The Risk of Sharing Sarah

Sarah and I had been married for four years before we started going down a path that we couldn’t come back from. We started dating in high school and were each other’s only sexual partner until we married shortly after finishing college. We both came from conservative backgrounds. Needless to say, we didn’t have a whole lot of experimentation or experience other than what we’d learned in ‘family planning’ units in health class and what we learned experimenting together. We had fooled around before getting married, but hadn’t gone ‘all the way’ until our wedding night.

Looking back, I still think she’s the hottest woman in the world. I didn’t know she could ever be as filthy as she evolved to be. I also didn’t know that going down this path with her could have been such a turn on. Let me tell you how we got there.

In college, I loved eating Sarah’s pussy, and we didn’t fuck until we were married. She was so tight. I loved opening her up with a finger or two and lapping at her fleshy pink lips. She got super wet and would rock back and forth so I could tongue fuck her. I always got her off with my tongue and fingers and she’d reciprocate by giving me great head. I’ve got a solid six inches, pretty thick from base to tip and a cut mushroom head. After a few tries, she was able to get my cock all the way down her throat so she could suck me and tickle my balls with her tongue. That kind of sex got us through college and the whole wedding planning process.

We had a serious talk about our plan for birth control and condoms after getting married. She wanted to really feel me our first time, so we basically planned the wedding so our honeymoon would be in her safe time. On our wedding night, she rode me bareback no less than three times, and she let me cum inside her each time. After that, we’d have fantastic oral sex for her risky week and she’d let me go raw the other week, but always made me pull out just in case. The only time I wasn’t fucking her bareback was when it was her time of the month.

Basically, that worked for four years with no scares and no need for her to go on birth control or for me to use condoms. Then, of course, the inevitable happened. She felt so good on my cock that I didn’t pull out in time. I thought she’d be furious with me, but instead, she loved it. She said that the risk really turned her on. So, we explored that for a few months. Risk can be such a turn on.

Now, Sarah begged me to cum inside her three weeks out of the month, whether she was ovulating or now. I made sure to keep a supply of condoms on hand in case she ever wanted me to wear one, but whenever I tried to use protection, she egged me on to enjoy the thrill of the risk. She was getting more and more into the idea of risky sex. She told me that cum really turned her on, especially on or in her pussy. I had to admit that the sight of her freshly filled pussy really turned me on.

I asked her if she wanted to go on birth control, and she did think about it, but decided it would kill the idea of risky sex for her, so we were now really playing cum roulette. One time, she begged me to ‘fill her up’ when it really wasn’t safe, and I have to admit it turned me on to know that I could be knocking her up. That turned us both on so much that I stayed hard, and fucked her again. I looked down to see my cummy cock slipping in and out of her, and it made me shoot inside again. That was the first time she took two loads.

About this time, Sarah became closer to Kate, a mutual friend from college. Kate had been what we called a ‘fast girl’ and she had lots of boyfriends. I came home from work once a bit late, and they’d had a few glasses of wine together. As I entered the front door, I overheard Kate telling her something about ‘how good it felt, taking their cum. And even better having him eat it out of you!’ I even heard the unmistakable sound of a sopping wet pussy being fingered. Sarah was masturbating while Kate was telling her some naughty story.

I listened to Sarah orgasm and catch her breath before loudly opening the door and announcing, ‘honey, I’m home!’ She met me at the door flustered and blushing. Kate winked at me and made her way out. Once she was gone, Sarah pounced on me and tore my clothes off. We made love, well, fucked really, right there on the living room floor. She begged me to ‘fill her up,’ and I knew it wasn’t a safe time. I asked if she was sure, and she just begged me. I shot a big load deep in her pussy and she came on my dick. I went soft and slipped out. She leaned back on her shoulders and spread her legs, showing me her cummy pussy.

I’d never really examined up close what her tight little cunt looked like freshly fucked, puffy. Her lips were puffy and red, and my cum spattered all along her slit, slowly oozing out. She reached for my face, and I leaned in think she wanted me to kiss her, and instead, she guided my head down to her crotch. She pushed my face right into the cummy mess we’d made.

