A Few Doors Down

Part 14

Danny:  The semester was flying past and I was looking forward to going home for the Thanksgiving holiday break.  My parents were eager to see me since I'd only been home once so far.   Ben wanted to see me too, but had been reluctant to tell me what he had planned.  "Keep Wednesday night open and don't plan on going home that night" was all he would tell me.  I asked Tony what his plans were and he told me he was going to his boyfriend's parent's house.

"My parents don't want me around my brothers and sisters if I'm gay.  That's not going to change, so I'm not going there ever again.  At least my brothers still chat with me" Tony told me.

I wondered if that would happen to me too.  At least I didn't have any siblings, so that excuse wouldn't work.  It made me decide to wait until after graduation to come out to them.  I had to turn in a paper on Monday, which meant I couldn't go home on Friday like a lot of other people did.  Tuesday afternoon I packed the car up and headed home.  My parents weren't happy that I was going to be gone Wednesday night, but understood me wanting to see Ben again.

The address he gave me was half way to the city.  I found a parking spot, went to the building and got buzzed up to the apartment.  Ben was waiting for me, leaning against the door frame with a huge grin on his face.  He looked different, even with clothes on.  His hair was longer, his ears were pierced with large round studs on his lobes and a bar across the top of his left ear.  A horseshoe piercing hung from his nose.  His goatee was now a full, trimmed beard.  Another guy was waiting on the couch and Ben introduced him as "Jeffrey, my boyfriend."  My heart sank, thinking that my plans of spending the night fucking Ben were now history.

Jeffrey seemed nice enough, but his effeminate voice and gestures weren't what I was expecting.  He was thin, his reddish-brown hair was pulled back in a knot and his long face had a little bit of makeup on it - eyeliner and maybe some lipstick.  The weather was cold so I wasn't surprised that they were wearing jeans and long sleeve shirts.  

I hoped they didn't stay on long since I wanted to see "a little ink" that Ben had gotten.  He had told me about it shortly after I left for school but he had never sent pictures of it.   We had a few beers and talked a while, catching up even though we still texted daily.   There were a lot of details that he had omitted from our texts that surprised me.

"So... How are you dealing with Stu's gift?" Ben finally asked.  It had been one thing that we never talked about after Ben's big blowup and my acknowledgment that he'd given me a couple STDs as well.   Neither of us had talked about the HIV infection, though.  I assumed that if I got it, he did too.

"Which one?" I asked, trying not to assume which of the several gifts he had given me Ben meant.

"The permanent one.   I assume if you took as many loads as it sounded, there was no escape from getting pozzed from him too" he said, coldly.

"No, I didn't escape that surprise.  I didn't find out for a while, though.  Unfortunately I gave it to some other guys without knowing" I replied.  The evening was getting depressing and not nearly as fun as I hoped.

"That sucks.  Were they pissed?  I know I was.  I still am" Ben said.  I could see the anger in his eyes.

I sighed and said "Only a couple will talk to me, but they're doing OK."

"Cool.  I learned to embrace it rather than let it eat me up.  I found out that there's a lot of guys that like the risk" Ben said.   I looked over and Jeffrey's face was bright red and he was looking down.

"It looks like one of them is next to you" I replied, feeling my cock twitch.

"Yeah.  He didn't take very long to convert.   Thirteen days before the flu struck, I think.   He begged for it every time too.  How about you?  You been sharing or did you go on meds?" Ben asked.

"Not yet... One of the guys convinced me to stay off for a few months" I told him.  Instantly, Jeffrey's eyes lit up and he licked his lips.  Ben smiled too.  It looked like both were interested in having sex, so maybe this night wasn't going to be a bust after all.

--
Evan:  Danny was heading back home for the holiday and seemed pretty excited.  He'd told me about one of his friends that had gotten pozzed just like he did.   He was eager to see him again.   I didn't have anything nearly as fun to look forward to.  I knew I'd be spending all of my spare time helping my dad with projects around the farm.

I headed out Friday night to the bar just outside of town where the younger crowd hung out.  By younger I mean under forty.  Several of my friends from high school were there and since we were just a year or two over 21 we were the youngest people around.   After a few games of pool, I was talking to this guy and he seemed to be flirting.   The only guy that had ever flirted with me around my home town was a sissy guy that gave really good blowjobs.  Of course, as soon as he graduated he couldn't get out of town fast enough to some place where he could be himself and not live in fear.

Wes was careful with his words but there were enough innuendos to know he was interested.  "I just moved back last August, since my parents aren't healthy.  I forgot how much work it was and how lonely it can be being single again" he said.  Another comment "My partner didn't even want to try and make it work... either long distance or by moving here" had the red flag with the word 'partner'.   No one ever said that around here, it was either wife or girlfriend.  Every guy wanted to make sure you knew he was straight, even if he didn't mind a fag sucking his dick in a bathroom stall sometimes.

When we finished our beers, I said "I think this is my round."  He grabbed my wrist as I went to reach for his glass.  "I can't take anymore of this shitty beer.  I got some decent whiskey back at my place if you're interested" he said quietly.  I followed his pickup down some narrow roads until he pulled off and drove up to a two story garage at the end of a long gravel driveway.  The big door opened and he pulled in, over to one side and motioned me to pull my truck next to his.  With both trucks parked, he closed the door and I followed him up the stairs to the second story apartment.

"My parents built this for the old farm manager.  He left a few years ago so I moved in to have some privacy from my parents who live in the main house down the road" he explained.   The apartment looked nice and looked a lot more urban than I expected.  He took a bottle out of a booze cabinet and set it on the counter before fishing two glasses from a kitchen cabinet.  "Rocks?" he asked and I nodded.  He poured one with ice and one without.  We said 'cheers' and I took a sip of the unbelievably smooth brown liquor.

