Prince Albert

3 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Damn that's a nice cock. Thick, cut, and PA'd (and I love the fact that it's a thick piercing)

Thanks man. Glad you like the PA. Wish I'd done the PA when I'd gotten my nips pierced , but better late than never 😈

On 5/17/2022 at 4:10 PM, Greedy Hole said:

For me the initial piercing wasnt't painful at all as wasn't stretching the hole afterwards. Now I've got a Reverse PA... the healing time has been a bit longer and stretching has been more painful than with the PA, but its worth it. IMG_8135_copy.jpg.2784511ac5a3e0d7b13d31cd061edeeb.jpgI definitely don't want to miss my ring anymore.

So fucking hot....I want 😜

• Like 2

I love having my PA… and have enjoyed being fucked by guys with muck bigger ones.

Pain wasn’t an issue for me, but yeah, pissing can get messy, so if I know I will be using a urinal, out it comes in advance ;)

543C5589-B9FB-4F1B-8804-9DA30453173F.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

On 11/7/2022 at 2:19 AM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Damn that's a nice cock. Thick, cut, and PA'd (and I love the fact that it's a thick piercing)

Thanks man. Glad you like. It's a 1 gauge and as big I plan on going. I think anything larger won't look right on my cock 😈... but the guy I knocked up 3x last night sure enjoyed it...

On 11/8/2022 at 5:13 AM, kitpig said:

I love having my PA… and have enjoyed being fucked by guys with muck bigger ones.

Pain wasn’t an issue for me, but yeah, pissing can get messy, so if I know I will be using a urinal, out it comes in advance 😉

Very hot man. What size gauge are you wearing

• 3 months later...
On 11/8/2022 at 5:13 AM, kitpig said:

Pain wasn’t an issue for me, but yeah, pissing can get messy, so if I know I will be using a urinal, out it comes in advance 😉

Please 💋 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I've wanted a PA for years, and thanks to a buddy from BZ prompting me I finally got it yesterday!  On Friday he said the words "No regrets, Just do it" regarding the PA and a couple other topics, and it hit home.  I called and made the appointment for the next day (yesterday).  My sex drive is at a ZERO right now because I feel like I have to baby my cock, but I am 100% glad I finally did it and seriously can't wait to update my cock pics.  I have been mostly topping for the past few years, so this is going to be a major adjustment for awhile.  I already had to turn down two  bottom buddies yesterday, and inform them I'd be out of commission for a couple months probably.  They both thought the PA was hot, and the one who is vers bttm said he will fuck ME in the downtime 🙂

I have always loved how piercings look.  I am a pretty clean-cut vanilla looking daddy so I think a huge part of the appeal to me was to gain a little something to add to a "badass" or kinky image.

I know my cock is going to be out of commission for at least a couple months.  I have already changed my bbrt to total bottom, and that honestly has me pretty horned up too!  I will probably post a little more here as time goes on.  Knowing I'd have a lot of downtime for my cock has made me hesitate to do this for probably 15 years, but I'm so fucking glad I just went for it.  I will need to make some top buds for a few months once my sex drive comes back 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

I never regretted my PA.  Although I had to fuck sooner than the two month wait! 😂 As an older top daddy, to most greedy young holes, it remains a “plus” for me. 😂 😂  I always  remind anyone it’s no problem removing it they prefer. On any fast action, remember to tell them  “on any fast action, keep it away from your teeth,” as PA jewelry can damage teeth.  It’s a bummer for him and a guilty feeling for me if my hot fuck hole ends up with a dental bill.  The only “negative?” Since getting it, I soon chose to simply piss sitting down, because I could never get the “rotation” trick consistently right when pissing standing up, and wanted to avoid piss being dribbled/misdirected  with visible wet stain on my pants crotch. 😂 I hope it gives you years of powerful fucking and added pleasure to those you are pounding! 😂 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

I've wanted a PA for years, and thanks to a buddy from BZ prompting me I finally got it yesterday!  On Friday he said the words "No regrets, Just do it" regarding the PA and a couple other topics, and it hit home.  I called and made the appointment for the next day (yesterday).  My sex drive is at a ZERO right now because I feel like I have to baby my cock, but I am 100% glad I finally did it and seriously can't wait to update my cock pics.  I have been mostly topping for the past few years, so this is going to be a major adjustment for awhile.  I already had to turn down two  bottom buddies yesterday, and inform them I'd be out of commission for a couple months probably.  They both thought the PA was hot, and the one who is vers bttm said he will fuck ME in the downtime 🙂

I have always loved how piercings look.  I am a pretty clean-cut vanilla looking daddy so I think a huge part of the appeal to me was to gain a little something to add to a "badass" or kinky image.

I know my cock is going to be out of commission for at least a couple months.  I have already changed my bbrt to total bottom, and that honestly has me pretty horned up too!  I will probably post a little more here as time goes on.  Knowing I'd have a lot of downtime for my cock has made me hesitate to do this for probably 15 years, but I'm so fucking glad I just went for it.  I will need to make some top buds for a few months once my sex drive comes back 🙂 

Hey congrats, you won’t regret it at all.  You  also might find the out of action is a much shorter time period than you imagined.  When I had mine, despite being told not to touch it for  at least 3 weeks, I had to have a wank 2 days in and yes it bled when I came, it was worth it 😜

• Like 1