What are the best places in Paris for public/group bareback?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

best place are : depot but a lot of young, turn a lot, bb possible in darkroom and cabin

atlas a cinéma in pigalle very dirty but a lot of blacks and arabish guy who want some tansvestite but fuck bare a lot in the top dark toilets

be carefull some pickpocket too

le tilt sauna rue ste anne open the night a big smoking room with full of bb action my favourite place

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I've had some awesome sex at sun city. The dark room upstairs is usually a total bb fuckfest--cocks sliding into you and holes backing onto you. Had a really beautiful spanish stud the last time. Going again tomorrow, hoping Sunday aft is crowded.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I had a lot of BB sex in Bunker. Not very well known, but it's a huge place. I guess only locals go there, since I was the only tourist there.

The nude-only night was packed with guys between 25-35, all having bare sex together in the corner. I began as top (I'm more bottom!) and then I had guys coming to my dick to service me. Since my ass was to sore from the night before, I ended up topping some very hot lads.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I totally agree for Bunker, tuesday nights. There are about 30 guys, and there are often orgies in dark backroom. For depot, it's also possible to have bb. And in some places outside, like near Louvres museum, in Tuileries garden (during the night).

• Upvote 1

What are the best places in Paris for public and group barebacksex?

I was there in April-- Bunker is the place to go- and go on Naked night -- it is a fuckfest and everyone is into it - the other nights are bit slower but Naked night off the charts - its a bit away but the area was cool -its like in Arab neighborhood . And, its open from 4- late but don't go too late -the 5-6 is the onset of the fun or you'll miss it especially if its on a week night - you'll be back at hotel early.

Sun City- yes, it has backrooms but honestly the place smells like FEET - horrible - i wouldn't bother to be honest and its skews young so if older go somewhere else.

The Lourve at night if its warm in the gardens is a orgy fest but take care -leave cell phone ,valuables home - you'll get jacked -the thieves will suck you fuck n rob you all at the same time so just leave nothing to chance...helps if you know French which I didn't because these are more down low gays on the prowl but definitely a hot mix of men, African, French, arab ....

Bunker- the best bet for BB sex.....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

don't expect too much in Paris darkrooms and bars, Parisians are very much look but don't touch.

but if you're real lucky and fall on the right guy or try to date online, then ya in with a good change it's bareback

Bunker didn't work for me but I got what I was looking for at Cine Atlas in Pigalle. Not for the timid though. Watch out for pickpockets. I left there full of spunk. Was there on a Friday afternoon.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...