"The Customer is Always Right..." or, my boy takes more POZ loads

It's been about a year since we both started taking POZ loads, and neither of us have been tested. The thrill we both get from toxic loads is such a great high, better than any drug. Sharing it with my boy is the best part of all.

My boy has been working hard lately, lots and lots of late nights at the office. Last Monday, he told me he would be working late on account of a high-ranking client visiting for important meetings. My boy said he would be schmoozing and wining and dining this client, taking him out to fancy restaurants, etc. etc. I almost believed him.

I got a text message about 10PM saying that I shouldn't wait up for him and that his evening plans were just getting started at his office. Knowing how my boy likes to whore out his raw hole for all sorts of dick, I got suspicious. It's not that I mind him sharing his cummy drippy hole with strangers, it's that it gets me off and I like to be there, holding his cheeks apart, helping steer bare cock up his chute. I decided to see if my boy was doing more than wining and dining.

I want to be sure I was ready to fuck in case there was any action when I got there. I showered, douched, put on a cock ring, my jockstrap, suit and tie, and drove over to my boy's office park. The parking lots was nearly deserted when I got there. I saw my boy's car, a Lexus, and a BMW rental. I figured the meetings must still be going on. As I approached the door, I saw my boy's boss, Charles, headed out. His tie was undone around his neck, shirt untucked, hair tousled. He gave me a big smile. I extended my paw to shake his hands, and he surprised me, leaning forward and giving me a deep intense tongue kiss, quite surprising coming from this married man with two kids. He grinned, saying, “Didn't know he called you to join in the fun. I think they're still at it upstairs.” He slapped my ass, buzzed me in and headed out. My cock was straining in its jock, and I knew as much precum as I squirt, there would be a wet spot by the time I got upstairs.

The elevator doors opened on the dark office, with light streaming out of one open door, my boy's office at the end of the hall. I heard grunts and moaning and knew someone must be having a good time. I took of my shoes and snuck down the hallway, peering into the office. There, on his desk, was the client laying down on his back, with my boy riding his HUGE raw shiny wet dick. By boy's back was to me, but I could see he had a necktie made into a blindfold, knotted around his head. The door creaked open, and I stepped inside, ripping off my suit coat, pulling my tie over my head and unbuttoning my shirt as quickly as possible. I got a look at the client and he was smoking hot, buzz cut salt-and-pepper gray hair, goatee, sunken cheeks that I could swear looked POZ, big furry chest with hard pierced nipples the size of silver dollars, and muscular hairy legs dangling over the edge of the desk. He grunted with each thrust, then opened his eyes. He was about to say something, and I put my finger to my mouth, sshing him. I grinned and pointed to the framed photo of my boy and I on vacation. The client smiled and resumed his normal pace. Now just in my straining jockstrap, I lowered myself to my boy's hole, and pulled out the slick bare cock he was impaling himself on. I swallowed it, licking off a ring of foamy cum pooled at the base of his dick.

“Back for more, Charley? What's your wifey gonna say if you can't perform tonight?,” my boy chuckled as he moaned. I stuck up two fingers and out poured a good healthy, or perhaps not, load. I lapped it up, and spitting some of it back onto the client's dick. I shoved the rock-hard tool back in my boy's hole, pulled the sticky crotch of my jock aside, and lubed up my dick with the leftover cum. The only thing I love more than fucking raw is fucking raw with cum for lube, and the only thing I love more than that is double-dicking raw hole with cum for lube.

After a few thrusts, we got into a good rhythm, I would pull out to the tip just as the client would shove his all the way in. It felt damn good, and I knew if I kept it up, I would shoot soon. I didn't want to cum instantly, so I pulled out and rearranged my self so I could feed my foamy cock to the client. He deep-throated me a few times as I tweaked his nipples. He was a real pro and he got me closer quickly. I pulled my cock out of his velvety throat and went back to my boy's ass, now red, loose, and sloppy. I roughly shoved in two fingers as knelt down tonguing the client's sweaty hole and massive hairy balls. I could sense them tensing up, so I stood up quickly and shoved my cock back in my boy's ass beside his. He came almost instantly thrusting his beer-can thick rod as deeply as it would go. Feeling the sudden rush of wetness and warmth sent me over the edge and we filled up my boy's hole until it was leaking out, streaming down both of our cocks, and all over his desk. My boy's hole winked a few times as he reached for his blindfold. I grabbed his hands to stop him, and the client said, “Oh no, boy, you're not done yet. Daddy's got at least one more toxic load for you. Keep that thing on until I tell you to take it off.”

“Whatever you say. The customer is always right,” my boy meekly replied. I gathered up my things in my arms quickly and headed out of the office. As I approached the elevator I heard the client saying, “Yeah boy. Clean up Daddy's dick real good. You got it all sloppy.” I got dressed in the lobby, headed out, and drove home.

About an hour later, my boy stumbled in. I pretended to be asleep. I saw the light in the bathroom, and heard the shower running. I saw him through the shower curtain, fingering his cummy hole. “Anything I can do to help?,” I asked. He opened the curtain smiling at me and pulled me into the shower. He leaned forward against the tile, presenting his abused hole to me. That was his way of telling me he had a few loads up there. I knelt down under the spraying water and fingered out what seemed like several loads, lubed up my dick with them, and fucked him again, filling him up with my own questionable seed for the second time that night. To my knowledge, he never found out that I had already given him a load that night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 5/14/2011 at 5:50 PM, 1981virginia said:

He leaned forward against the tile, presenting his abused hole to me.

Shower of love.