are you a faggot?

baldwin

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 9

I don't mind being called a faggot in a sexual situation, but these questions are more about being submissive, which I'm not. I guess I can answer yes to " Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?" Hopefully I will get fucked with other men watching more than once tonight.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

To the OP.....are you a gay man who gets off degrading/being degraded by other gay men?  Just as some black men find the 'n' word offensive, the 'f' word is offensive to me.  I identify as QUEER because like me, it's bold and in your face!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

Blah blah blah. Yet another gay man deciding that his determination of what term is appropriate for others is the only valid viewpoint, all for the sake of seeing something in "print" on here that he can then jack off to. Pitiful. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Those few times I bottom based on this I am clearly a proud faggot

and when I top (which is most of the time) I love it when I find a faggot to use - especially if I can find one who calls himself a faggot by answering yes to the right 8 of those questions 

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

I guess I am and I love it! Answered yes to all except jerk off in front of a group.  But that sounds fun!

Love to be fucked while others watch or be on a video conference with others watching! Never had a chance to be naked at a gay club with a collar and a leash.  I have done that at parTies before. Where my friend will make me crawl around a group so they can play with me as he holds the leash.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Yes, I'm definitely a faggot.  

Unlike others though, I don't see myself as "queer".  Add up the women and all the gay boys and you've got a clear majority.  It's the ones who say they don't like being fucked who seem the weirdos to me.

• Like 4

Oh Yes !  being at 1 time in transforming into a girly whore - being close to my mother / divorce from Dad - wanted to be a girl - even been on Hormones - being a whore - black cocks and makeup on - looked like my mother - she loves me being a daughter ! Smoking Slut Whore here !