When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

When I'm sucking cock it's the alpha's choice where he cums. I'm his cocksucker and must obey. Most shove their cocks deep down my throat, grinding their balls on my chin or nose when they cum and I love pleasing a top like that but if I'm asked to chose I like the cock helmet in my mouth so I can tease it with my tongue. I love to feel his sperm shooting over my tongue and filling my mouth. I get to really taste his seed and I love swallowing a mouthful of cum. 

3 minutes ago, tallbootsleather said:

ACTUALLY I WOULD PREFER IF HE WOULD SHOVE HIS COCK AND SHOOT HIS LOAD DOWN MY THROAT BUT TO BE HONEST I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I WOULD TAKE IT ANY WAY I CAN GET IT.  FUCK YES  JUST CUM IN MY MOUTH. 

I agree

Just the head.  That way you feel the tip of his prick tapping the roof of your mouth as it twitches when he spurts… and you feel his squirts of semen flood your mouth.  You get the smell and taste of his spunk when he empties his bollocks quicker.

• Like 3