I couldn’t pull back, so I just went with it. I lapped at her pussy and knew I was eating my own sperm as it oozed out of her slit. She moaned and cooed, ‘yeah, make sure you get it all. It’s not my safe time.’ And her body was wracked by an orgasm. I’d gotten her off on my tongue before we were married, and I wish I could say that my tongue got her off this time too. Her telling me to clean her out because she was ovulating was what made her cum.

I honestly didn’t mind the taste or the texture. It kind of turned me on to know that my tongue might be all that stood between her egg and my cum meeting inside her.

After that time, she nearly always wanted me to eat her out after filling her up. I never denied her what she wanted. I knew she and Kate talked about it and Kate even made one joke once asking if I was ‘developing any new tastes lately.’ I just grinned, certain they told each other everything. Sarah said, ‘soon, when I’m ready..’ and Kate just winked.  

One night after dinner and a bottle of wine, Sarah cuddled next to me on the sofa. She told me that she was really turned on by the risky sex we’d been having but wanted a little something more. I asked her what she had in mind, turned on by this sexy side of her coming out. She confessed that she fantasized about letting another man fuck her, maybe even letting him cum inside her one day. I was taken aback but told her that I’d naturally support her in whatever she wanted. She was overjoyed and we started to lay out a process to get another man’s cock, and possibly cum inside her unprotected pussy. I never felt offended, but unsure how to proceed.

Sarah was mortified that someone other than me and Kate would discover her kinky risk fetish, so she enlisted Kate’s help. It turned out that Kate was really into risky sex too but had a lot more experience than me or Sarah. Kate was going to find a guy, a stranger to us, to fuck my wife. I suggested that we use some sort of protection with this guy. I mean, it was risky enough having your wife fucked by a stranger, so we agreed to use condoms this time. Sarah would get a new dick in her and see if she liked it, and I’d see if I could handle it. We agreed that if this didn’t go well, we’d wait for one year to sit and think about our risky marital monogamous sex.

Kate made the plans, and one night after work in her safe time, as planned, a tall slim guy rang our doorbell. We’d never done anything like this before, so it was, honestly, awkward. He politely introduced himself as Bill and we had a glass of wine together. We repeated our terms and talked about how it would go. They’d kiss while I ate Sarah’s pussy and got her ready for Bill to fuck, safely. I was relieved that they both followed the plan. When I’d gotten Sarah wet and opened up, Bill pulled down his pants and hefted out a long skinny dick. I bet it was seven inches long. He rolled a condom on and it went about two-thirds of the way down his shaft. I realized then that this would not only be the only cock other than mine inside her, it would also be the first time she’d ever been fucked with a condom.

I jerked off while Bill mounted her and slid inside. Sarah immediately came on his dick. He was about an inch longer than me and I knew he was hitting spots she’d never felt before. He pounded her cunt and talked dirty to her asking her if she liked him plowing her married pussy. He asked me if I wanted to fuck her after he’d stretched her out and opened her up. I nodded that indeed I did! He laid down on his back and had Sarah slide down on his pole to ride him. She grimaced as she sank down, complaining that the friction didn’t feel good to her. She asked if I’d help her out, and reached out to my face. Once again, she drew my face to her pussy, only now, it was full of another man’s rubbered cock. I stuck out my tongue and lapped at the spot where his dick penetrated her. He went so deeply that the entire condom was swallowed by her pussy. When he was deepest inside Sarah, it looked like he was fucking her raw.

In that moment, I couldn’t help but think that I could never have imagined Sarah wanting an experience like this. And I knew we’d both be ok with doing something like this again.

