When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I prefer to taste a hot guy's cum, so just his dickhead in my mouth when he squirts, but I do also like taking the entire penis in my mouth when he cums.  Basically, I always swallow, so it doesn't matter in that respect, but I also like the guy to piss in my mouth a bit after I've savored his cum and swallowed it.  A nice drink of hot piss straight from the dick after swallowing a load of cum is wonderful.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, hotpussyboy said:

Prefer his full cock in my mouth. If that is what the top wants, then that is what I'm prepared to do. Some tops have wanted me to open my mouth wide, to stick out my tongue so that they can see their load in my mouth. For me, so long as I have given my top pleasure, I'll do whatever he prefers. But there is nothing like feeling the throbbing of a guy's cock that signals the explosion of his load..

oh yeah :} i prefer my full cock in his mouth too :} 

On 4/19/2022 at 1:58 AM, DavidCumSlut said:

I prefer to taste a hot guy's cum, so just his dickhead in my mouth when he squirts, but I do also like taking the entire penis in my mouth when he cums.  Basically, I always swallow, so it doesn't matter in that respect, but I also like the guy to piss in my mouth a bit after I've savored his cum and swallowed it.  A nice drink of hot piss straight from the dick after swallowing a load of cum is wonderful.

My kind of man

I'm a fan of all three depending on my mood, the guy and the cock.

as a general rule I will do whatever the guy requests/prefers or does to me in the moment. 

if I'm with a guy who's on the smaller side I usually  suck him as deep as I can and like the guy to be a little rough holding my head as I rest a hand on each cheek and pull him closer as he shoots down my throat .

if the guy is bigger than average I tend to wrap a hand around the base  of his shaft and squeeze/stroke him as I suck him as deep as possible and when he gets close I will suck his head and swirl my tongue around him, massaging the underside of his head, while I jerk him until he comes in my mouth flowing over my tongue and filling my mouth as I keep sucking until I've got every last drop.

if I'm drunk/enhanced or wanting to give a bit extra I like to jerk the guy into my mouth as I talk dirty, beg for his cum, slap my face with his hard cock slick with precum and saliva if I time it right I jack him until he starts to cum, I catch the first shot in my mouth or over my face then immediately take him deep in my throat to catch the second shot and suck firmly as I slide my head backwards as I move my tongue back and forth caressing the underside of his shaft. collecting his cum and showing him my full mouth as I squeeze the last drops and swallow his load with a loud gulp and a satisfied moan as I lick my lips.

Edited by Dandy
fixing spelling errors

I personally prefer the first two options. The head out full cock down my throat. There were a few occasions when a guy would wank their load into my open mouth but that sometimes broke the momentum and it took awhile for them to cum

On 4/1/2022 at 1:45 PM, PleaseBBmyass said:

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

It's always up to the guy who's letting me suck his dick, but I prefer to have my lips wrapped around the glans. It lets me feel it when his load erupts and I get to enjoy his orgasm with him. I love not knowing how it's going to happen - if his load will squirt hard against the roof of my mouth or if it'll just flood my whole mouth at once. I'm always grateful for the chance to suck dick and swallow a hot load.