What's your favourite position to take a guys load?

If answering selfishly for my own pleasure? Any position where the Top is long stroking my hole while exerting maximum pressure on my P-spot as his dick presses up and glides against it. I don’t subscribe to any one position as Tops cum in different shapes, sizes, and styles. But if he knows how to throw his dick in me the right way, HEAVEN!

EE884331-7F84-47AA-91B3-F7D133D92B78.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a little torn because my favorite position to be fucked is on my back with my legs resting on my man’s shoulders. It’s the position where I can take a man’s cock as deep as he can go, and I can look into his eyes while I feel him inside me. When he cums, we can kiss and I can feel completely dominated. 

On the other hand, there’s something powerful about being on my hands and knees with my ass in the air, feeling him grip my hips tight while his dick pulses and throbs inside me through his orgasm. It’s like the perfect ending to a fuck when his dick is unloading and I can feel it beating like a heart against my taint. It makes my whole groin feel like there’s warm pleasure swirling around it. 

It’s tough, but I’m picking my hands and knees for taking a load. Missionary is my favorite position when I need my ass serviced and satisfied, but doggy is my favorite when I need to be used and bred. 

• Like 1

I once told a guy that I wanted him to "look me in the eyes when you tell me you're breeding me".  It doesn't quite have to be that verbal, either.  I just like watching my tops face as he gets close.  I like for my top to see the look of joy on my face as I can tell he is about to pump me full of his jizz.  And there's that moment during (and even after) the ropes erupt that is incredibly bonding.  

• Like 1

pressed forward against the screen in a darkened abs videobooth,pants pushed down.His hand around my mouth holding poppers under my nose and a hard cock forcing its way in for a relentless fuck resulting in insemination during the intensity of a poppers rush.....:)

• Like 1

hard to say.  I do like ass up from the back because i think tops pound me harder and I like them gripping my hips as they pound me.  But then I do enjoy on my back legs up because i can see their face as they cum.  However, just fuck me anyway you want. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Love being either face down so the guy can get in nice and deep, up on my knees or any position if i'm tied up! 

I guess, if I had to pick, anything bent over outdoors would probably be my all time favourite.