When Bill was close, he dutifully pulled out. Sarah hovered on her haunches as he blasted his load all over her pussy lips. I was grateful that none got in her. Bill got dressed and respectfully gave her a peck on the cheek. I was still crouched between her legs savoring the sight of her freshly fucked pussy spattered with a stranger’s seed. It was the first time she’d brought another man to orgasm, and his load was perilously close to her vagina. She told me she had a great time and wanted me to fuck her bareback and fill her up. I put my dick right inside her and pounded her until I shot my load deep into her cervix. When I pulled out, I realized that I must have fucked some of Bill’s semen inside her and I told her as much. She grinned and simply suggested, ‘then you’d better make sure you get it all out…’ I dove into her pussy and lapped all of the cum that poured forth, knowing that I was likely eating another man’s seed. The taste didn’t offend me, and I knew she liked it too. Sarah asked me to snap a few photos of her freshly fucked pussy and I was happy to record the sight. I was a little unnerved when she immediately texted them to Kate, who I’m sure passed them on to Bill. Not only had another man fucked my wife, he now had naked photos of her.

I asked Sarah if she wanted to see Bill again and she thought about it, but decided instead that it would turn her on to have Kate find her a new guy. Kate arranged it. Sarah’s next partner was supposed to come over a month to the day from when we’d had fun with Bill, but his schedule changed, and he would up coming over a week later. This was a slightly less safe time than with Bill, but this guy would agree to wear a rubber too.

Andy showed up right on time. We’d done this once before, so Sarah and I were a bit less nervous. Andy was middle-aged, a bit older than us, but he clearly went to the gym regularly and worked out. He was shorter than me but had a toned body that I knew would look hot fucking my wife. I was startled to realize that I’d never though anything like that before.

As with Bill, I ate Sarah’s pussy while they made out. Then he got undressed and pulled out his thick cock. It was a little longer than mine, but much thicker. I knew Andy would stretch her out and it would feel amazing fucking her afterwards with her cunt opened up and loose. Andy put on a condom and slid into her pussy in one long slow thrust. She raised her hips to meet his cock. When he was fully inside her, his thick cock stretched her pussy lips wider than they’d ever been stretched. She groaned from his size and winced from the friction.

Sarah asked me to lay down and she got on top of me in a 69-position, with my cock in her mouth, and I lapped at her puffy pussy as Andy slid back in. I didn’t mind his sheathed cock sliding back and forth over my tongue as I lubricated their sex. He talked dirty to her and told her that he could feel her pussy loosening up. He joked that I shouldn’t worry and she’d tighten up in a few days. Sarah reached back and spread her lips wide. Andy, the second stranger to have his dick inside my wife, pounded into her. He tore off the condom and sprayed his load right into her unprotected opened-up pussy. She immediately lowered her creampie right down onto my face. I eagerly lapped at her cunt as she deep-throated my dick. I wanted her to pull off so I could fuck her too, but she kept up her pace and I shot my load deep in her throat, my face covered in Andy’s cum.

By the time we caught our breath, Andy had dressed and gone. Sarah asked me to get her a glass of wine, and when I returned, she was fingering herself taking selfies of her cummy open pussy and sent them right off to Kate. She asked me if I’d had fun and I had to admit that I did, but I was a little sad I hadn’t cum inside her. She spread her pussy and beckoned me to her. My dick slid right into her. I knew I hadn’t gotten all of Andy’s sperm off of/out of her, and I knew my dick was likely smearing his cum into her. I said as much, and she just moaned and repeated, ‘clean me out, baby. It’s not my safe time.’ As I fucked her, she whispered how good my raw cock felt inside her, and knowing it wasn’t her safe time made it even more hot.

I fucked her as long as I could and added my load to the cummy mess slipping out of her sloppy pussy. Seeing my cum-covered cock slip out of her kept me hard. I would finger and eat her then fuck her some more. I know some of Andy’s cum made it deep inside her, and that I was responsible for that, and it turned us both on.

We had been planning these extra-marital sessions every month or so, but Sarah was enjoying herself so much that she asked if we could try it every other week. Now, that meant every other session was likely to occur when Sarah was ovulating. I asked if that was a good idea and she told me that it was the whole point. The risk of getting knocked-up made her cum, and I liked being part of making her cum.

Two weeks after our session with Andy, Kate arranged for one of her exes to come over to fuck my wife with me. I remembered Sam from college and knew Sarah had found him attractive then. Kate had told her that he was very well endowed and that she still slept with him from time to time. I wasn’t sure it was a good idea to meet with a guy who Sarah sort of had a crush on, but we did it anyway.

