H.Heath

CreatedBySir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

was there earlier in the year, one Sunday after SBN, so had a sloppy hole. I was  in the Dark Room using my butt plug to get the cum dribbling out, but quiet so pulled up my trousers and decided to call it a night, headed out of the Dark Room to the area near Jack Straws and could hear a guy following me. I decided to give it another go, dropped my trousers, got the plug out again to work my hole, and before I knew it he was there, slapping my ass and then slipping his rock hard cock up me. He fucked my hard for about 10' before firing a torrent of cum in me, mixing with the loads already there. Panting I leaned back against the trunk, ass sticking out and leaking and another guy came along and pushed his fat cockhead into my cummy hole, and slowly eased in. obviously enjoying the silky ride. We got into a good pace, and when he stopped moving I worked my ass up and down his cock, he groaned, grabbed my hips, pushed hard and came loudly, leaning against me. Slowly his cock softened and slipped out and I could feel the warm dribble of cum down my leg - not a particularly busy night, but a very horny one! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1