I didn’t know.

• 3 weeks later...

He fell down on top of me exhausted, his sweat dripping mixing with my cum. He spit out  “that’s a good boy” as he thrust his hips deeper and held me forcibly in place.

Did he say second load? This just might have been the fuck of my life but I didn’t consent to no condoms, nor one let alone two loads.

Before he got off me the terror set in and the prayers started. “God what did I do. Please let me be ok. Let him be negative. Let this be safe.” But I was also aware I needed to be cool, appreciative and thankful. Every Top, and especially every Alpha deserved respect — and a man this ripped and powerful deserved it four times over. 

As he lay there breathing heavy and sweating from his tight muscled frame I thought “that was amazing” and “I wonder if he’ll fuck me again.”

Eventually he got up, grabbed a towel, pulled out and pressed the towel onto my hole. 

“Want a water?” he said as he turned and struted out of the room. When he quickly returned I was sitting on the edge of the bed cleaning up.

He threw me a water bottle and said “I’ve got to shower, you’ve got to go” and he kicked my jeans on the floor closer to my feet.

His dick leaked a drop of precum as he guzzled his water. In the time he was done with it I was dressed on my knees and milking his dick. 

No eye contact since he bred me he stood me up, and walked me to the living room. I  grabbed my shoes by the door and sat on his couch to tie them. That is when I saw it — in slow motion I noticed on his glass coffee table were three issues of P-O-Z magazine. I froze, my stomach dropped and blood drained from my face. I could hardly think or move. I looked up — and with solid eye contact he said “I’ll need that ass again Saturday.”

He turned opened the door wide and said “see ya kid.” 

Dizzy I took a step into the hall, I tried to look back at him as the door closed and light shut off. 

I never got his name.

As I walked in the dark leaking cum, I wondered “how did I just get a strangers Poz load up my ass?” 

And “am I going to again on Saturday?”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14

• 2 months later...