When he showed up, Sam told us that he had fathered three kids and had a vasectomy. Sarah’s face lit up. She told him that the other guys had been ok with wearing condoms, but since he was ‘clipped,’ he could go bareback. Sarah made that decision on his own and all I could do was nod.

Sam was by far the most well-hung man I’d ever seen in person, and as he’d be the fourth man to fuck my wife, he’d penetrate her the deepest. We hadn’t discussed the plan in as much detail as we had with the other guys. Sarah laid down on her back and Sam lined up his big dick with her mouth and face-fucked her pretty aggressively while I ate her out. I worked three fingers into her to help her open up for his big dick. Sam sat on the sofa, his raw dick pointing straight up. Sarah squatted over him and tried to sit on him, but he was just too big.

Sam suggest I try spitting on his cock a little, so I did. Inches from my face, he tighten his muscles and it smacked against my lips. He asked me to get the head wet. I knew I was very close to blowing another guy, but I wanted my wife to be happy. She was cooing and leaned back. She pulled her pussy lips open with both hands and asked me to guide him into her. I grasped the base of Sam’s cock and aimed him right inside my wife. She slipped down to his balls.

Sarah rode that man’s bare cock until he was ready to cum. He asked where she wanted it, and Sarah begged him to fill her up. I watched his cock tense up as he fired his blanks deep into her cunt.

Sam didn’t excuse himself like the others had. Instead, he took photos as Sarah showed off her ruined bred pussy. He texted them to Kate as I lined my dick up and fucked my wife. She moaned and grunted saying next time she wanted twice as many loads inside. That made me cum.

As we caught our breath, Kate messaged Sarah to ask if she wanted to see Bill and Andy again. They were jealous that Sam got to go bareback and they wanted to breed Sarah as well.

With Sam, there had been less risk, but psychologically we both needed to see if she was ready to take bareback cock. Next time it would be two bareback cocks, plus mine, or so I thought.

To weeks later, Sarah was ovulating on the night Bill and Andy came over. We knew we’d be taking the biggest risk we’d taken so far. Knowing that, we had to make a plan just in case she missed her next period. I suggested the morning after pill, going so far as to offer to pick it up from the pharmacy. She didn’t like that idea and told me she had a plan and she’d tell me at the same time as the other guys.

Over two bottles of wine, Bill and Andy discussed what Sarah would like to happen. She was shy as she explained how much taking cum at a risky time turned her on. She looked at me to agree, and I honestly told them it turned us on. They asked I was ok eating their loads out of her as the only form of protection we would use, and I nodded. Sarah was thrilled and started kissing both of them.

With two men there, I was more on the sidelines than I’d been when they fucked my wife solo. Sarah sucked Bill’s cock while Andy ate her pussy and fingered her ass. They switched places before getting her on her hands and knees and Andy slid inside. Andy complained that her sopping pussy wasn’t quite wet enough, so I crawled under Sarah’s heaving chest and lapped at her pussy and Andy’s raw cock. Rather than suck my dick, she gobbled at Bill’s cock. The two men switched places but Sarah and I remained in the same spot. As with Sam, Bill asked me to guide his bare cock into my wife. I lapped at the spot where their bodies me. Bill came first and planted his seed as deeply as he could. When he pulled out, a dollop of his cum dripped straight into my open mouth. I would have tasted more if Andy hadn’t slid right in and pounded her like his life depended on it. Andy was fucking my wife too aggressively for me to fuck-lick, so I just laid back and enjoyed the show. I’d never been so close to her orgasmic cunt as Andy shot his load.

Rather than pull out immediately, Andy muttered something about letting his seed soak into her belly. He did soften enough to pull out, releasing a torrent of mixed cum pouring out of my wife. Sarah moaned as I went to lick her pussy, and she suggested we all have another glass of wine. So, we did. Sarah was seated on our sofa, and I watched a trickle of cum ooze onto the cushion. I asked if she wanted any help cleaning up her mess, basically offering to eat two strangers’ cum out of her, in front of them. It was a little humiliating, but the thought of it kept me rock hard.

