Twink gets dirty at the sauna

My twinkie friend and I were out drinking one night when he said “you go to that sauna round the corner – is it not dirty? Do you not care what people think?”.  I replied “yeh, too right its dirty, there are all sorts of guys in there, poz, old, fit, neg, hunks, twinks, barebackers, safe bros”.  He giggled and asked which I was.  “You know I’m the bare bear spreading my poz seed”.  I said “you always seem the sort to play safe and go with the jocks.  He laughed and said “jocks yeh, want a good looking lad on my arm but I always seem to have run out of condoms.  The jocks don’t mind they love bareback and they think I’m innocent and twinky”.  I laughed and told him how dirty he was and he winked.  Then I asked why do you always need to pretend to be innocent – do you not just wanna let your inner slut out?  He replied “so much – makes me wanna go to that sauna and just let go”.  He leaned closer, put a hand on my thigh, giggled and said “do they have a sling in there?”.  I laughed and said “sure they do, careful though that hand could make the snake grow”.  Just then he kissed me and said, “why don’t we go over – you can show me the ropes, or the chains lol”.  I grabbed his hand and said, come on then pup, let’s go.

The guy on the desk gave me a wink as I paid for both our tickets plus a bottle of poppers.  We got changed and I showed my friend to the showers.  We rubbed each other down and got semis in the process.  I started a tour of the sauna, showing him the steam room, the spa pool then we got to the cabins and passed one with a bear with his ass up and his face down.  My friend whispered “wow isn’t that dangerous – how do you know the guys will be hot or wrap up?”.  I laughed and said “you don’t – that’s the fun of it and I bet he won’t be complaining if a guy dives in raw – most guys here do it bareback”.  He replied “wow that’s so hot, makes me wanna sniff those poppers and get my peach out, can I have a sniff”.  I was all to happy to help. He took a short sniff so I said “come on, have a good deep huff”.  My twinky friend did.  Suddenly, he dropped his towel and walked into a free room, kneeling down ass up. He said “so if show my ass like this, I might get a bare load from a bear I’ve longed for”.  I said “you could, but it’s poz so it’s a big risk”.  He groaned “make me yours – let everyone watch you breed me”.  I walked in, leaving the cabin door open and dropped my towel.  I knelt to lick the twinks smooth peach – burying my tongue deep in his cute hole.  He moaned and took more sniffs of the poppers.  Eventually he started to beg for my thick cock inside him.  I lubed his hole and slid my cock firmly inside him.  He groaned yes sir, give me your cock.  I ploughed him doggy style for a bit, getting harder and faster as we went.  Then I flipped him round onto his back and buried my raw cock inside him again. I leant in and kissed him.  He said “please, I’ve needed you to breed me for so long, give me that potent seed, make me yours”.  This pushed me over the edge and me cock thickened and I pumped a massive five day load into his twinky hole.  We made out. Kissing long and hard.  Eventually he said “thank u for giving me your masculine seed”.  I replied “I’ll always be a part of you now”.  Just then an old guy said “well done lad, making such a cute twink yours”.  I looked round and said to my twink “look at the crowd – they loved my hairy body pounding your smooth one”.  I kissed me again and said “a man and his lad – the way it should be”. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

• 2 weeks later...

My twink then said “wow, this has made me so horny, so what happens now?  If I go back to doggy with my ass in the air do you think I’ll get a strangers load in me?”.  I laughed and said “try it lad and find out as long as you know there will be some real dirty loads out there!”. At this he just let out a little bark of excitement like a little pup and proudly displayed his smooth twinky ass in the air – “I’m taking all loads tonight!”.   The old guy who had been watching asked “all loads?” and my twinky friend replied “all loads daddy, breed me up”.  He was stick thin but hung like a horse. He rubbed his cock along the twinks hole and started to push his hard horse cock in.  My twink said “wait” and put his hand back feeling the cock lining up with his hole “few, it’s raw, on you go daddy”.  My cum let him slide easily into the twink, the old guy laughed and said “off course its raw – I need to breed twinks like you – you pretend not to like us old guys then you beg for my poz cock”.  The twink maneuvered with flexibility to get the old guy on his back without his cock leaving the twinks hole.  The old guy moaned and my twink leant over and kissed him passionately and started to ride the old dudes pole.  Eventually the twink moaned “cum in me daddy, shoot your poz cum in me”.  I could actually see the old guys cock swell then he growled and spurted what looked like a huge load into my twinks ass.  There was a small crowd behind us and they actually cheered.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

• 2 weeks later...

