Most unusual place you’ve fucked / got fucked raw in? / any place you’ve always wanted to?

Rawnorth

Met a guy who was the maintenance man for an apartment building. He fuck me on a bench in the electrical room. In the basement of the building.  Kinda hot he had my leggs and arms chained to the pipes as i was laying on a bench. Fucked me for an hour

• Piggy 2

On 4/4/2022 at 11:27 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Last Halloween I got fucked by a buddy bent over a picnic table on the grounds of a haunted house/trail after it closed. We were both working there as volunteers. Hot thing is that there was a male/female couple fucking alongside us.

Any place I want to... in NYC there is a place called Paddles. I love BDSM and being on display while getting fucked. I've always wanted to end up in a scenario with a lot of rope around me and a lot of cum running out of me. Someday I'd like to compile a list of the hottest BDSM destinations in Europe and do a whirlwind tour.

I love going to the NYC Bondage Club on Sundays. I would get a dick to suck or Get fuck there. I wish they would reopen 

• 2 months later...

Salesman's office.

He sold mobile homes so one of "those places" right off the highway.

Told me to cum over after 5pm when coworkers left.

The odd part - a customer randomly pulled up to talk homes!  I ran into a restroom to hide. 

And framed pics of his wifey on the desk as we fucked!

The guy had to leave right after he blew his load b/c wifey's dinner was awaiting.

• Like 1

The boiler room of an apartment building is now my weirdest place. 

I have seen this maintenance guy before and he fucked me once in the electrical room of his apartment building  before. Saw him so pop up on an app and we texted a few times. He texted he wants to fuck someone by the boilers. He was good last time i saw him so I texted him Ill come by.  I got there and  we walked by the electrical room down a few flights of stairs into the boiler room. It was hot and smell of fuel oil was strong.  There was three boilers almost the size of  large vans. In between two large boilers there was a metal work table. We walked over to the dirty table and he said take your clothes off. He proceeded to put chains and locks around my wrists bent me over the table which by the way was all greasy and dirty and locked my chained hands to a clamp on the table he then had my feet chained wide to the metal leggs. The smell and the heat of the room was suprising hot. 

He started to feel my back and ass and spread my cheeks to lick and finger my hole all while he was wearing is maintenance uniform.. that was hot!

He put his face on my back as he reached for my cock and balls and played with them.. He walked over to the other side of the table got on a milk crate pulled my hair then head up to suck his dick. He opened his zipper and pulled out his very hard dick. As I was sucking he opened his shirt then undid his paints. 

I sucked for some time then he got down walked to my ass and felt something wet on my hole as he started to fuck me. He was thrusting for sometime as i was getting all dirty from the table. Then i felt him explode. It felt like a gallon was in me. I felt the drip as soon as he pulled out. 

I thought he was done then got on the phone to call someone. He was trying to get some of his friends over to watch me get fucked by them.

He said i was lucky. They werent available to come over. It would have been an all nighter for you.

He played with my hole a bit more then unlocked the chains and from my side of face to my thighs i was greasy and dirty. His hands were greasy my didck and balls were a mess..lol

When i got home there was grease all over my back ass and hole. My clothes and underwear were ruined..lol

Took me almost 2 hours to get the grease off of me and i think he used grease as lube. My hole was tender and it took a while to clean that out.

But it was hot and exciting with all the noise, heat and smell from that room..

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I never have had sex in any especially unusual  place. The most risky was at a bicycle rest place (there is only benches and a small look-out tower. It full open, so everybody could see us while we were fucking. Furthermore, it is just beside the road, near a big curve which comes down from a bridge. Although it was twilight, the road was busy and every car was coming down lighted up the rest place so we were well-visibly. It was exciting af. 

My dream is to be barebacked in any public transport vehicle or plane and public restrooms especially in airports.

I fucked a twink over a tombstone in a cemetery in the middle of the night.  Luckily, the cemetery was not close to houses, since his load moans echoed in the cemetery.  

I've done it in many interesting places in my life. A couple favorites have been...

On a Seattle ferry in the evening. The top had a trench coat on and wrapped it around me. To the people on the boat, we looked like a couple cuddling. But in reality my pants were down and his cock was up my hole. He couldn't thrust his hips as he didn't want to attract attention, so he forced me to milk his cock just using my hole. He told me if I didn't make him cum before the ferry docked, I would be punished for it. (I did make him cum, but was still punished for being such a nasty slut. 😁)

A New York rooftop party. It was during the day. I was bent over the brick edge and fucked. It was a five story building and I could see all the traffick and people on the sidewalk below me. A few people looked up, probably hearing my grunts and moans, but being NY, nobody paid it much attention. 3 guys fucked me like that.

On a train in Europe. Maybe not terribly unusual, but I was 20 and still closeted and traveling with a group. There were a couple of guys, Russian I think, who were obviously cruising me. (Horniness is a universal language) I followed them to their cabin and we got busy. I could hear my fellow group members outside in the hallway as I was taking anonymous dick in my pussy, literally inches from them.

So many more.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 5 months later...

I've been fucked on a Manhattan rooftop with taller buildings around, that was a good night, I've fucked a guy in the back of his salon after hours, and I've drank a friend's piss between two parked cars around 5am some random night in the city.

After reading some of these stories I clearly need to step things up a notch or two

A staircase in Brooklyn. I got fucked there. Once on a hiking trail and once at a state park both on Long Island by my ex. My former housemates guest room. They caught us and I had to move. In the guest room in the basement of the new place I moved into. By my then new housemate who filmed us 

• Like 3

Most unusual timing was in my best friends basement on Christmas morning being barebacked by his dad while the family was upstairs. The Mrs kept opening the basement door and yelling down” the kids are ready to open their gifts”.  All I could think was I was so ready to receive my gift deep in my sss. I was not disappointed. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I was traveling alone to Montreal from Boston to visit family. I was somewhere in Vermont and made a stop at rest stop where I made eye contact with another guy at the rest stop. He was a “meh” looking older bearish guy, not good looking but not ugly. He asked me where I was heading and I said Montreal and he said he is from VT and heading to see friends and family few hours away. At this point I am ready to leave as it was chilly. As I motion to leave he asked me if I was gay and I said yes and asked if I was looking, which I said no because there’s no place to do anything. 

I don’t know what came over me but he said we can go to his truck and drive somewhere. Stupid me said sure leaving my car in the lot. He drove another 20 min to another rest stop for truckers. We ended up fucking by two trucks outside and I was freezing cold pants down and just my jacket ok and this guy was just fucking and pumping. I was a tad paranoid as there were entering and leaving and driving around their trucks. Whole thing was done in 10-15 min and he loaded me and dropped me off to my car and drove away. I said to myself I am lucky as I dodged a bullet. 

Lots of hot ideas in this one, I have 3 that jump to mind

3) front of a movie theatre with the guys workmates watching - the screen was closed but the place was open as it was mid evening

2) subway tunnel by a traveller the smell of piss filling my nose as he bred me then pissed in me

1) School toilet I was prefect for the toilet but all the other prefects knew I was a slut so guy would come there to use me during lunch