Andy grabbed his phone. It turned out that he’d snapped a few photos while Bill was breeding my wife, and Bill had done the same for him. I must admit they were hot. I was a little mortified that he sent them on to Kate. The guys finished their wine and left. I asked Sarah if she was ready for me to finish and clean her up. She asked me to text Kate and ask what we should do, so I did.

Kate replied,

RISK TURNS YOU ON RIGHT? YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS TO TAKE THAT RISK TO THE NEXT LEVEL. YOUR WIFE HAS TWO LOADS INSIDE HER FERTILE CUNT.

1/ DON’T CLEAN HER OUT. LET THOSE LOADS SOAK INTO HER OVERNIGHT.

2/ FUCK HER WITH A CONDOM ON. EITHER WAY, IF SHE MISSES HER PERIOD, YOU KNOW IT’S NOT YOUR’S.

TAKE PICS.

I was about to bust a nut, so I put on a condom, for the first time ever, I fucked her safely. It’s funny to think of it as safe sex knowing that with every thrust, I was forcing two guy’s cum deeper into my wife’s pussy. I snapped a few photos with Sarah’s phone and she begged me to fuck that cum into her. It felt so wrong. I wanted to pull out and remove the condom, but didn’t make it in time. I came inside her, filling the latex reservoir with my cum. Sarah took a photo of my huge load bulging in the rubber.

I texted the pics to Kate, and asked her, ‘Do you take risks like this?’ She replied,

WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY? I’M ON THE PILL. IT’D BE A HUGE RISK TO TAKE ALL THAT CUM AND NOT BE PROTECTED.

Kate still regularly organizes new guys to come over and fuck my wife. Now we’re on several adult websites and know a little more about how to make new friends, all of whom are willing to breed my wife.

Sarah and I have had many other adventures, which nearly always end up with her taking other men’s seed. We’ve had some close calls, and I still usually fuck her bareback and fill her up. Sometimes though, when she’s ovulating, she’ll only let another man, or men, cum inside her. Sometimes I eat their cum, sometimes their dicks go in my mouth. I don’t mind as long as Sarah is happy.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for this amazing story, @1981virginia! Keep it coming...

5 hours ago, TotalTop said:

My hetero friends fuck their girlfriends, wives, or FBs raw but for casual dating, hook ups, they use condoms.

Most of my straight male friends just pull out during casual encounters. Women don't want them to use condoms. Here in CA, thankfully it's still easy to get it taken care of if a girl does happen to get knocked up. I know I'd be tempted to push the envelope and pull out later and later.

• Like 1

Chapter 2.

I left a little part out in my last story about Sarah taking loads from other men and us risking her getting pregnant. You know now that Sarah now gets off on taking cum in her pussy. You know that she really likes to take loads of cum when it’s her risky time of the month. She really likes for strangers to fuck her. And you know it turns us both on for me to eat cum out of her freshly fucked cunt. Anyway, it turns out that our first time sharing her might not have been the first time she had fun with other guys.

Once, before we’d gotten married, we went on a holiday together. It wasn’t fancy, just a little motor lodge in the country with a nice pool and nice hiking trails throughout the area. Sarah and I needed some time off together, and we scheduled this little trip.

We checked in to our motel and the handsome guy at the desk smiled and asked if we were celebrating our honeymoon. We told him we were just dating, but he offered us a free upgrade to the suite. He told us things were slow and he could bring us a gift basket in a few minutes. He told me I was a lucky guy, and I saw him practically flirt with my girlfriend as he complimented her dress. She was clearly flattered by the attention. He handed me the room key and grinned at Sarah as we turned to take our stuff to the room. I knew he was watching, and I couldn’t help but grab her curvy ass over her gauzy dress. Before the door to the lobby closed behind us, the clerk made a phone call. All I overheard was, ‘…yeah, and I’ve already given them their gift basket… You should swing by and see if…’

Sarah giggled on the way to our room, and I told her that the clerk was right. She was hot, and I was very lucky. Sarah rolled her eyes and noted the pool and hoped it would be a warm night so we could hang out there and watch the sunset before a romantic night in our room. I was looking forward to eating her wet pussy and getting one of her exquisite blowjobs.  