My twink grabbed my hand and asked “where’s the sling?”.  I told him to follow his bare bear.  He trotted along after me and leapt into the sling.  A chubby bear who had been following us walked into the cabin.  At once my twink and I noticed the biohazard tattoo on his stomach around his belly button.  Both the twink and I got hard at this and he said “I’d ask if you use condoms bro but your in the sling so I know you don’t.  Anyway I need to BREED tonight.”  He slid his cock straight into my twinks now cum filled hole and started to pound.  He growled and told my lad how he was going to breed him properly.  My twink reached across and rubbed the bears hairy chest.  The bear leant down and kissed my twink then stood tall and proud and picked up the pace. He really went for it pumping the twinks hole hard.  He slowed down for a bit and put my arm round him and we kissed – the bears cock still in the twink.  After our kiss I said in a loud voice “poz his hole”.  And that pushed the bear over the edge – he picked up speed grunting and then slowed down his cock swelling and he growled – take that poz load! He seemed to spurt rope after rope.  He pulled out, said “take good care of my babies bro” and walked out. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, buglover said:

My twink then said “wow, this has made me so horny, so what happens now?  If I go back to doggy with my ass in the air do you think I’ll get a strangers load in me?”.  I laughed and said “try it lad and find out as long as you know there will be some real dirty loads out there!”. At this he just let out a little bark of excitement like a little pup and proudly displayed his smooth twinky ass in the air – “I’m taking all loads tonight!”.   The old guy who had been watching asked “all loads?” and my twinky friend replied “all loads daddy, breed me up”.  He was stick thin but hung like a horse. He rubbed his cock along the twinks hole and started to push his hard horse cock in.  My twink said “wait” and put his hand back feeling the cock lining up with his hole “few, it’s raw, on you go daddy”.  My cum let him slide easily into the twink, the old guy laughed and said “off course its raw – I need to breed twinks like you – you pretend not to like us old guys then you beg for my poz cock”.  The twink maneuvered with flexibility to get the old guy on his back without his cock leaving the twinks hole.  The old guy moaned and my twink leant over and kissed him passionately and started to ride the old dudes pole.  Eventually the twink moaned “cum in me daddy, shoot your poz cum in me”.  I could actually see the old guys cock swell then he growled and spurted what looked like a huge load into my twinks ass.  There was a small crowd behind us and they actually cheered.

Very... Very HOT, Thanks....

On 5/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, buglover said:

My twink grabbed my hand and asked “where’s the sling?”.  I told him to follow his bare bear.  He trotted along after me and leapt into the sling.  A chubby bear who had been following us walked into the cabin.  At once my twink and I noticed the biohazard tattoo on his stomach around his belly button.  Both the twink and I got hard at this and he said “I’d ask if you use condoms bro but your in the sling so I know you don’t.  Anyway I need to BREED tonight.”  He slid his cock straight into my twinks now cum filled hole and started to pound.  He growled and told my lad how he was going to breed him properly.  My twink reached across and rubbed the bears hairy chest.  The bear leant down and kissed my twink then stood tall and proud and picked up the pace. He really went for it pumping the twinks hole hard.  He slowed down for a bit and put my arm round him and we kissed – the bears cock still in the twink.  After our kiss I said in a loud voice “poz his hole”.  And that pushed the bear over the edge – he picked up speed grunting and then slowed down his cock swelling and he growled – take that poz load! He seemed to spurt rope after rope.  He pulled out, said “take good care of my babies bro” and walked out. 

I like that... !

On 4/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, buglover said:

This is actually very hot, I would love a few older men to poz my hole in this way- reminds me of a gang bang i ended up in at a sauna, I took so much cock then I didn't know if thry were safe or poz but I did get an STD which shocked me but proved to me I csn get knocked up if the poz cock is potent. Its what I know I need & will free me up. Lucky lad!!

• Piggy 1