Guy thinks men are all honest about their status

Just the other night I hooked up a guy and during the course of texting he asked me if I do raw. I said of course and he volunteered "its all good anyways cause I'm neg".   We hooked up and before he gave me the second load I said "your positive right?"  He started laughing and said "of course I am"

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

How can anyone be honest about their status, especially if they never seek testing?

You can't know what you don't inquire about...this is the root cause in my opinion. It quickly gets complicated because even a test is just a snap-shot in time. If you never take a break from exposure events how can you truly know?

This is why it's important that we manage our health and get tested punctually and manage it accordingly.

I have to agree that, in today's world, I almost always assume they are poz but never ask.  If a total stranger is willing to show up at my place and have unsafe sex with me it's a fair assumption he is positive.  I doubt anyone would say they were poz, when they were not.  What would be the purpose of that?  It clearly states in my profiles that I am poz.

If someone is that concerned about your status, and their health, they would clearly state that in their profile.  The most I ever had guys use condoms were back in the day when "craigslist" still ran personals.  I had surgeons still in their hospital scrubs, I had one guy in a suit who spoke no English and just pulled his huge Latin dick out and those two guys wore condoms.  I also had some rather younger guys, who couldn't host, who would come by.  I always made sure I had a condom near where I was, because frankly, I am not going to say NO to some guy just because of a piece of plastic I will hardly notice.

Granted I am not sucking dick with a condom on it, no one wants that.  But I am of the school that a hot man, condom or not, is not something I am going to dismiss because he wants to slip on a Magnum condom.  I think, personally, many of us lose out on some awesome sex with an incredibly attractive guy because they don't want to wear condoms.

I am not going to let some hot man walk out the door because I say no to wearing protection.  It's just stupid.

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

I have to agree that, in today's world, I almost always assume they are poz but never ask.  If a total stranger is willing to show up at my place and have unsafe sex with me it's a fair assumption he is positive.  I doubt anyone would say they were poz, when they were not.  What would be the purpose of that?  It clearly states in my profiles that I am poz.

That was probably very much the case 5 or 8 years ago. But nowadays, with the widespread adoption of PrEP, a lot of guys who are negative and on PrEP no longer feel the need to ask about status. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t care who is honest about their status. I don’t care were there POZ loan might come from. I just want it in my ass.I don’t care who is honest about their status. I don’t care were there POZ loan might come from. I just want it in my ass

13C9EB13-4976-4289-A90D-9EF2868BEA93.jpeg

Don't know if it's innocence or what, but thinking no one lies, looks like this man does not live in this world! For long-term relationship it's different; but why should a person disclose their poz status with a sex partner you never see any longer, or you want to have a -short or long- relation just based on sex? If you bareback I assume you take precautions or know the risks, if you then catch HIV it's your responsibility. 

In an ideal world people respect each other in every way possible. In the ideal world stigma towards HIV would not exist and status disclosure wouldn't be a problem - no need to lie between people respecting themselves... 

But we live in THIS world. With wars, with people driving while checking smartphone and causing accidents or driving while high and drunk... And with people who lie about their status, or never disclose it. 

If his assumption is that all guys attending a blindfolded cumdump session are honest, it’s entirely possible the trusting fool is already knocked up.  Unlikely this his first foray into anonymous hookups (at the very least) or cumdump sessions.  Would be interested to know if his self-delusion and willful ignorance extends to getting tested himself?

Perhaps he’s dodged the bullet thus far, but a no prep cumdump and his negative status are soon parted. 

• 1 month later...

I think men should be honest with there status but as barebackers we have to know that the next load could be the one. that hot sexy man you picked up at the club and said he was negative but lied. The wicked poz out there spreading AIDS for revenge. 

• Like 1

I’m absolutely always honest about my negative status, but I always work under the assumption that the other person is not. Now I must preference that by saying that I have never cheated on my husband, but I do love chatting with other men.

It’s been eight years with my husband, but who knows… maybe someday I’ll throw my pussy back on the free market for open use.

kisses!

On 4/8/2022 at 5:27 PM, BareYorkshire said:

Chatting to a guy on bbrts and he’s organised two nights of ‘parties’ in London where he’ll be blindfolded and tied down.

He says he’ll only accept neg or undetectable guys. I suggested he use prep but he says it doesn’t agree with him. I told him he risks getting knocked up and that I hoped all the men were being truthful but he replied “guys aren’t like that” meaning they wouldn’t lie. 

I know it’s none of my business, but he’s either naive or secretly wants pozzing. Not sure there’s any other advice I can (or should) give. 

I remember during the good old days of Craigslist hookups, there is a guy i met who was the same. I responded to his post and we started chatting. He had advertised himself as a total cumdump but only takes "clean loads". So ofcourse, after telling me how much he wanted my BBC, he asked if i was clean. I could have easily said yes, like most of the guys, but the stubborn streak in me emerged. I told him that " i don't really know, but it doesn't matter, right?". That ignited a bitter argument, where he insisted that he only takes clean loads. I asked him how he knows, and well, he said "because i ask all the guys before and they tell me they are clean. and i've never caught anything". Needless to say, i was gobsmacked by how dumb and naive he was. I told him that i get tested regularly, but since i am quite a sex addict, i never really know, but thats part of the game when you bareback.

After realising that it was not going to go anywhere, i very politely but firmly told him to fuck off and look elsewhere. He was a sore loser, (as he kept telling me how much he wanted my dick even after i said no), he even went further to make a post supposedly warning people that they should stay away from me because i'm spreading bugs. Lets just say it turned nasty for a bit, but it came back to haunt him as one of my regulars took it personally and decided to expose this guy to his wife.

Yes, i do have to mention that the guy was mid 40s, married with 3 kids. Living a double life (no judgement there), but he would rent out a hotel room when his kids and wife were away and act as a cumdump to random "clean" dudes. He never got tested because his belief was that he was having sex with only clean guys. 

Whilst i don't have a problem fucking married guys, i'm glad i didnt fuck this one. He was endangering an innocent third party due to his rank stupidity. I've met many more who share the same belief as him. All you have to do is tell them you are clean and they accept it.

• Like 1

Per the above numerous facets of possibilities:

Therefore:  It's up to each guy to take all the precautions available, as an individual making responsible choices.  We cannot (nor should we) control the behavior of others.  We can, however, control our own. 

Depending on the other guy to tell you the truth is a fools errand: be responsible, take care of yourself, and when we've taken every possible precaution, we don't need to bother with what may or may not come out of the other guy's mouth. 

Then, all we need to do is fuck the daylights out of each other. 

• Upvote 1