--
Danny:  Jeffrey unfolded himself from his cross-legged position on the couch and asked "Another beer, hun?" and I told him "Yeah, thanks."

I took one last swig from the beer I had and swallowed it down.  I could feel Jeffrey coming up behind me so I reached out my hand to grab the new bottle of beer.  Suddenly I had a cloth over my mouth and nose and everything went black.

I woke up on Ben's bed, with my wrists in heavy cuffs, tied to the bed frame.  I was naked, just like Ben and Jeffrey.  I looked them over and realized Ben had gotten more than "a little ink."  His left arm was covered and there were a few on his right arm too.  The biohazard tattoo that was nestled in his pubic hair right over his cock looked surprisingly hot.

"Interesting ink, Danny.  That's the scorpion from Stu's basement, isn't it?  Maybe you were more willing to get knocked up than you said" Ben said, putting a pair of clips on my nipples with a chain between them.  He gave two tugs to make sure they were latched on good.

"No... It's just a reminder of who changed my life... and several others" I replied.

"I bet some guys find it hot and want you to sting them" Ben said as he crawled on the bed between my legs.  He pushed my legs back and that's when I noticed the cuffs on my ankles.  Jeffrey clipped a short bar to each one and then a rope from the bar to an eyelet screwed into the headboard.  

"Tonight, though, we'll be stinging you.  One good thing I learned from him was that I like fucking as much as getting fucked.  As you can see, I like tying up my bottoms.  I learned my lesson and now I want to be in control" Ben said.

"Oh fuck" I said and with no further prep Ben shoved in.  I screamed out in pain and Jeffrey stuffed one of my socks in my mouth.  Ben pulled out and added some lube before pushing back in.

He chuckled and said "Guess there's no need to wreck your hole.  You're already pozzed up.  It's just habit now."  Ben spit down over my taint and let the saliva His cock plunged in, going deeper and faster with each passing minute.  My own dick was hard as a rock and dripping pre.   This wasn't how I expected our evening to go.  Ben had told me about Stu making him fuck a guy, but I thought it was just a one time thing.  I guess Ben and I were a lot more alike than we knew.

--
Evan:  He set his glass down and I could tell he was hesitant to make the first move.  My eyes wandered, taking in his sexy body.  His dark brown beard was trimmed and his hair stylishly cut - close on the sides and longer on top.  The untucked tee fit loose over his torso and the jeans were tight, covering a firm butt and a nice bulge.  There was a thick coating of hair on his arms and I hoped the rest of his body matched.  He was talking but my mind was occupied enjoying the sights.   I realized he was waiting for an answer and I had no idea what he asked.  "Uh... Sorry.  My mind was elsewhere" I said.

He chuckled and said "I could tell.  I asked if you were seeing anyone."

"Nah, I've never found anyone that can put up with me for very long.  My eye tends to wander" I replied, wanting to rip the tee shirt over his head and see what was hiding underneath.

"Like now?" he asked.  

I set my glass down and moved closer and cupped his bulge with my hand,squeezing gently.  "Yeah... and my hands like to wander too" I replied.  He grinned back at me seconds before his lips hit mine.  One of his hands wrapped around my ass and the other on the back of my head, pressing our faces together.  His tongue dug into my mouth and the kiss got more aggressive.  It lasted a few minutes until he pulled my head back and stared at me a moment.

"Fuck yeah.  I did find the other queer guy in the county" he said.

"I'm sure there are others but they're all buried in their closets" I replied.

"I just need one.  You up for some fun?" Wes asked.  I didn't really say yes, but the big grin on my face said it for me.   We ended up in the bedroom in a few seconds and unfortunately he started pulling his clothes off, leaving me to do the same.  I didn't get to slowly reveal his body, but got to see it completely naked all at once.   In the gay dictionary, under the definition of 'otter' is a naked picture of Wes.   The dark brown fur covered most of his front, except for the shaved bit under his jawline.  Both nipples were pierced and I quickly found out that a tongue flicking over them pumped his cock up to an impressive eight inches.

He tasted amazing and I slowly sunk down to my knees.  I looked over the veiny shaft before taking it into my mouth.  He stood there, letting me work on his dick.  My tongue went into overdrive, exploring every square inch of his manhood.  Pulling the foreskin back the rest of the way revealed his cock head and some new tastes for my tongue to enjoy.   I had no sense of time but I had been slobbering over his shaft for a while when he pulled my head off.   

"My turn" he said, pulling me up to my feet.  We kissed a moment and he mimicked my slow descent to my knees.   He stopped part way down, though, and pulled back.  "Damn... you have a big secret, huh?" he said and I saw him staring at the tattoo on my chest.

--
Danny:  The jolts of pain faded from his hard thrusts.  I had never imagined Ben to be a top, much less an aggressive one.  With a little more lube in my hole, his cock slid in and out a lot easier.  It was a little weird having Jeffrey watching me get fucked, but he stayed close and kept stroking his cock and seemed to like the sight.   While I never thought about being tied up during sex, it definitely turned Ben on.  

Ben slammed in and stayed planted.  He looked down at me, the grin gone from his face.  "You didn't answer my other question.  Have you been sharing?  Following in Stu's footsteps?" Ben asked.

I swallowed hard but I also gripped his dick hard.  "Yeah, found some guys that were looking for it.  I know all but one are poz now.  But I won't do it like Stu.  They have to want it" I said, slowly releasing the pressure on his cock.

"Good boy.  There's a never ending supply, it seems.  Too bad lots of them flake" Ben said, slowly plowing his bare cock into me.  "Then you find one like Jeffrey here, a talented bottom that was on the fence.  I didn't even try to convince him, but once he got his first load he couldn't get enough.  I think the first day's loads did it, but he was too much fun to stop" Ben continued.  His thrusts got harder and I worked his cock over, trying to coax his charged seed into my guts.

