First time fisting

AtlPup

Taking your time and make sure whoever is opening you up has a real connection with his hands and listens to you. Lube up and take it gently, pushing slowly and above all enjoying that amazing sensation. Look into his eyes and maintain that contact. Build up the trust and in time your look will tell him everything. Hours will fly by d as bd don’t be afraid to take breaks. Then continue on again. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Learn how to breathe and reduce your stress levels. Trust me, the first time will feel overwhelming. Have an experienced ffisting top as your guide - and don't rush things. Also, start an appropriate diet. I put chia seeds and psyllium husks on my ceeal (a high-fibre one) - and learn how to clean out BEYOND clean (the diet will help you clean out more comprehensively).

Thanks - I had been chatting with a guy from bbrts a while back who said he was willing to reintroduce me to the delights of fisting (he had small hands apparently) and he seemed genuine enough - our schedules never quite worked out and I changed my preference to poz friendly and he dropped me, surprise surprise!  
I already include chia seeds in my diet - a handy tip from another post on here - and they do help with the cleaning regime!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 6:02 AM, RomulusBBBreeder said:

My first time fisting a guy was actually with a guy who was a first time fist bottom lol. We had an experienced friend walking us through it and it was a few hours work but so rewarding. The feeling when his ass clamped down on my wrist was almost orgasmic in itself. He was a big bottom so it just worked out he could handle it. Not the recommended way to jump into it but a memory I will carry always. Oh yeah, we just used crisco as lube 🤣

Sounds wonderful 

• 1 month later...

I had been trying to get fisted for a long time but without success until the day I met again a splendid guy that I lost sight of a little bit and who has since become my boyfriend.  We were talking and he started playing with my hole.  Gradually, I felt his fingers enter my ass.  we were in front of the bar and I leaned against it.  I was trying to open my ass up and ask him if he could come in when I heard him answer me "I have my hands in your ass".  It was the beginning of a new horizon.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I've been thinking about taking a fist, too.  I use toys, including a fisting dildo which I can take quite easily (it is about 7" in circumference), as well as up to a 3" butt plug.  I have a friend who is experienced, and we may try that with his boy friend next summer on an island where he summers.   Looking forward to it with some trepidation but also excitement. 

• Like 1

I just got fisted for the first time! Not going to lie it was intense, uncomfortable, vocal! And while I wanted it to stop, I also didn’t. The guy was super nice and did push me, but I was just never fully relaxed despite plentiful poppers!  Part of me loved it, but I couldn’t say it was pleasurable or orgasmic, but I’m not surprised given it was my first. Once my hole doesn’t feel like it’s been hit by a brick I’m definitely up for trying again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBSMKR said:

I just got fisted for the first time! Not going to lie it was intense, uncomfortable, vocal! And while I wanted it to stop, I also didn’t. The guy was super nice and did push me, but I was just never fully relaxed despite plentiful poppers!  Part of me loved it, but I couldn’t say it was pleasurable or orgasmic, but I’m not surprised given it was my first. Once my hole doesn’t feel like it’s been hit by a brick I’m definitely up for trying again.

Wondering what the time frame was for the experience. It definitely took a while for me the first time and that was with no poppers or anything else but just being in the moment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Wondering what the time frame was for the experience. It definitely took a while for me the first time and that was with no poppers or anything else but just being in the moment.

So I wasn’t expecting to be fisted is the fist thing. I have been playing with ever increasing sizes if plugs in hope of being fisted one day. Anyway I did expect was to be fucked, he was quite thick and long and he was quite dominant. He certainly pushed my limits and in another first I could feel him shoot against my second hole. It was hot and thought that would be it, but he started playing with my hole and kind of knew what he was trying without us talking about it. From that moment to getting fully in I would say was only  about 15min. I was mentally and physically a mess and wanted it to end, but strangely at the same time wanted more! He eventually plugged me and fucked my throat before without notice ripping the plug out and started fisting me again. Hope the neighbors didn’t hear me! Finally with my head on the end of the bed he fucked my face again and dropped a second load. Quite a memorable experience!

Edited by BBSMKR
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

I was mentally and physically a mess and wanted it to end, but strangely at the same time wanted more! 

THIS!!! 🐷 I totally understand! The point when you overcome any doubts and let yourself accept someone to be within you on such on such intimate level. 

• Like 1

I have been working on my hole for sometime now. For the ultimate goal of a fist.  Im with in centimeters of reaching that goal.

My question is:

Is it as painful as the first time you took a cock in your ass.

For my self that was a traumatic experience. I’m thinking that is why I haven’t taken a fist. Scared that it will repeat itself.

thanks

5 hours ago, bbdalbtm said:

I have been working on my hole for sometime now. For the ultimate goal of a fist.  Im with in centimeters of reaching that goal.

My question is:

Is it as painful as the first time you took a cock in your ass.

For my self that was a traumatic experience. I’m thinking that is why I haven’t taken a fist. Scared that it will repeat itself.

thanks

Totally get you ref the pain of first being penetrated, but for me my first fist experience was a different pain, in fact I’m sure I could even call it pain, very hard to explain! It was like a foreign object, like your brain can’t compute what it is, it was like get the fuck out, just stop stop stop, trying to wriggle away, but at the same time curiosity to carry on. Just weird!

20 minutes ago, bbdalbtm said:

Thanks guys, 

Thats what I kind of thought & also explains why I haven’t advanced to the next stage. It’s the mental issue I have to work on now.

You’ll do great. Remember, you do it in your own time and with someone you trust. You won’t regret it and have a good memory of the first time completely taking a fist. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1