman I had ever made love to. I brought her to orgasm which shocked her because no other man ever had. It wasn't long until I started coming deep inside my  cousins pussy. We laid there for a few minutes not really saying much. We finally got up and got dressed so I could head home where my soon to be ex wife was waiting. Stay tuned for the continuing saga. 

• Like 4