My wish was granted a few minutes later when he drilled me quickly for a minute and then began to shoot.  I started to shoot too.  The ropes covered my face and chest but Ben's were also filling me up.   Ben had a huge grin on his face when the pulses stopped and Jeffrey did too.  I'm sure mine was the biggest though.

--
Evan:  The moment Wes saw the tattoo I figured the evening was over.  At least I got to suck him a bit, which was more than I expected while I was home.

"Yeah.  I assume you know what it means" I said.

A smile came over his face.  "The ink looks fresh.  Are you undetectable yet?" he asked.

I sighed and told him "No" and moved back.

"It looks like our fun is going to be different than I was planning... unless you're a total bottom" he said, kneeling down and pulling my cock to his lips.  I was surprised that he wanted to continue, but I moved back to my original spot.   He sucked like a pro and seemed to like pressing his face into my bush.  Wes's lips, tongue and throat brought me close and then backed off.  He knew how to make a blowjob last.   I just wasn't sure what he meant about our fun changing.   It didn't take me long to find out.  He pulled off my cock, letting the head pop from his lips.

Wes gripped my hand and pulled me to the bed, climbing on and getting on all fours.  His hairy ass looked so hot and his legs were spread so I could see the pink ring among the fur.  "Uh... I don't have any condoms or lube.  Do you?"  I asked, having left all of my sex stuff back at school except for a glass dildo that I planned on using on my ass daily over the break.  My mouth starting to drool thinking about how good his ass was going to taste.  

"Haven't used them in years and I'm not going to start again with your dick.  Spit and shove... And I hope those balls are full" he said, which made my cock twitch.  My hands spread his butt apart and my tongue dove in.  As much as I liked sucking his dick, his ass was even better.  When my tongue dug into the hole he clamped down on it a moment and then relaxed.  I poked my tongue in a few times and then he gripped it tight.  Both of us were moaning loudly and after a few more jabs with my tongue he growled out "Give me that dick!"

A string of precum was hanging off my cock as I leaned back and lined up my rigid dick before resting the head on his ring.  I waited a moment and was about to push in when he shoved back.  He growled and I heard the pain in his voice.  My hips pulled back only an inch and then I thrust in, driving a few inches further into his cunt.   It was his turn and he pulled off an inch and then shoved back again.  I was over half way in and I couldn't wait much longer.  My hands gripped his hips and I began to fuck.  

Wes was tight, but knew how to work his ass around a dick.  My thrusts settled into a good rhythm, with the occasional hard jab where my hips slammed into his ass.  He moaned and grunted, encouraging me to fuck harder or deeper.  If I didn't do it, he fucked himself back on my cock.   My balls started to tingle and I didn't want to breed him, at least not yet.  One hard thrust planted my dick in him and I said "On your back."  He rolled over, never letting my cock come out of his ass and I put his legs on my shoulders.

The grin on his face seemed to be frozen there.  His eyes locked on mine and I began plowing again.  A few minutes later he started to work his ass around my cock again.  With the hard squeezes from his ass muscles I knew it would be only a few minutes before I would be flooding his ass with my charged load.  My breathing got labored and I told him "I'm close... you want me to pull out?"  It might not matter if I did, enough of my precum had coated his chute that he could easily get infected with just that.

Wes clamped down on my shaft as I drove in and then relaxed as I pulled back and plunged back in.  This time he gripped my shaft as I pulled back.  "Breed my ass!" he grunted and that drove me over he edge.  I thrust in and emptied my balls as deep as I could.  My whole body shook as the orgasm consumed my body.  When I came down from the post orgasmic high, I looked down at him and the grin was still on his face.

--
Danny:   My gut was full of Ben's seed and Jeffrey was climbing on the bed to take his place.  He wasn't as big as Ben was, but my empty hole felt better with it rooted in me.   Jeffrey looked nervous and I realized that he didn't top often or at all.  The first few thrusts were awkward but he soon got more relaxed.   I remembered the first few women I fucked and could instantly relate.  I just never got to the point where my strokes felt natural.  With women, at least.  With guys it was totally different.

"Yeah... that's better.   Feel how good his pussy feels around your dick?" Ben asked Jeffrey.   He plowed a little faster and then slowed down.   I could sense he was getting close and wanted to fuck longer.   I wanted him to fuck longer too.

"Fuck that poz ass.  Churn up Ben's load!" I told Jeffrey.   He started to pound harder and finally opened his eyes again and looked at me.   Slowly a smile covered his face but it lasted only another couple minutes before his strokes got ragged.  Jeffrey gasped and then I felt his cock pulse around my outer ring.   It felt like he went on for minutes, filling my ass with his newly charged cum.

"Yeah, that's how you knock up a guy.  Do that on Friday and you'll have your first one" Ben said.

They untied me from the bar and then the bed.  It took a few minutes for the circulation get back into my arms and legs.  I took the opportunity to do what I'd wanted to do since Ben called up yelling about getting an STD.   I pulled him into a hug and kissed him.   When I let go of him, I looked behind me and Jeffrey was laying on the bed.   As soon as he saw me look at him, he raised his legs up, showing off his freshly pozzed ass.

"He wants your load before he goes.  It's a seven hour drive and it should take that long for both our loads to soak in" Ben said.  I crawled on the bed, taking my position.  Ben was close and watched my every move.  My cock had never softened after Ben bred me and I shot my load.  I hoped I had something left to pump into Jeffrey's ass.  My hands gripped Jeffrey's ankles and I aimed my cock to his hole.  It took a few seconds of pressure before my cock broke past the ring into the cum filled chute.

