What are the best places in Paris for public/group bareback?

Well, I tried out Bunker last Tuesday night on a friend's recommendation. It was naked night. I arrived at about 8pm, it was easy to find, 7 mins walk from Republique. Pay at the door, they give you a locker key. I got changed and then went downstairs to see the cruise areas. The place was very clean, a few slings, cubicles with glory holes, prison bars, etc and a large and very dark darkroom. I had a lot of fun there. About 50 or 60 guys, all ages from 20 to about 50 although most were 30's and 40's. No obese guys. Apart from me, all were French, but everyone was very friendly. 

Most of the action takes place in the darkroom. Everyone was either fucking or sucking. I also had fun 1-2-1 in the cubicles. Never saw a single condom being used. The tops were moving from one hole to the next. I think I got fucked by 10 or 12 guys. 

Planning my next trip  ;)
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bukkakio

Bunker and Sector X are the way to go. The first is the one with the most potential given how busy it is... only one big flaw: they don't serve alcohol. Sector X instead has a full bar with beer and whatever you like.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys, I'm planning to be in Paris and northern France in June 2019 (will be in Germany as well). I'm looking for a hot, dirty sex fuelled parties, venues and more. I'm open to anything sexually. Can anyone suggest places to check-out and any good accommodation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.