When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

• 4 weeks later...

Ideally about 3 or 4 inches in. I don’t want it at the back of the throat where I choke on it and can’t enjoy it.  I like to take it and taste it in my mouth before I swallow it. And if the head is just barely I’m my mouth there’s the worry of some leaking out. 

I want a video of the guy wanking into my open mouth so there is no doubt that he is cumming in my mouth.. then turn me towards the camera and make me swallow it all... for blackmail material 

The only way to satisfy my cum hunger is to taste the cum. When he dumps his load behind my tongue I won’t be able to taste his sperm. One time all the guys i had sucked unloaded deep in my throat so i was pumped full of semen but just as cum hungry as when I started. I continued sucking cock until my cum hunger was satisfied.

• Like 1

I like the head in my mouth and cum flowing on my tongue. I like to save it. I usually bring a condom along and I bring it home with me and jack off with all the anonymous loads of cum for lube.I like to save it. I usually bring a condom along and I bring it home with me and jack off with all the anonymous loads of cum for lube.

52BA774A-2A4A-4284-AB22-8696897D437B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I like the cock in my mouth when he's cumming.  I like it best when he's about 2-3 inches into my mouth, lips snug around his shaft so no cum escapes.  I hold the load while I keep working his cock, making sure that he's fully satisfied and that I have every drop in my mouth.  When done I continue holding the load in my mouth, savoring the warmth, the texture and the taste, and at long last I swallow every bit.  Man, I love cum so giving blowjobs is all about the cum.

• 2 weeks later...

It likes to take cum all ways but there is something special about being naked and on it's knees with its mouth open and it's tongue out while a stranger jacks his hard cock in it's face. This pig FUCKING LOVES to feel the individual spurts of cum as they hit it's tongue and lips. It loves the taste of semen but sometimes it likes it all over it's face too. So fucking hot to be "marked."

• 8 months later...