"Root him.  He likes it rough" Ben said.   Not wanting to disappoint either of them, I shoved in, paused and then began to pound him.  Ben was right, Jeffrey was a talented bottom and once I got settled into fucking him he got verbal too.

"Please, Danny.  Breed me!  I need to feel your poz cum inside me" he cried out.

"Yeah?  Want my bugged cum mixing with Ben's in your hungry cunt?" I asked.  Jeffrey nodded vigorously and I saw Ben smile again.  I only lasted five minutes or so before I couldn't hold off any longer.  It wasn't the biggest load, but several spurts of cum added to Ben's load.  When I pulled my cock out, Ben stuffed a plug into Jeffrey's ass.  

A minute later, Jeffrey was in the shower and Ben and I were on the couch talking again.   Jeffrey came out all dressed with a backpack over his shoulder.   "See you Sunday" he told Ben and was out the door.  Ben stood up, reached his hand out and dragged me back to the bed.  We didn't sleep much and I think both of our cocks were sore in the morning.

--
Evan:   Once my cock had softened, I reluctantly pulled it out of Wes's ass.   "Your turn" I said, wondering if he wanted me on fours, my back or riding his very hard cock.  When his fingers beckoned me closer I knew.   I spit on my hand a couple times and quickly used it to rub over and in my sweaty hole before I straddled him.   It wasn't enough and as I sunk down on his hard shaft, my hole burned as it tried to stretch around his cock.

My ass came to a rest on his body and I waited a moment, letting my chute adjust to his girth.  Slowly, I started to ride his cock.  The first minute or two were with short strokes before I began to raise up further.   His dick felt good in my ass, but this wasn't a position I liked.  Wes sensed my muscles starting to give out and suddenly I found myself on my back, legs spread and his cock buried in my hole.

The grin was still stuck on his face as he built up speed and drilled my ass.  I reached up and ran my fingers through the damp fur on his chest while he kept fucking.  When my finger ran over his nipple he thrust in harder.   I laughed and then did it again.  He growled and then yelled "Don't!"   I can be a demanding bottom some times and I needed to feel his cum in my pussy.  My fingers flicked over both nips and then I clamped my ass around his cock.  Wes's cock throbbed, pumping his cum into my hungry cunt.

"You know, that might be the last neg load I shoot in a guy" Wes said, hovering over me with sweat dripping off his face.

"That what you want?" I asked.  His grin started to look a little sinister and he nodded.  "Let's make sure, then" I said, rolling him over and shoving my once again hard cock back in.   It was a quick fuck, but left more of my seed inside him.  Saturday afternoon we met behind the abandoned gas station on Highway 8.  With our jeans dropped just enough, I bent him over the hood of his pickup and pounded him for five minutes until I filled him up one more time.

• Like 16
  • Piggy 18

While making a few last passes for typos and such, I realized what was supposed to be the last part in this story was too long.  I split it in half, so there will be one more after this to finish it off.

--------

Part 15

Danny:  After the big meal on Thursday my parents and I sat at the table talking.  We had already finished one bottle of wine and had opened the second.  I could tell there something they wanted to say, but I had no idea what.  When the glasses were refilled, my dad sat down and nodded to my mom.  I started to get worried.

"How is your friend Ben doing?" my dad asked.

"He's OK.  He has an apartment closer to the city now.  He found a better job but he had to cut down to only one class" I said.  I didn't say anything about his appetite for sex, that he was poz or that he had a boyfriend.

"Did he tell you why he moved?" my mom asked.  I got more worried.

"No.  I didn't ask him.  I just figured it was time for him to go out on his own.  Kind of like I did by going down to State" I replied.  It was the truth and to be honest I didn't think much about it.

"His parents threw him out.   You two have been close since grade school... so, we assume you know that he's gay.   His parents don't approve of his sexuality.  We were pretty shocked that they would do that to their own child.  We haven't talked to them since" my dad said somewhat emotionally.  He paused a moment and continued "We saw him walking down the street with a suitcase and picked him up.  Ben stayed here for about a week until he could find a more permanent place."

My jaw was probably on the table.  I was shocked and couldn't believe Ben hadn't told me.   "Uh... he came out to me last summer before moving to school.  He never said anything about getting thrown out.  That's awful.  Thanks for giving him a  place to stay" I said.

"It's the least we could do.  We're glad you didn't let the news affect your friendship.  Just because someone has different preferences doesn't mean they are bad people.  We all like different things" my mom said before adding "I like them tall and kinky" looking toward my dad and then giggling.

"It's a good thing you're a few hundred miles away now... so you can't hear us" my dad added, smiling.   I rolled my eyes and didn't really want to hear what they had been doing since I left, though it was good to see that their sex life was still alive.  Thankfully they changed subjects without going into any more detail.   As I was putting dishes away, my dad came up behind me, rested his hands on my shoulders and whispered. "If you're just being supportive of Ben, that's good, he needs that.  If you two are close because you're gay too, that's ok.  We love you just the same" before letting go and walking away.

I packed up Sunday morning and started to drive towards the highway.  I noticed the "For Sale" sign in front of Stu's house and chuckled to myself.  Our neighborhood would be a lot safer, soon.  At least for any queer guys that cross his path.  I had a lot to think about on my drive back to school, but it was good to know that when I came out to my parents, it would go a lot better than I thought it would.   

--
Evan:  I thought about Wes all of the way back to school.  We had swapped digits and I hoped we kept in touch.   Not just to know if I had added him to the list of guys I had knocked up.  It would be good to have a gay friend near my parent's house.  Maybe I could finish the job over Christmas break if he somehow didn't get pozzed.  Or we could just have lots of more sex.  He did tell me that next time it would be me bent over the truck behind the gas station getting fucked.

