What's your favourite position to take a guys load?

Hi just wondering what are guys favourite positions to take loads and give loads, just wonder if there's a correlation between tops and bottoms. I love taking a load on my backlegs open getting ploughed. I've not topped yet so can't answer that part yet....

Taking loads: Riding cock, bottoming from the top. One benefit is that I can switch between fucking and sucking, That being said, whatever gets the top to cum hardest is good for me.

Giving loads? I don't like giving loads. I've tried topping and was able to manage to cum, but it didn't do anything for me. 

52 minutes ago, PleaseBBmyass said:

Hi just wondering what are guys favourite positions to take loads and give loads, just wonder if there's a correlation between tops and bottoms. I love taking a load on my backlegs open getting ploughed. I've not topped yet so can't answer that part yet....

My favorite position for taking loads from a top is kneeling between his legs with his cock in my mouth. What has become my second favorite position is lying on my back with my head lowered over the bed with the top's cock in my throat while another top is breeding my pussy. If I'm giving relief to a guy in the driver's seat, of course I'm bent over and sucking his cock. In the park, my favorite position is kneeling on the ground with his cock in my mouth.

Wow... depends on the mood. Plus if I know the guy I am with is a multiple cummer and we have time to play, I'm going to do my best to keep him hard and get that cock in me in as many positions as possible. He may run low on cum, but I am also there for the fuck. And the suck. And all other things sex-related.

Guys tend to like my butt, and I love taking cock doggy style so it all works out. That first fuck tends to be doggy or bent over something so they can inspect the goods. I've been with guys that like to tease me with their cock head, smearing their precum along my hole and pushing against my opening, and they love it when I push back against them to sink their cock inside me. It's like they are daring me to take their cock. I love being given the choice, that is hot as hell.

I also like to ride cowgirl (cowboy?) style in bed. Sometimes guys like to lay back and let me take control. Well, if there is a cock to play with, I'm always up for climbing it.

When it comes to taking a load in my mouth, I love laying on the bed with my head hanging over the side so he can fuck my face and throat. Grip my throat and fuck my face, shoot your load into my throat and watch me thrash as I try to breath. If you can get me to choke on your load, all the better!

• Upvote 2

is there such a thing as a bad position???

don't matter to me I usually get ass up or doggy.  There is something about gettng it with my legs pushed way back in missionary as top looks u dead in ur eye (though it only has that mental aspect with the right top)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Depending on my mood. Sometimes I want to face him so I can look into his eyes while he breeds me and kisses me. Or flat out on my stomach with him laying on top of me, pounding the fuck out of my hole before blowing deep.

• Like 1

My favorite is on my back legs up so I can look in the eyes of the guy fucking me, kiss deeply and share poppers...seeing a mans expression as he achieves orgasm is so hot