Arse-To-Mouth

Rawnorth

I only do it and ask for it to be done if it is clean and we didn't use artificial lube. If the bottom is sufficiently cleaned out the only smell/taste is that of cum and the natural mucus/lube that the bottom produces from being fucked. I enjoy it because it is tasting our fuck (as a top you can felch your cum out of the bottom afterward) is a final connection, especially if you kiss and share the taste of your fuck.

I won't do it, if we weren't completely clean or they insist on artificial lube, neither smell/taste is pleasant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

There's an old saying to "put your money where your mouth is."  Same  sort of thing here: If you say you're submissive, and say your hole is clean, are you willing to do something that proves it? 

For me, the turn on is showing a top I'm willing to clean his cock no matter what.  Some tops don't want it or their cock's are too sensitive to touch, but others appreciate the offer.

• Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, an0nt0p said:

I think it's super hot. I think a good submissive slut should clean my cock when I am done. No matter how dirty it is.

I agree. I will clean any cock after it bring up a hole, mine or someone else’s. I love ATM! Love doing it especially in sex clubs on a ‘busy’ night!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

If the dick is fucking my hole I will gladly clean his dick after he fucks me. A lot of Tops have never had that done to them so it’s A big turn for them and you get to See them again as they know you are a slut. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2022 at 10:38 AM, Rawnorth said:

Does it do it for you?  What’s the turn on? Is it the taste? The smell? The psychology?

What if it’s slightly dirty?  Is it still tongue under the foreskin and clean it off anyway?

Yeah, it does it for me! It's partly the taste, maybe the smell (mmm...cum and ass juice) but definitely the psychology!!! Slightly dirty doesn't matter to me whether its come out of my ass or another bottom's butt ( I am apparently a pig and I realize this is bordering on scat piggery) Yep tongue under that foreskin if I'm lucky enough to find an uncut top and make sure it's nice and clean. As I said earlier Arse to mouth is a turn on for me whether its come out of my own arse of someone else's as long as it's my mouth that gets to do the cleaning!!!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Bruce999 said:

If the dick is fucking my hole I will gladly clean his dick after he fucks me. A lot of Tops have never had that done to them so it’s A big turn for them and you get to See them again as they know you are a slut. 

I’m with you on that one @Bruce999 and it does usually guarantee ‘repeat business’ 😈

• Like 1

Ass to mouth just adds to the passion and intimacy ofvsex withna man.....willing to share everything....Im almost always well prepared but I still am turned on by the ass juices produced by a thorough fucking. Absolutely love when a guy sucks me off after I've been inside him, then kisses me deep so I can taste what he tastes.