As Danny started to hookup more, we had been fucking less.  I was happy to see him get back into the groove.  I even told a few of the poz top bears I knew that they should fuck him and every one of them thanked me.  They seemed to like his ass  even more than I did.  It was countdown time until the end of the semester.  My sex life was going to slow down and my study time was going to go way up.

The biology bear messaged me, wanting to know if I was serious about meeting again.   When I got there that evening, it was a lot simpler than our previous hookup.  They both greeted me at the door naked and we spent a lot of time pawing each other's naked bodies in a few different rooms until we were back in their play room.  The bear got back in the sling, but this time the cub bent over and began to nurse on his cock.  That presented me with a furry ass to feast on.  Once his fur was matted with spit, just like my beard was, and his hole was slick I stood up and slid in.

His hole felt velvety and warm. My strokes were long and firm, slowly getting faster.  The gentle massaging that he was giving my cock began to get more vigorous.  The bear's moans got louder too, so I knew he wasn't being left out of the fun.  Eventually, the massaging became milking and I couldn't wait any longer.  Six strong spurts flooded the cub's ass.  The cub moaned and the bear yelled out "Knock my boy up!"

The cub stood up and I wrapped my arms around him, whispering "You got a great ass" in his ear.  My cock slipped out and he moved to the side, kneeling before me, licking all of the cum off my shaft and balls.   While he licked, my hand reached over and I dug a pair of my fingers into the bear's ass.  Ten minutes of ass play gave my balls time to re-fill.

The bear's hole felt really warm when I replaced my fingers with my cock.  When I looked closer, I saw his body was covered in a sheen of sweat.  I didn't say anything, I just began to plow into his fevered hole.  I didn't fuck any harder or softer than normal, but my whole body was excited.  I know some guys thought it was a waste to breed a guy that was converting or had converted, but not me.  These guys were fun and I hoped to keep fucking them as long as I could.

A moment after I shot my load into the bear, he came too, showering my chest with his cum.   The cub licked the cum and sweat off my chest before sharing it with me in a long, deep kiss.  He slowly pulled away and then put his attention to his daddy's cum covered, partially soft cock. 

--
Danny:  I was laying on the bed when Tony came in Monday morning.  He looked exhausted and just dropped his bag on the floor, set an alarm and passed out. I didn't even get a "Hi" from him.  When I got back after classes he was gone but showed up right before dinner.  He looked a little more rested but still tired.

"Have a good break?   Get stuffed like most of us?" I asked.

"Oh god... my boyfriend took me to his family's cabin, not his parent's house.   He fucked me from Tuesday night until this morning.  When his dick wasn't in me, the plug I bought was.  The damn thing barely stays in, now.   I thought it was going to be fun when he told me what he planned while we drove there, but he was just a sex crazed animal the whole time.  There was no passion, it was just rutting.  I think he tried to make it hurt.  He even invited people over to watch him fuck me" he sobbed.

I was shocked since it had sounded like they had a good relationship.  After I took a deep breath I told him "You should dump him.  That's abuse, not kinky fun" and he nodded.

"He even locked my dick up in this cage.  It was supposed to be just for the weekend, but when I asked him to take it off this morning he just laughed.  This afternoon, I told him to return the stuff I had at his place and bring the key to this cage" Tony said, sounding more angry by the minute.    

Friday, there was a knock at the door and Tony jumped off the bed to open it.  I looked back from my desk briefly and saw 7thknhrd at the door.  I had only seen his face a few times, but I knew it was him.  He had a garbage bag in his hand and shoved it at Tony and said "I lost the key.  Good luck finding someone to fuck you that's as good as I was.  The videos are really popular. People like watching a stud like me breed your pathetic ass."  I had turned away from the door as soon as I recognized Tony's ex.  Tony slammed the door and set the bag down before crawling on the bed and crying.

"That was your ex-boyfriend?" I asked. Tony sobbed "Yeah."  I was worried about Tony and wondered if I should tell him about the flu that was in his near future.  While I never got confirmation that my bug had found a new host in 7thknhrd, my track record for guys that got more than a couple loads was 100%.  He had gotten nine.  There was no point saying anything since it wouldn't help him now.  

The fever started the next Monday.  Tuesday morning he stood there naked, with the cage still on his cock, dripping with sweat.  He looked awful and hot at the same time.  I wrapped a towel around his waist and led him to the bathroom.  We ran into a few guys in the hall and bathroom and all gave him lots of room, one muttering "Damn, he's sick as a dog," another saying "Tony looks like shit."  I held him up in the shower letting the water massage his body and he didn't wash much more than his head before he was exhausted.  

He slept a lot and I did what I could to keep him hydrated.  I took care of him the next few days until he started to feel better.  He only had a week to study for his finals and the illness only added to his stress level.  On the Friday before finals, I took him to the clinic to get tested.  Time was running out for the semester, so on Saturday I told him to leave a few hours open that evening and I was going to make his fantasy happen.  

Tony looked confused, but now he trusted me more than ever.  When I told him to clean out, he knew he was going to get fucked and the worried look came back to his face, but he disappeared for a short while.   He came back, hung the towel up and stood there naked.  I pulled out some heavy wire cutters and told him to stay still.  "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Cutting the lock off your cage" I replied, moving closer.

"I want to keep it.  I've gotten used to it" he said.  

I smiled and reached back and grabbed a new lock off my desk.  I grinned at him, saying "No problem.  We'll put a new lock on, but the one from your ex needs to go."   It took a couple tries to cut through the old lock, but I unceremoniously dropped it into the trash can once I had.  The second he heard the click from the new lock latching, Tony moaned.   "Now, you're in control.  Not him" I told Tony.  I had thought about giving him a key, but for now I kept the two that came in the package.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.  Evan stood there with another hairy guy behind him.  The other guy was even furrier than Evan, but had the same big smile on his face.  He also had a thick leather collar around his neck.  They came in the room and I set the deadbolt.  Tony had a nervous smile and I knew this would be his first sexual experience since the horrible week with his ex.  

