To Start this whole thing started when (Role Playing) i was tricked by my Ex to do a three-way, it was fun at first, the but the other guy fucked her so hard and was so big (i couldn't believe she was taking it) he stretched her out so much that when it was my turn i was just sloshing around in her cum filled pussy, then she made me eat out my load and his load (which oh my god was so much) this was my first time eating another mans cum it was more salty then mine she kept going on "make sure you get it all" something about not wanting babies she actually had a few orgasms while I was down there, from there it got worse she kept saying I don't know how a real man fucks and my 7 inch cock didn't satisfy her "Maybe you should experience it first hand" later i found out she had planned the whole thing as part of her breaking up with me. My Ex-girlfriend's big dicked bull took her cue putting fingers in my hole while I was eating her cum filled pussy, then I felt a bigger push on my hole screamed "Wait Wait...." but he just put his weight on me and started fucking me they talked to each other like I wasn't there making fun of my "tiny" cock! (which was soft now) you'd be soft too if your girl was calling you a "pussy" while some guy you just met has his 9 inch cock in you up to your belly, it wasn't fun but I thought if I just go with it I could get out and forget the whole thing, but then something started to happen I started to feel something going on my body started to get use to the pounding and constant open and closing of my hole around this massive pole it felt good and I just wanted this huge cock to feel good too so I started to push back I here myself start to moan Evan though I could hear them both laughing I didn't care I just wanted to get all the way to the base of his monster cock show him I was better than her! I felt my insides filling up like someone turned on a water hose my stomach was filling full he was cumming so much when he pulled out it poured out of my open hole like syrup and just keep flowing out my hole onto the floor I shot the biggest load and longest orgasum of my life (I'm getting Hard thinking about it now) anyway he said now we both belong to him he had her put a cock lock on my junk because he was in charge of when I fucked and when I could Evan touch myself , in my head I thought maybe I should let a man who obviously knows what's best for me have that power, after all he took me to a place I never dreamed I'd go, the pleasure from his fucking me was not like anything I'd ever felt before sure I'd played with guys before but this really did something to me! it had to be the sheer size because I've been in 3-ways before where me and the other guy fucked each other but I've only ever had my size or smaller I'd find myself craving his big dick but never knowing when I'd be lucky enough to get it, I tell myself now that I'm Bi but I'm starting to feel like a sub , that was four months or so ago, now he just drops by my apt. (I moved out from my girls place) anytime day or night with the promise of letting me out of my cage, once he came by my job (i work commission in electronics) and said in front of at least 3 of my co-workers "Hey ,you want me to open your cock cage today?" "Then i need my dick sucked right now"  I whispered to him to knock it off and walked him to the back away from people ,he said where's the locker room we can "Talk" there. still not wanting a scene I showed him where we change, he's bigger than me (6'2 blue eyes reddish hair muscle broad chested stud) before I could talk him down to doing it later he got me the mens room and pushed me into the big  stall in my works bathroom, he unzipped and pulled out his fat dick which still wasn't hard but almost 8 inches, i didn't want to do it but thought if i'd just submit and suck it maybe he'd leave or at least cum fast and go before my bosses realized I was off the floor, he said he would go all had to do was suck on the head (which was pretty fat) he just wanted me to know he owned all of my holes so i was about to take his cock in my mouth, but then something changed his mind I thought I heard the door open but I didn't see anyone, he told me to pull down my pants he wanted to check to see if his favorite fuck hole i still had the cock cage on, if i was still locked, some part of me felt good to know I was his favorite that meant my ass pleased him more than any of his other fuck toys ! "Yes I'm still in my cock cage sir"  he said "That's a good boy" then he bent me over and told me to put my hands on the back of the stall wall he started grabbing my balls and pulling on chastity cage to make sure I couldn't get it off, I looked back and saw him take 3 fingers wet them with spit and started playing with my hole, it felt good I forgot where I was he was finger fucking me slowly opening my ass up, I was starting to get hard in the cage it hurt my dick but my ass felt so good , I thought I heard a giggle then pain, he slammed his 9 inch man sized cock only half way in my ass I wasn't really ready! I whisper yelled "stop it oh Fuck!" and he slapped me in the back of my head and said "Shut the fuck up holes don't talk" then he pulled out and then really plowed into me. I starting to take his size he was fucking my hole so hard his balls were banging into mine , he must have bang me for a good 15 min. his cock started to get harder than before ! All of sudden he stopped, i could feel his dick pulsing his load into my ass he was convulsing and definitely unloading, in my euphoria I thought i heard him talking and then that empty feeling when he pulled out, i thought it was over but he said in a forceful owner commanding voice "Don't look over here boy, Keep Your hands on the fucking wall!" i didn't want to get slapped again , then holy shit! i felt my ass getting stretched to point of splitting something so big around, not as deep as his cock but so fat around I knew it was another guy, fuck this new guy was so hard and so big around too, he fucked me slow but with so much cum in my hole it was easier to get a good stroke going then my ass opened up around his super wide dick I could hardly breathe with every pound he got closer to bottoming out, he began fucking my ass so hard, really pounding me fucking me I heard myself loudly moan and saying incoherant things my hand were still on the wall and my dick starting to get hard in the cage again which really hurt, all of a sudden without any hands i started cumming  all over my pants down around my ankles, the top of the toilet the guy is still fucking me making a slapping sound every time he fucks into me lifting me of my feet with every hammer banging thrust ,now i hear other people in the room, I'm embarrassed now but the thought of a crowd of men waiting outside to take a turn at fucking me pushes me other edge I start cumming a 2nd time in my haze I can't tell if they're laughing or cheering the guy fucking me on, when I started to shoot my ass tries to contract around this foster's Beer size cock he starts cumming and it feels like someone is emptying a enama  bag inside me, he cums so much, he keeps trying to fuck me till  his dick goes soft and just falls out of my now wide open gapping hole! reality slowly returns as I come out of my need to serve cock , I hear a different voice say "O.K. you can put your hands down" "I'm Done"I turn around and I'm in shock it was one of my supervisors/boss Dennis, I thought he was the super "Mr. Straight Guy" he's married/separated with 3 kids! He turns me around and presents his cock for me to clean off which Evan soft is still fat as fuck his balls are huge grey/brown hairy balls, he's a good looking 40 something I've noticed his bulge sometimes but I never dreamed it was so big around, he'd joke his wife didn't like sex with him because it hurt, but fuck I came twice ! I don't know what I like better wider like Dennis or fat and deep like my owner, my Ex-girl's Bull is long gone by now and Dennis says "i thought you might be a closet case!" "Late night shifts are gonna be fun" he puts his fat cock away  and tells the other two guys who were watching hoping to get a turn at me getting fucked in the bathroom "breaks over back to work, you can get a turn later" now i just get teased all the time for being a Cock whore, guys at work just cum up to me and make me suck their cocks during breaks , I did get a 10 dollar raise on top of my commission I'm liking my job a lot better, any day of the week one of the guys i work with might take my mouth or my ass! I use to hate it but it feels so natural to serve a real men!

Master's Cock.png

Locked At The Gym.png

Locked for the weekend Small.jpeg

Locked at The car Small.jpeg

Locked in the office Small.jpeg

Masters Friends Small.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1