The honeymoon suite was pretty much identical to all the rooms in the brochure, but with a king-sized bed. We’d spent the night together a few times already, and we were content to keep going ‘all the way’ reserved for when we got married. Knowing this, there was no need for her to be on birth control or for us to travel with condoms. We joked about the ‘pull out method’ and she told me one day she’d let me put the tip in when it was her safe time. I asked when that might be and she told me that sadly, it certainly wasn’t right now. Seeing that big bed got me and Sarah excited for some fun times. She started changing to get dressed for dinner and there was a knock at the door.

The handsome clerk was there with our ‘honeymoon’ gift basket. I only cracked the door wide enough to accept the basket, but Sarah peeked behind me to say thank you before realizing that he could see her whole beautiful body in nothing but her bra and panties. I later wondered if she did it on purpose. Sarah gasped when she made eye contact with the guy, a practical stranger. I repeated thank you, then swiftly closed the door. We both fell into giggles. The clerk was all smiles. He stood there shaking his head and licking his lips before he turned and headed back to the front office.

Sarah opened the gift basket, and we enjoyed the strawberries and a bottle of champagne. We had some chocolates too. I told her that it turned me on that the clerk had ogled her body. She grinned and told me she was glad that I liked her showing off a bit.

The chocolates were labeled HIS and HERS and we each grabbed two. My HIS chocolate tasted odd to me, and I couldn’t guess what flavor it was supposed to be. Sarah loved hers and said it tasted like coffee. We each had another and mine lasted less weird, but not at all like coffee. Between the champagne and showing her off to the clerk, we were both feeling horny, and I ate her out, pulling her panties aside. She was close to orgasming when the phone rang. I answered it and it was the desk clerk asking how we liked our gift basket. I thanked him kindly wishing this guy would give us some space. When I hung up and went back to pounce on Sarah to make her cum, she looked at the clock and realized we’d have to hurry make our dinner reservation. As we quickly dressed, we made plans to finish what we’d started later!

We went to a fancy resort inn and had a tasty meal by candlelight. Sarah played footsie with me the whole time under the table. I wondered if our waiter could see. She was really getting into being sexy in public. I knew she was sad to leave what we started back in the room unfinished, and I was hoping I’d be up to some more fun, but I was starting to feel exhausted. I guess the stress from work was catching up with me.

Dinner was lovely, but we wanted to head back to the room to be alone. We stopped by the party store on the way back and got some booze to enjoy. I was kind of tired, so Sarah drove the rest of the way back to the motel. We put half of the beers in the bathroom sink, filled with ice, and went outside to watch the sunset by the pool. We cracked open some beers and were having a lovely evening. Once the sun went down, we had another couple of beers and got, well, frisky. I was already in swim trunks, and she was in a two-piece bikini hidden under a see-through robe. She dropped the robe and asked if I wanted her to take off more. I was feeling sexy and relaxed, but also a little sleepy. Her coffee chocolates must have kicked in because she was wide awake and surprisingly horny.

I looked around and there only seemed to be a few rooms with lights on and no traffic coming and going. She asked if it would turn me on to see her topless outside, where anyone could see her tits, perhaps even the desk clerk. I confessed the thought would indeed turn me on. She asked me how much and I showed her my tenting crotch. She grinned and reached around to take off her top. She couldn’t get the clasp herself, so she asked me to help her. She backed up to me, and I undid the clip. As I did, a station wagon drove into the parking lot. She was mortified as her breasts sprang into view. I cupped them with my hands and the driver, a man next to his wife, saw me groping her ample bare breasts. The man’s eyes flashed as big as saucers and then right back to normal as if he hadn’t seen my girlfriend’s tits. The man went to the front desk and checked in as Sarah dove into the pool. I was left there cracking up, holding her bikini top.