"Hi... I'm Brad" Evan's friend said cheerfully and got introductions from Tony and I.

Evan whispered "He just converted.  You sure Tony is poz?  Brad's probably really potent right now." 

I nodded and replied "He gets his results on Tuesday, but I'm sure he's toxic."

Tony sucked the three of us, going back and forth a few times.  He pulled off and looked at the three hard cocks in front of him and asked "Who's first?" before turning around and presenting his ass.  I went in first and any concern that I had about Tony getting reminded of his ex raping him, quickly disappeared.   I might not have been soft and romantic, but I  wasn't going to be as abusive as his ex got either.  Tony's moans were loud and he turned out to be a good bottom.

--
Evan:  We left the bear laying in the sling as the cub led me back to the door and my clothes.  "When did he start with the fever?" I asked as I tied my boots.

"I noticed it right before you got here tonight.  Why?" the cub asked.

"He's probably converting.  You might need to help him get through the next few days" I replied.

"Damn.  I was hoping I could take more of your dick before then" he said, grinning.

"Do both" I said, handing him my phone to enter his contact info.

He typed in "Brad" and then his number.   "Can we meet at your place?  I don't want him to see me get fucked while he's sick and can't join in" Brad said.

"Just gonna cost you a load or two" I replied.

"Uh... I dunno.  I'm a bottom" he replied, looking down.

"You gotta learn to top.  I expect you to share once you're charged up.  If I can do it, you can too" I said, before giving him a rough snog.  My finger hooked through the D-ring on his collar and I tugged him closer as we kissed.  I'm pretty sure I heard him whimper from that move.

I saw Danny helping his roommate into the shower a few days later and was a little shocked.  Both at how bad Tony looked and that Danny would have pozzed his roommate.  A day or two later I cornered him and asked what happened.  He told me about his roommate's bad holiday with his boyfriend and I knew he could kind of relate to being used like that.  

"It's so fucked up.  About a month ago I hooked up with a guy that wanted to get charged up.  Said he wanted to use it as an excuse to break up with his boyfriend.  It was a bad idea, but I bred him several times and then he said that was enough.  I don't think he could handle being fucked like that" Danny told me quietly.  He shook his head and continued after a deep breath "Over Thanksgiving holiday, Tony and his boyfriend went to a cabin and it got really abusive and Tony got raped daily... maybe hourly... and sometimes in front of other people.  The guy even caged Tony's dick."

I could see Danny start to get emotional.  While he and Tony were just roommates, you don't want to hear about anyone getting raped, much less someone you live with.   After he took another deep breath he said "Tony told him to give him his stuff back and when the boyfriend showed up, it was the guy I charged up a month earlier.  He hadn't dumped his boyfriend, he wanted to poz him up.  Just like Stu did to me."

Finals were approaching and some guys party like crazy the weekend before and others just keep prepping.  Danny asked me if I was up for a small gang bang for a break during studying.  He said that it was Tony's fantasy and thought it might get him feeling better.  I didn't want to traumatize Tony any more, but trusted Danny's judgment.

I brought along Brad since Danny asked if I knew anyone that would breed a poz guy.  He was the cub living with the bear I met at the gym.  I had bred them both, together and apart, and while the bear was the first to fall victim to my viral seed, Brad was soon converting too.  Brad wasn't ready to poz his first guy, but once he knew Tony was already in the club he was interested.  I had already felt Brad's cock in me a few times.  He wasn't the best top around, but he got the job done and with more practice I hoped he would get better.

Tony wasn't the type I normally looked for but he was a damn good bottom.  Most twinks like him weren't interested in me anyway.  From the story I heard, the top that Tony dumped deserved it.  Tony had a sub vibe which was probably not helped by the cage on his cock.  That meant, however, that he was very attentive to making sure the top was satisfied.  I think Brad could relate to him the most, since he had that role with his daddy.  On the other hand, the three of us wanted to make sure that Tony got his needs met and had fun. 

When we were drained a few hours later, I think all of us had smiles on our faces.  It turned out much better than I thought it would.  I even got my dick in Brad again while Danny fucked Tony, so that was a bonus. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

Part 16

Danny:  Two hours later, six loads were plugged into Tony's ass and four grins filled the room.  "Thank you" Tony said, looking around at us.  He slept with me the next few nights, only taking the plug out for me to breed him or to take care of business.  Tuesday morning he looked up at me after cleaning the cum off my cock.  "What do you think the results will be?" he asked.

"You will probably get a positive result for one thing, hopefully no more" I said calmly, stroking the side of his face.

"Will I be ok?" he asked, looking nervous.

"Of course.  Now let's get dressed and find out for sure, instead of guessing" I said.   He took the news better than I expected.  Not much was said as we walked back to the dorm and I suspected he was digesting all of the information the doctor had given him, just like I had months before.  Once back in the room he said "I don't want to put you in any danger, so I guess we won't have sex again."

I smiled and told him "There's no danger.  I'm poz too."  He went off to his afternoon exam with the plug holding my cum inside.  He was happier than I'd seen him in weeks.  I didn't want to tell him that if he hadn't tested positive this time, he would soon after the loads that Evan, Brad and I had pumped into him finished the job.  

We fucked the rest of the week, in between studying for the last of our finals.   Well, I did take a little break Wednesday night.  Evan and I finished off our care instructions with Simon.  He was one of those aggressive bottoms, a power bottom I think they're called, who tried to direct the fuck.  Every time he'd try and get rougher, so would I.  I might have gone too far, since he had some bruises around his neck when we finished.  Luckily I got to swallow his load that Evan fucked out of him while pumping load number four of the night into Simon.  Hopefully that wouldn't be the last time we fucked.

