Most unusual place you’ve fucked / got fucked raw in? / any place you’ve always wanted to?

Rawnorth

In one of those kids’ bouncy tents. A couple of us were setting it up for a pride festival the next day. As it got darker, another volunteer and I went inside and played around for a little bit just jumping and bouncing. It’s almost impossible to keep your balance in those things, and inevitably we fell on top of each other and one thing led to another and suddenly we were having a bouncy good time!

Edited by BBArchangel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Roof of a block of flats in Hong Kong.  
Didn't end as planned though - I didn't realise I wasn't meant to shut the fire exit. My friend's horniness when he realised we were stuck had to call a friend to come and rescue us.
I did the BDSM test thing recently. It told me I was 100% exhibitionist. It came as a surprise - I'd never really thought of it like that. For someone more perceptive, I suspect the clues were there...

3 hours ago, Versholefun said:

It was at a Halloween party, stripped a twink, put him in, crawled in top and fucked him for 20 mins in front of 30 people. ….left lid open

Nope. Still creepy as all hell.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, though.

By middle school I was known as a slut and willing to do anything for a load. I used to volunteer at the library in school and was fucked hard in the back room of the library both in middle and high school.. that was the most interesting. 

I've always wanted to get fucked in a car wash. I know they are fast, but the feeling of all that water around you as your being drilled .. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Versholefun said:

It was at a Halloween party, stripped a twink, put him in, crawled in top and fucked him for 20 mins in front of 30 people. ….left lid open

holee fukcin carp, that s hot a s he ll !

The most unusual was inside an elevator of a low-rise apartment building.  Many people took the stairs, but the sexy Latino dude who picked me up was all about me fucking him right then and there.  We were fucking and the elevator would stop on a floor and someone waiting to get in would start, stop, and the door would close....  This happened around 4 times.  Finally a gay dude got on and said, I don't give a fuck what you two are doing, I'm riding to the lobby!"

It was like 3 AM, but in Hollywood, the folks were up!  After I bred his hole we went into an apartment--which UI thought was his, and fucked on the living room couch.  I never went into the bedroom, and just quietly left when I was done.  Rene gave me a phone number, but when I called, it was disconnected. FUCKER!

I was a trick to him--so! Who cares. He could have told me and we would have fucked harder, wilder, and probably pulled more into our play.  I totally Private investigated him, and found his real address.  I went by, and knocked on the door, and a middle aged , Latino dude came to the door.  I asked for Rene, whom he said was working at the 'salon.'  As I turned the guy asked 'who shall I say stopped by?"  I looked at him and said "Ryan Idol's kid brother, Bryan!"

I went to the closest salon I could find and he was there cutting hair.  he saw me and ran over calling me a stalker, and freak! I looked at him, and said, "Tell your Daddy, that It is Bryan Idol who stopped by again!  That I was the one who filled you up, and you couldn't event be honest that we were recreational fucking.  Dude, Grow up!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1