Anyone been to Club Aqua Miami?

I love to let loose at a good bath house, and I’ve been to most of the ones in FTL but never to Club Aqua in spite of it being rather close. 

Aside from the usual bath house stuff, what have your experiences been like there? Is it a good place to get loaded?

Also, are there fuck benches or slings? Dark rooms? When is best to go?

Their website is sorta useless unfortunately.

• 2 months later...

I am surprised you have not got any responses.  I did visit the location about 5 years ago so my info is very dated however.

They did have a sling area, dark room etc, room and a nice area which was outdoors with several areas to play.  Several large padded bed and play space.  The pool was a nice feature as well along with sauna/wet area.

The time I went was mid day on a weekday so not many people but I would think a weekend would be nice with the outdoor play space and pool.   They have rooms and lockers of course.  

• 4 months later...

I used to go there back when I was living in the States. About twice a year, admittedly.

I liked the open area that was “partially” roofed with wooden planks (semi hidden from view of condo or apartment owners around), but then again, once on poppers, I wouldn’t really care. I have been placed on a sort of ram bench once, and it was glorious.

The crowd used to be older, but that was my favourite. I guess now, after COVID, it’s probably deserted. I might be wrong, tho.

Private rooms often came without a safe box or a locker, but again— I didn’t care.

All in all, a 7 out of 10, from some 10 visits in the post-Iraq, pre-COVID era. 

• 2 weeks later...