Prince Albert

On 6/13/2022 at 7:30 PM, hntnhole said:

How did you guys get away with it?  Did you cover the steel with something non-ferrous while catching your plane?  

This won’t be a problem if you get titanium jewelry as it’s non-magnetic 

On 6/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, evilcoyote said:

Tattoo pain vs piercing pain...hands down for me my tattoo pain was worse. My PA didn't hurt at all really not did my septum...nipples hurt more and the guiche was so painful it caused an orgasm. Oh, I should preface this by saying I'm a pain pig too. 

Please show us the guiche. 

I've been pierced for something like twenty years at this point so my memory on the piercing itself is a bit hazy.  I remember it was one hard pinch of pain and then that typical post piercing throb.  Healing went really well and should generally for the piercing because your own urine is almost sterile.  Stretching, as others have noted was far more painful and at one point I was up to an aught gauge but I more comfortably sit at a 2 these days. 

Why did I get it?  Well, cause I wanted it and its fucking hot.  That little extra jiggle as your dick moves naturally always reminds me that its there.  When I'm hard that jiggle is even more pronounced and whether I'm getting my dick sucked, stroking it, or getting my ass pounded the feelings are so damned unique.  Its even hot having cum ooze out of both the tip and the piercing hole.  It also looks great too.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, evilcoyote said:

Tattoo pain vs piercing pain...hands down for me my tattoo pain was worse. My PA didn't hurt at all really not did my septum...nipples hurt more and the guiche was so painful it caused an orgasm. Oh, I should preface this by saying I'm a pain pig too. 

I agree. The tattoo on my back was far more painful than getting my cock pierced. I've gone from an 8g to a 1g in < 10 months.

-ugmjfj.jpg

• Like 15
  • Piggy 1

On 6/13/2022 at 11:00 AM, beefyinkedguy said:

this has never once happened to me and i travel about 150,000 miles a year and i've had my PA for 15 years...?

The last time I traveled out of DFW I got stopped by security because my PA alerted on the scanner. The security guy was kind of cute so I didn’t mind the groping... 🤣 

• Like 2

I have done this, with a guy who was respectful and gave me the time to get situated with what exactly was going in my ass.

TBH, I had put it on my "Bucket List" of things I wanted to do and accomplish.  He was great about it,  he didn't hurt me, or cause damage.

On the negative side, there was a guy at a group party I attended.  When everyone was out of the room, he said "you're the only one attractive here" and proceeded to push his PA dick in my ass.  

This promptly got his kicked out of the house and the party.

Just an example of someone who thinks they are doing you a good deed by fucking you.  No he was not, and despite an apology and further requests to hook up, I took a hard pass.  Not having my rectum ruined by some idiot.  I knew there was a safe and easy way to accomplish this,  and I am glad to say I achieved by goal.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RyanRomans said:

I agree. The tattoo on my back was far more painful than getting my cock pierced. I've gone from an 8g to a 1g in < 10 months.

-ugmjfj.jpg

Bet it has seen many a hole! Would certainly like to be bred by it! If you’re ever in Amsterdam…..

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I have done this, with a guy who was respectful and gave me the time to get situated with what exactly was going in my ass.

TBH, I had put it on my "Bucket List" of things I wanted to do and accomplish.  He was great about it,  he didn't hurt me, or cause damage.

On the negative side, there was a guy at a group party I attended.  When everyone was out of the room, he said "you're the only one attractive here" and proceeded to push his PA dick in my ass.  

This promptly got his kicked out of the house and the party.

Just an example of someone who thinks they are doing you a good deed by fucking you.  No he was not, and despite an apology and further requests to hook up, I took a hard pass.  Not having my rectum ruined by some idiot.  I knew there was a safe and easy way to accomplish this,  and I am glad to say I achieved by goal.

That's why I always suggest to a guy he sit on my cock first in order to get used to the PA... Once it's in they love it, but sliding it in initially can be uncomfortable.  Once it's in and the hole is relaxed and open, it's an amazing time. 

• Like 4