Arse-To-Mouth

Rawnorth

where a dick has fucked my hole I will happily clean his dick after he fucks me.  I love the taste having experimented over the years I know my body and taste.  The smell adds to the enjoyment. Slightly dirty doesn't matter to me either whether its come out of my ass or someone else as long as its slight!!!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 7:38 AM, Rawnorth said:

Does it do it for you?  What’s the turn on? Is it the taste? The smell? The psychology?

What if it’s slightly dirty?  Is it still tongue under the foreskin and clean it off anyway?

As a top, ATM is a must for me as I love kissing and I love eating/felching hole. If I eat/felch a bottom's hole and he refuses to kiss me afterward, that will be the last time I fuck him. Period. End of story. Don't care how hot the fuck was! Transmission of any potential diseases (and, yes, I know it's a possibility) isn't even on my radar. >> I << taste and enjoy the bottom's hole (and possibly the taste of my precum and/or cum depending on whether I'm eating or felching), and I want to share that taste with him. If he's not interested, there are many more bottoms who are, so NEXT! So, for me, it's less about the psychology and more about the smell and taste of SEX!

Slightly dirty is an interesting twist. While I don't freak out if my dick comes out slightly dirty cause I know accidents happen, I'm less forgiving where my tongue is concerned. If I smell even the slightest hint of slightly dirty, I'm not eating/felching it. If I don't smell any hint of slightly dirty but an accident happens, the action more than likely will end then and there. Whether or not there will be a repeat engagement really depends on how "into" the guy I am.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I only do it and ask for it to be done if it is clean and we didn't use artificial lube. If the bottom is sufficiently cleaned out the only smell/taste is that of cum and the natural mucus/lube that the bottom produces from being fucked. I enjoy it because it is tasting our fuck (as a top you can felch your cum out of the bottom afterward) is a final connection, especially if you kiss and share the taste of your fuck.

I won't do it, if we weren't completely clean or they insist on artificial lube, neither smell/taste is pleasant.

THANK YOU!!!! I can't STAND the taste of most artificial lubes! And the flavored lubes are even WORSE! 🤢 Silicon-based lubes, J-Gel and Albolene are passable. Anything else other than spit, and, as much as I might've enjoyed eating your ass before I fucked you, I won't felch it after I've bred you.

And "tasting our fuck" is a great way to put it! And to take that to the next level with a cumdump, it would be, "tasting all the guys who've fucked you recently, including me!" 😍😍😍

On 4/9/2022 at 5:08 AM, dasher said:

Ass to mouth just adds to the passion and intimacy ofvsex withna man.....willing to share everything....Im almost always well prepared but I still am turned on by the ass juices produced by a thorough fucking. Absolutely love when a guy sucks me off after I've been inside him, then kisses me deep so I can taste what he tastes. 

As long as the guy knows how to kiss (lots of guys don't), whether we kiss after I eat his ass or after he cleans off my dick after I cum in him, both are GREAT in my book! Both ways it's all about sharing the taste of sex!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

i love getting fucked raw by a guy who loves ass to mouth bottoms. it's a good way to edge a bare top until his balls explode a gigantic sperm geyser deep in my ass.

Oh I so love this post 

On 5/11/2022 at 9:07 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

As a top, ATM is a must for me as I love kissing and I love eating/felching hole. If I eat/felch a bottom's hole and he refuses to kiss me afterward, that will be the last time I fuck him. Period. End of story. Don't care how hot the fuck was! Transmission of any potential diseases (and, yes, I know it's a possibility) isn't even on my radar. >> I << taste and enjoy the bottom's hole (and possibly the taste of my precum and/or cum depending on whether I'm eating or felching), and I want to share that taste with him. If he's not interested, there are many more bottoms who are, so NEXT! So, for me, it's less about the psychology and more about the smell and taste of SEX!

Slightly dirty is an interesting twist. While I don't freak out if my dick comes out slightly dirty cause I know accidents happen, I'm less forgiving where my tongue is concerned. If I smell even the slightest hint of slightly dirty, I'm not eating/felching it. If I don't smell any hint of slightly dirty but an accident happens, the action more than likely will end then and there. Whether or not there will be a repeat engagement really depends on how "into" the guy I am.

THANK YOU!!!! I can't STAND the taste of most artificial lubes! And the flavored lubes are even WORSE! 🤢 Silicon-based lubes, J-Gel and Albolene are passable. Anything else other than spit, and, as much as I might've enjoyed eating your ass before I fucked you, I won't felch it after I've bred you.

And "tasting our fuck" is a great way to put it! And to take that to the next level with a cumdump, it would be, "tasting all the guys who've fucked you recently, including me!" 😍😍😍

As long as the guy knows how to kiss (lots of guys don't), whether we kiss after I eat his ass or after he cleans off my dick after I cum in him, both are GREAT in my book! Both ways it's all about sharing the taste of sex!

Agree with this so much love ATM, which I could bend around enough to please my own hole.  Some pets are so lucky 😃

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...