When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

As a preference, I always try to taste a guy's cum, which means usually only the head is in my mouth when he cums.  I have taken the full cock in my mouth on some occasions, especially if its a throat fuck.  Like a few fellas, I love the taste, so swallow what I get!  I enjoy the taste of piss in my mouth as I find it can blend with cum and leave a great taste.   Ass to mouth and feltchin cum is also high on my enjoyment list!

• Like 4

Just the head, and if he is sensitive, I love licking around it as I gobble down his load.  I have already sent guys into overload, squirming and moaning as I have done it.  

If he's long enough to hang down my throat, then I'm most likely going to get his load shot directly into my stomach.  If his length is enough to be in my mouth but not in my throat, I'll suck him in and out of my mouth while he's Cummings.  Also, some men will grab my head and hold my mouth somewhere along his length while he cuts.  That's cool, so I'm swallowing as he spurts.

I do have trouble with guys that hit the back of my throat but don't clear my gag reflex.  That's problematic since his load sometimes will make me cough and irritate my throat.

In any case, the cum he shoots is going to breed my gut!

I'm a entertainer for guys. Letting him wank as I stick out my tongue to lick the helmets underside mouth wide open. As I know you love to see the spunk spurting out and fly into my mouth. And with my tongue under your cock all that spunk goes down my throat as it should x

My preference is to deep throat him until he is just about ready to cum, and to have just the tip in my mouth so his cum coats my tongue and I can open my mouth, show him his cum, and wait until he orders me to swallow it.  However, it is his preference that matters.  I am merely a vessel for him to deposit his load into any way he sees fit.