Sarah was a little tipsy, and embarrassed that she, well, I, had bared her chest to a total stranger. I tossed her suit top her way, and dove in, splashing around and telling her it was totally fine and that even if he had seen her tits, it was only for a second. Plus, we didn’t know the guy and would never see him again. She blushed and knew I was right. She asked if she could tell me a secret, and I said, ‘of course. You can tell me anything.’ She blushed again and whispered in my ear that it turned her on to know that another man had seen in only underwear, and another man had seen her bare tits tonight. I knew she was telling the truth because her nipples were fully hard and pressing through the thin fabric of her suit as she put her top back on. I flicked my fingers against her hard nipples reminding her that she was the sexiest woman I knew.

She giggled and asked if I’d go grab a few beers from the room, so I hopped out, stifling a yawn, and toweled off. The crotch of my shorts bulged with my hardening cock. Just as I reached our room, I saw the man come out of his room, alone, fully dressed, and headed over to the pool. I thought for a moment about going back right then so I could apologize for exposing my girlfriend to him. But I knew right where the beer was, and I could grab it in just a moment. I reached for the keys and realized I didn’t have them on me.

I went back over and got to Sarah just as the man did. He greeted us warmly and introduced himself. His name was Mike and asked if we were married. We chatted and let him know that we were only dating. He told us to enjoy each other and knew we’d have a beautiful family one day. As he said it, Mike’s eyes traced over Sarah’s mostly visible body. He said he’d head in in a bit but wanted to give his wife a moment to herself after putting his own family to bed. He explained that they were local but liked to have a little ‘staycation’ from time to time.  

The man walked back to his room with a smile on his face, and I figured he’d gotten an eyeful and would go back to their room and cuddle with his wife. She asked about another beer, and I asked Sarah if she had the room key. We realized that it had been in my swimsuit pocket and now, after dark, it was likely at the bottom of the pool. I kicked myself for being so stupid and headed to the front desk. The attendant didn’t have a duplicate, so offered to let me back in before his shift ended. He followed me back to the room, and eyed Sarah, still in the heated pool treading water as he walked back across the parking lot.

I returned with the beers, sure to keep the room door propped open so we could get back in. After we opened the next round of beers, I was feeling nearly done but Sarah wanted to swim a few laps as I started to doze. At some point, Mike came back outside. He had stripped down to white underwear and a tank top with a room towel tossed over his shoulder. He sat next to the pool and dangled his legs in the water making small talk with Sarah as I sat on a lounge chair, nodding off and feeling the chilly night air. I wanted to call it a night, especially as this stranger was not fully clothed as he chatted up my girlfriend, but I felt like I was glued to the lounge chair.

I saw Sarah looking up at the man and chatting. I heard him say that he’d forgotten his suit and hoped that it was ok. She didn’t seem to mind and pointed out that he had more clothes on that she did. I thought it was kind of hot that this man had seen Sarah’s bare chest, and now she could see the outline of his cock through his underwear. From where I was sitting, it looked plump. I was a little stiff knowing that Sarah could see the man’s crotch too, but I was falling asleep and too tired to move. Images of them splashing together swirled in my head. Mike must have hopped in and when he got out, his underwear had gone see-through, and I could clearly see his impressive dick and balls even from where I was sitting.

About this time, I must have fallen totally asleep on the lounge chair. Poor Sarah told me later that she’d noticed I was out and had to ask Mike, who was ready for some more swimming, to help me get to the room.

The next morning, Sarah told me I was great last night. I knew I’d fallen asleep horny but was surprised that I had been able to perform at all and I couldn’t remember a thing. Over coffee from the little pot in the room, I asked her what we did last night. She spread her legs and she was super creamy down there. She told me she was wet just thinking about it. Her pussy was red and puffy, her pubic hair matted with cream. I eagerly went down on her and lapped up her juices as they oozed out of her slit and trickled down my throat. My face was covered in her cum before I looked around the room and saw it in disarray. Her bathing suit was over a chair, there were beer cans everywhere, and the sheets were barely hanging onto the king-sized bed. We’d clearly had a fun night. She clutched the back of my head as she rode my tongue to orgasm.

It wasn’t until after we’d gotten into sharing her with other men that she told me what really happened that night.

To be continued…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2