When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

27 minutes ago, PleaseBBmyass said:

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

It all depends on what the guy wants to do. I'll do what he wants, but I do prefer to have the guy's cock in my mouth, my lips wrapped around his cock, to experience the throbbing of his cock that signals the explosive release of his load. Some guys have wanted me to open my mouth, stick out my tongue to receive their loads. If left up to me, I'll take the guy's cock as far into my throat as I can, and bring him to orgasm in my unique way. Whatever I've done has been more than satisfactory to the guys I've sucked, and they always want to come back for more action. Hope I've answered the question satisfactorily.....

Edited by hotpussyboy

However he wants it.  I love the taste of cum.  I get off feeling his cock throb.  I have a little gag reflex so my lips can be wrapped around the base in the head blasting off deep in my throat. Or I can hold just the head in my mouth and feel each shot as a coats my mouth. And sometimes, you cannot plan for it as his orgasm takes both of us by surprise.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It's the top's preference, but if left to my own devices I'll take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. If I can get his cock head into my throat even better, and if his cock buried in my mouth makes me choke on his spasming load well that is icing on the cake.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I want the cock in my mouth. I've had guys try to shoot at my open mouth and miss it completely. Sort of a waste of a good load, in my opinion.  I also prefer it not so deep that it's in my throat because I like to taste it as it floods my mouth and hold the load in my mouth until he has pulled out. But once he's cum, and before he can pull out, I'll take the cock all the way to my throat again. That usually draws out another moan or two.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love it when a guy says “open your mouth faggot” and jerk off into my mouth so them and whoever is watching gets to see it shooting in my cocksucker plus I get some on my slutty face, but I also love it when they shove their entire cock down my throat and cum directly into my throat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

just the head, I don't want his cock down my throat, I want to enjoy feeling the spurts as they enter my mouth. Love feeling my mouth  fill up with his seed, then when he's done savor the load and swallow... if he can take it I'll then try and milk every drop of his cock as it gets soft. Occasionally I'll get a guy that wants to give me a facial, I like feeling loads splatter on my face, just hope his aim is good, any that doesn't land on me is wasted. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1