Friday night, Evan and I took turns breeding Tony until the early hours of Saturday morning.  I found that I liked sharing a bottom with Evan.  We were a sloppy mess with cum dripping out of all three of our asses.   Only a few hours of sleep left us a little groggy in the morning but we packed up my car.  

I had told Tony over a month ago that I would drop him off at the airport up in the city and that saved him several hundred dollars than leaving from the airport near the college.

"I thought you didn't want to go back home since your parents won't accept a gay kid" I said as we drove.

"I'm staying with my uncle and his partner during the break.  Thanks for driving me up, I didn't expect it to be so expensive flying from college" he replied.

"So you're not the only gay one in the family?" I asked.

"No, but I had never talked to my uncle until I came out.  I wasn't allowed to.  He reached out when he heard and helped me get through my parents dumping me.  I'm looking forward to meeting him and his husband.  It should be interesting" he said.

"Don't feel you need to tell them everything.  You might want to keep quiet about your little bug unless you have sex with someone" I said.  We got closer to the city and while it was still pretty rural, I pulled off into a truck stop.   "Bathroom break.  Follow me" I told Tony.  Once we got into the restroom I looked around to make sure it was empty and pulled him into a handicapped stall.  He looked confused a moment and then started to kneel.  I chuckled and whispered "Not yet, but pull down your pants."  I fished out the key from my pocket and reached down, unlocking his cage.  He had a pained look on his face which got worse when I removed the cage from his soft cock. 

"You can't get through security at the airport with this on... Too much metal.  Well, you might but only after a long, scary discussion with them.  Put the cage in your suitcase and you can put it on after you land" I told him.  Tony smiled back at me and I gave him a wink before turning him and pushing him down on the toilet.   He spent the next ten minutes sucking on my cock until I filled his mouth with cum.

He looked concerned walking back to the car when I gave him the key.  "I want it back when you return on the fifth and expect you to be locked back up after you land."

-- 
Evan:  Wes and I had been texting and my weekend with him had definite repercussions.  He even sent me pictures so I could see how the bug ravaged his body.  The matted fur from the night sweats looked really hot and I wished I could lick every inch of him.  "My ex would have had a total meltdown if this happened while we were together, but I feel liberated.  I hope you're ready to get bred a lot before you have to go back for Spring semester" he sent as I packed up my stuff.

"I only get fucked by poz guys" I replied, laughing to myself.

"It's probably very toxic.   You got my last neg load, knocked me up and then left.  The first few will be grudge fucks ;)" he said.

"Probably?  You don't know?" I asked.

"No way I'm going to a doctor around here to find out.  Even the squirrels will know.  Gossip spreads fast around here" he replied.  A minute later he said "I was hoping you'd take me to the city to hit the clinic.  I also want the same tattoo u have"

"Don't get exactly what I have.  That would be weird.  Make it unique to you" I said.  Simon had done a good job coming up with a cool variation of the pics I had given him and Wes needed his own.  Over the next week I sent him dozens of ideas.

When I finally got home after finals, I spent a lot of time with Wes.  I took him to a clinic over in the city an hour away for his blood test.  Once he was jabbed, we had almost two hours to kill before the appointment at the tattoo shop.  The adult book store just off the highway fit the bill.  I'd been here in years past, usually on my knees sucking trucker dick.  This time of year always had a large group of college students trying to sate their sexual needs.  Wes and I pulled our tees off once in the back room.  All the booths were taken and a few guys were just hanging around.  I was talking to Wes about who would be the best cocksucker when the youngest looking of the group came up to us.

I think he was about my age.  He wore jeans, a tee, a backwards baseball cap and some tan work boots.  A patchy beard covered his face and soft lips.  He nervously stood in front of us nervously asking "I like your bodies... do you want some head?"

"Maybe more... if you're good" I replied quietly.

-- 
Stu: I think that Ben had told people what had happened between us.  It was hard to find anyone by the house that would even respond to messages, much less want to hookup.  All of my sex was happening in the city and the drive back and forth was killing me.  I'd get there and have almost no desire to fuck.  Almost.  The house sold in about a week, which even surprised the real estate agent.  I was able to find a much nicer condo in the city than my old one and was moved in before Christmas.

The college students down the hall were a lot more cautious than Danny or Ben.  I got grilled about my latest STD tests and while I got my dick in one of them, I found out that he was on PrEP.   It kind of pissed me off and just drove me back to the bathhouse and apps.   One guy I had been working on hooking up with canceled the day before we were to meet since he was sick.  He said that another guy had pozzed him so there wasn't a reason to meet anymore.  

I asked who and he sent me the profile name.  I recognized they guy right away and it was Ben.  I didn't even need a face pic, which was good since there wasn't one. I recognized him from the ink on his arm, but there was a new bio tat over his cock.  

It was good to know my bug was finding lots of new homes, even though it wasn't coming directly from me.  I wondered how many that Danny and Ben had tagged so far.  I'd never know since I'd burned those bridges.

--
Evan: I'm pretty sure our cocksucker muttered "fuck yeah" to himself as he dropped to his knees.  The guy tugged down both of our jeans enough to free our hardening cocks.   The blowjob was surprisingly good and he swapped back and forth between Wes's cock and mine, never leaving either of us long enough for our cocks to soften.  After a short while, I pulled his head off my cock, tilting it back.  Staring at him, I asked "Want to get knocked up?" and pointed at my tattoo.

Initially he looked confused and I think in the dim light he only saw the red bear paw.  A moment later his face got the shocked look I frequently got when someone would see the biohazard for the first time.  Unlike most guys, he nodded his head 'yes' and then smiled back at me.   Our cocksucker stood up, we swapped spots and he leaned against the wall where I had been standing seconds earlier.  He pushed his jeans down and pulled his tee up, revealing a hairy, plump butt.  Wes entered his lubed ass first and five minutes later was dumping his possibly charged cum into the hungry hole.

