Older men

2 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Oops! That should've said, "I WILL NOT under any circumstances hit up a guy who is MORE than 20-ish years younger than me." 😊

You may be missing something, I've found out I just fucked or got fucked by a guy more than 30 years younger recently. All of them were in sex clubs, I have sympathy for them, if I had lived here in my 20's I think I would have gone crazy from not being able to hookup.

For clarity, the 81 year old friend of mine is the Top ... and he's only been retired for a year or so now.  He's the one who was complemented so beautifully.  

16 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Some of us have gotten better with age...I think I did, anyway.

I agree.  The more years of Breeding, the more experience, abilities, talents accrue to us.  The blush of youth may be long gone (thankfully), but the years of honing our craft only get better and better.

55 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

For clarity, the 81 year old friend of mine is the Top ... and he's only been retired for a year or so now.  He's the one who was complemented so beautifully.  

I agree.  The more years of Breeding, the more experience, abilities, talents accrue to us.  The blush of youth may be long gone (thankfully), but the years of honing our craft only get better and better.

Lovely to be breed by experiended tops, again and again

Older men can be absolutely magic.

One of my favorite daddy tops is 76 and I've rarely felt so profoundly owned and used and controlled. His dick is so hard and in control of me that when he fucks me that it gets right into my head. We haven't hooked up since the pandemic started and I've been really missing spending time with him as his boy and taking his seed.  He just reached out recently saying he'd like to get together again.

I'm going to *make* time for this man.

Edited by blackrobe
typo
  • Upvote 4

I have a few top guys much older than me.

One is now 78 the others are in their 60's

I find here in NJ they can be kinky as hell and more experimental that younger tops.

The 78 is my favorite he loves the bondage theme. He is very rough but thats the fun! He makes the bottom do things to enhance the fun. He will fuck for hours and he loves to invite friends over to watch him or join in

My experience is the older more kinky they can be.

18 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

You may be missing something, I've found out I just fucked or got fucked by a guy more than 30 years younger recently. All of them were in sex clubs, I have sympathy for them, if I had lived here in my 20's I think I would have gone crazy from not being able to hookup.

Just to clarify, I will have sex with someone who is more than 20-ish years younger than I am. They just have to hit me up first. (And then not flake. But that's a discussion for another thread.)

• Upvote 2