Used condoms

9 hours ago, nicetighthole said:

Finally did it today  went to sauna could only find 1  so i used it  felt such a slut

sweet

I love finding used condoms and drinking the random cum, fingering it up my ass or best of all having someone use it as lube and fucking as many used condom loads into me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, pansexualperv said:

I've emptied one from a sauna into my mouth before

Hot! How did it the load taste? Did you get it while it was still warm?

2 hours ago, pansexualperv said:

I've emptied one from a sauna into my mouth before

Done it many times. Important not to waste food

33 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

Done it many times. Important not to waste food

Well said, and thank you for not wasting nut.

There's a series of TV commercials about preventing food waste. A spoof about preventing cum waste could be a good public service message. 😏

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 8:44 PM, nicetighthole said:

anyone collect used condoms from sauna and put the cum in there ass

what’s the risk of catching anything 

yes love men gathering used sperm filled condoms and telling me to put on a spermdump show for him(them)

• 1 month later...

New here, older ex_uk guy into condomswapping/finding big-time. Based in Bangkok willing to provide loaded condoms and (ab)use your loaded on a regular or occasional basis. More 'interests' also. Contact me initially, we can go elsewhere if need be....

On 4/7/2022 at 10:14 AM, fskn said:

You will have fun doing this!

As a top I once collected used condoms from a street where straight guys go to fuck sex workers, dumped the contents in a BBRTS bottom's ass, and fucked him. Knowing that he had sperm inside him from three random men, plus me, was a huge turn on.

Oh Yeah ! ! !

you can do that with me... I'm always looking for used full condoms in Gay Saunas garbage bins, to put the contents in my own ass...

The thought of having one or more anonymous and unknown loads in me is a huge turn on.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2