When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I love being able to suck a guy's cock so well that he doesn't have to touch it or help in any way....Love totally taking control that he can't help but cum, and seeing his contorted face as he unloads in my mouth. Its even better when he's excited to kiss me so we can share what he just gave me. 

I like it when I'm on my back or on my knees and he's over on top of me jerking off into my mouth. Love to feel his big head bobbing around in and out of my mouth, hitting my lips, my face etc. I'll alternate from having my lips wrapped around just his head at the front of my mouth, or my mouth open and tongue out with his head gently resting and bouncing off my tongue. Either way, he's going to cum like this with my mouth open or closed, but all of that hot sperm is going to hit my tongue, his head is right there to suck, my tongue teasing his peehole as thick spurts push out of it and knock my tongue back. Nothing compares to the feeling of a big head filling your mouth up as those first 2 or 3 spurts of warmth and heaviness plop onto your tongue. It's at that moment if I'm brave enough, I'll start swallowing and commit to that spermy flavor overwhelming my senses for the next hour.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 5:22 PM, norcalraw said:

I know from getting many blow jobs that being balls deep down a throat as I’m nutting feels best.  That’s my preference when I’m sucking off a dude. I’ll work his shaft good, lick his knob, tongue it well, nibble on his taint, lick his balls, slide my throat up and down his shaft. As he starts to breath heavier and I can feel his cock veins throbbing, I know he’s close. I’ll take a good deep breathe and hold it as I deep throat him and bring him to climax. I’ll swallow as fast as he can pump.  I know this is what feels best for him. It’s all about maximizing his pleasure. 

I’m the same way. I know it feels the best when I’m balls deep down someone’s throat. When I suck cock, I’m trying to give them the best head they’ve ever received. I also want to show them how much I love cock, and how much I love feeling a cock fill up my throat.

But I also love cum. Unfortunately I can’t really answer the original question because I’ve only really had experience with (A) cock all the way down my throat shooting ropes of semen straight into my stomach (which happens the vast majority of the time), (B) the guy pulling his cock out and jacking while I lick the tip (a distant second), or (C) a full-on facial (only a handful of times). I’ve never really had option (D), the cockhead alone in my mouth while he spurts, so I can’t say whether I would like that option more. I am curious about it. I love the taste and consistency of cum, and tasting it and smelling it on my breath is one of my biggest turn-ons.

If I can find a regular, I’d like to try option (D). Who knows, it might turn out to be my favorite way to receive semen.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 2:45 PM, PleaseBBmyass said:

What do you guys prefer or think about when a guy shoots his load in your mouth do you prefer his cock in your mouth just the tip or his full cock or open mouth and waiting for his load as he wants?

Prefer his full cock in my mouth. If that is what the top wants, then that is what I'm prepared to do. Some tops have wanted me to open my mouth wide, to stick out my tongue so that they can see their load in my mouth. For me, so long as I have given my top pleasure, I'll do whatever he prefers. But there is nothing like feeling the throbbing of a guy's cock that signals the explosion of his load..

Edited by hotpussyboy

I posted earlier but have another thought.  While I like cock in my mouth when it cums, I should mention many of the tops do like me keep my mouth open and tongue out so they can watch themselves cum in my mouth.  I don't mind doing this as I am the cocksucker and whatever I can do to please the person using me, I am happy to do.  

• Like 3