"Fucking great ass" Wes growled before he pulled out and I took his spot.  The cum filled chute felt amazing and the bottom gave a few squeezes after I bottomed out.  My arm snaked around his body and I felt my fingers rake through the fur covered chest.  It wasn't as thick as mine and reminded me of Danny's newly hair covered pecs.  His nipples loved getting pinched though and as my fingers twisted each nub, he moaned and clamped down on my thrusting cock.  Like Wes, I only lasted five minutes before I was flooding his ass with a second load of viral seed.

This time his "Fuck yeah!" comment was loud and audible to not only the three of us but the five others that had circled around us to watch the breeding.  He squeezed his hole tight, trying to get as much cum inside him as he could and clamp it shut to not lose any of the precious liquid.  I pulled my jeans up as did the bottom and we pushed our way past our audience toward the door.  

Once outside, the three of us walked to our cars.  I told the bottom "Thanks, that was hot.  I was serious about knocking you up though.  Hit the clinic if you want to stay neg... or be here next week same time and day and we'll make sure."

"I'll bring a plug next week... I can already feel it running down my leg" he replied with a grin before getting in his car.

The tattoo session went well.  Wes had talked with the artist and every detail was already decided.  The drawings looked cool and with a nod from Wes, they began.  My dick was hard the whole time looking at his bare chest get inked first and then his arm.  

The bear paw on his chest was much larger than mine, in black ink with some red blood dripping from the claws.  The arm tattoo only got partially done and was a lot more complex, needing two sessions.  The symbol wasn't as prominent as mine, but still easily visible.  

The following week was a repeat, except Wes got the expected results along with another blood draw.  The guy was waiting patiently for us at the adult book store.  A scorpion pendant hung off a thick chain around his neck and prompted me to ask if he was neg.  "As of three weeks ago, yeah" he said.  During the fuck he was more verbal this time.  The moans now had him begging for us to breed him.  Wes gave him two loads and I shot one before we headed off to finish Wes' arm tattoo.  

--
Danny:  Ben and I spent a lot of time together during the Christmas break.  In some ways it was like when we were going to classes at the junior college, but now there was the element of sex constantly hanging over us.   We spotted Stu at the bathhouse a few times but never made a scene of it.  If we saw him fuck a guy, we said we wouldn't touch that bottom ever again.  Who knows what he caught from Stu.  It was easy to find better hookups elsewhere anyway.

We were fooling around one day before Christmas and Ben had been spending a long time sucking on my cock.  "I don't want to freak you out, but... your dick is almost exactly like your dad's" Ben said after he let the head slip past his lips.

Yeah, it did freak me out.  "You sucked my dad's cock?" I asked, not really sure that I wanted to know the answer.

He had that "hand caught in the cookie jar" look on his face.  "Yeah, a few times.  It started after my parents kicked me out and they let me stay at your house.  Don't worry, all I did was suck him" Ben said.

I shook my head wondering if my parents had a motive for giving him a place to stay.  My mom did say that she liked them tall and kinky.  "They told me they let you stay for a week until you found a place.  I hope they didn't make you do anything you didn't want to" I said.

"Oh god no.  It was the least I could do for them giving me a place to stay.  You have really good parents.  They accepted me... helped me.  I was surprised when they asked, though.  Your mom likes to watch and I think your dad knows gays give better head.  I don't think I was the first guy to suck his cock" Ben said.  He licked up my shaft a few times and then added "It was over a month until I found a place.  I sucked him almost every day after that but only got his load if your mom didn't want to get fucked too.  Did you know they were that kinky?" Ben asked.

I laughed, realizing a few times had suddenly become daily and his stay went from a week to a month.  I replied "No, I never thought about my parent's sex lives.  They had sex once and that's how I came about.  Isn't that what most kids think about their parents having sex?"   I knew it was a bad idea, but I had to know.  "So you never fucked with them?" I asked.

"No.  No desire.  Oral was as far as I'd go.  It's like the guys I meet that don't want to get infected.  I'll only give them head so I don't risk pozzing them.  If I wanted your dad's dick in my ass, I would wait until you were here to give me yours" Ben said, a huge shit-eating grin coming over his face.  

We fucked the rest of the night.  Some of it was slow, some was hard.  In the morning, I got fucked.  He didn't tie me up this time and it was the most passionate Ben had ever been with me.  We laid there, spooning with his cock still planted in my ass.  "Thanks for taking my virginity.  It meant a lot for you to be the one.  If Stu did it, I would just be one of hundreds he did just to get laid or to infect" Ben said.

"Yeah.  I wish it was you that took mine.  I thought it was hot at the time, but it didn't mean anything to him.  I was just a conquest.  He taught me a lot, though, so it wasn't a complete waste" I said.  Ben nodded.

"What happened with Jeffrey?" I asked.

"He's visiting family for the holidays.  He tried to get me to go with, but I have to work.  I wanted to see you too" Ben said.  I could tell from his face that he missed him.  "I'm going to visit for new years, though.  He's throwing a party for all the queers around his home town to ring in the new year.  You should come with" Ben said a moment later.  A wicked grin slowly covered his face. 

Ben joined us for Christmas and that's when I came out to my parents.  For all the stress I had before I said anything, it was like I told them I liked cherry pie not apple.  Maybe it just confirmed what they already knew.  I'm not sure who was louder that night, Ben and I or my parents.  His cum was dripping down my leg when we went down for breakfast at almost 11AM.  My mom had that post fuck smile on her face, just like Ben and I did.  My dad sniffed a couple times and said "This room smells like sex.  I hope everyone got the Christmas gifts they wanted."

• Like 20
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3