Ranga cock rammed down my throat

Ozpig

Last Tuesday night it was raining and one of my regular fucks wanted to unload in me. I went to his apartment he fucked and bred me and then I left. On the way home I hesitated because of the weather as the park nearby my apartment is particularly a good play area in the warmer weather and in the heavily wooded area. It had stopped raining and I thought I would go for a wander through the woods and maybe get a cock to suck. I do not often get fucked there but I have sucked off plenty of cock there over the last 6.5 years I have lived here. As I was walking through I saw a shadow and this red headed bearded guy moved out of the area where there is some light into the woods, looking back as if beckoning me to follow. I followed him and walked up to him and he was rubbing his cock through his jeans. I moved his hand and began to rub his nice piece of manhood and in no time had it out, was on my knees on the wet grass giving his bigger than average uncut cock my total attention, while playing with his hairy, good sized balls. Not a word was spoken until he said "here comes my load faggot" and he grabbed the back of my neck and rammed his gushing cock as hard into my throat as he could. He came a bucket load and i did not want it all straight down my throat as I like to keep some of the load in my mouth as the taste of cum heightens my experience. I love it. I kept sucking gently and using my tongue to make sure i got every drop out from under his foreskin.  Within a minute he pulled it out, gave me more than a light slap on the face and said "you suck cock good faggot." He walked off.  I was glad i had drained him and made him happy.

• Like 4

On 4/11/2022 at 10:39 PM, Ozpig said:

Last Tuesday night it was raining and one of my regular fucks wanted to unload in me. I went to his apartment he fucked and bred me and then I left. On the way home I hesitated because of the weather as the park nearby my apartment is particularly a good play area in the warmer weather and in the heavily wooded area. It had stopped raining and I thought I would go for a wander through the woods and maybe get a cock to suck. I do not often get fucked there but I have sucked off plenty of cock there over the last 6.5 years I have lived here. As I was walking through I saw a shadow and this red headed bearded guy moved out of the area where there is some light into the woods, looking back as if beckoning me to follow. I followed him and walked up to him and he was rubbing his cock through his jeans. I moved his hand and began to rub his nice piece of manhood and in no time had it out, was on my knees on the wet grass giving his bigger than average uncut cock my total attention, while playing with his hairy, good sized balls. Not a word was spoken until he said "here comes my load faggot" and he grabbed the back of my neck and rammed his gushing cock as hard into my throat as he could. He came a bucket load and i did not want it all straight down my throat as I like to keep some of the load in my mouth as the taste of cum heightens my experience. I love it. I kept sucking gently and using my tongue to make sure i got every drop out from under his foreskin.  Within a minute he pulled it out, gave me more than a light slap on the face and said "you suck cock good faggot." He walked off.  I was glad i had drained him and made him happy.

That is hot, what is a Ragna? Do you wish he had pissed in your mouth after cumming?

On 4/14/2022 at 10:19 AM, TotalTop said:

That is hot, what is a Ragna? Do you wish he had pissed in your mouth after cumming?

A Range is a red headed guy bin Aussie slang. It was actually funny I cruised the partk again last night and he was there again and fed me another gushing load. He cums a fucking bucket.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2022 at 7:19 PM, TotalTop said:

That is hot, what is a Ragna?

A bit more background - the term originates from orangutan, one of the great apes, which has reddish fur. The comparison to a person with red hair is generally considered derogatory.

Personally, my idea of Heaven is Forty-Seven Ginger-Headed Sailors:

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1