• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3.

Years later, after we were married, Sarah asked me if I’d be ok sharing her with other guys. When it started, I honestly did it to please her. I shared her with a practical stranger who fucked her safely and sprayed his cum all over her pussy, which I gladly lapped up for her. The next guy was so hung, he stretched her out with his condom-sheathed cock, but when he pulled out to cum, he sprayed his seed into her gaping fertile cunt. The third guy I shared her with had a vasectomy and was shooting blanks. When the first two men heard that we’d let the third man fuck Sarah bareback and cum inside her, they came back for more. And I ate those loads out of her creamy pussy. She’d taken two loads of cum deep inside her when it wasn’t exactly her safe time. While creampie eating started to get as much of their seed out as possible, I loved making Sarah feel good. I truly don’t mind the taste or the texture.

Just remembering those fun cummy nights makes me hard. Those three strangers were the first I shared Sarah with, but they were not, I now know, the first raw cocks she’d taken.

After sharing her with a few more friends and pals, Sarah told me the whole story of the first time she let a stranger fill her up. She also told me that her first time wasn’t with me, it was with two total strangers. As I ate her freshly-fucked pussy, she told me that had happened on that night.

I had been in the room when she lost her virginity to another man, or rather men.

As he flirted with my girlfriend in his wet underwear, Mike, the station wagon driver, saw me passed out on the lounge chair by the pool. He asked if she needed any help getting me to bed. Sarah had gladly accepted his offer. Mike must have slung me over his shoulder, fresh from the pool, in what I remember being nearly sheer underwear barely concealing his impressive package.

Mike had suggested putting me upright in a chair just in case I was drunk and could get sick. Sarah offered him a fresh towel to dry off with, and he’d gladly accepted but didn’t use too thoroughly. Sarah told me that she’d seen his dick in his wet underwear and made a joke about it being bigger soft than I was hard. He’d chuckled and asked if she wanted to compare them. He offered to whip it out so she could get a better look.

Sarah told him that she’d already seen more of his dick than any man other than me. He’d joked that she should see a few more cocks before settling down with just one. She’d laughed and said she’d keep that in mind, even saying that she wasn’t sure she’d ever be satisfied with just one cock. Mike asked if we’d had any evening plans and she’d confessed that while we were saving going all the way until marriage, she was going to let me tease her pussy with my cock for the first time tonight. She also told him that she’d nearly cum before we headed to dinner and couldn’t wait to have an orgasm. Me being out cold, Mike had offered his services, happy to help get her off.

Sarah confessed that seeing his package had turned her on even more than her unfinished orgasm from earlier. She spread her legs to show him that she was wet just thinking about other men’s’ dicks. Her bikini bottoms were soaked through with her juices and clung to her swollen pussy lips. Mike pulled his wet underwear down and offered her a closer look. He warned her that his cum was super-charged, and he always had to wear a condom when getting anywhere near his wife’s pussy. Sarah told him that we didn’t bring any since we weren’t planning on going that far, and plus, she didn’t believe in birth control. He told her he’d be willing to risk it since it was just going to be teasing.

Mike offered to get her off and she ripped her bathing suit off and tossed it to him. He closely examined the soaked crotch of her bikini and inhaled her juices. She told him he was welcome to eat her pussy if he’d like that. Mike went down on my girlfriend, and she was close to cumming when he stopped. Sarah was clearly enjoying what he was doing with his tongue against her clit, and even giggled, telling him that he was almost as good at eating her creamy pussy as I was. Mike suggested they try something she hadn’t done with me yet and one day maybe, when the time was right, she could tell me about taking her first cock while I, the love of her life, was in the room. Sarah’s whole body quivered with her first mini orgasm just thinking about telling me one day.

Mike asked her if she wanted him to tease her pussy with his bare cock, and she told him it might not be a good idea, since she had her period a week earlier and it might be especially risky. He promised just to tease unless she wanted more, and Sarah laid back again and spread her legs. Mike positioned himself between her legs and slapped his cock against her bare pussy. She loved it and begged for more. His was the first cock to touch her cunt.

Mike went from slapping his hard dick against her pussy lips and ever so gently aligned the tip of his cock where no man had been before. Sarah told me that she remembered her breathing going shallow and rocking her hips, so the very tip eased ever so slightly into her unprotected cunt. Mike was staying perfectly still and letting Sarah take as much or as little of his cock as she wanted. She thanked this man, a total stranger, for letting her use his bare dick to get off.

Sarah took maybe two inches of Mike when she heard a noise. She thought it was me stirring, but when they looked over at me and saw me passed out cold, they realized it was the desk clerk at the door.

The noise had been a knock at the propped-open door, and it was the clerk delivering the spare room key to replace the one I’d lost in the pool. He quickly assessed the situation and saw that Mike was sliding his raw cock into Sarah’s pussy while I was passed out cold. She was embarrassed, but he offered a little explanation as Mike kept teasing her cunt. As he undressed, the clerk came clean about something special being added to our honeymoon gift basket chocolates. Mine had been spiked with a sedative and hers had been dosed with an aphrodisiac. As Mike kept pumping her pussy, he himself volunteered that he’d provided the chocolates. He looked down at her as he told her hers wasn’t the first pussy they’d shared.

Sarah told me she felt violated, but in the moment, with Mike sliding further and further inside her, and the clerk slowly stripping off the rest of his uniform, she knew she wanted them to use her. It felt good and she knew I’d be fine. She confessed to wanting them both to fuck her. She promised to tell me one day when the time was right, knowing I’d understand. Mike winked at her saying that he’d be glad to fuck her again with me watching one day.

Mike slid all the way in and pounded Sarah while she blew the clerk. Mike’s cock brought her to a big orgasm. After Mike came inside her, the men switched places and Sarah took her second raw cock. The clerk slid his meat into her cummy pussy. He was smaller than Mike and she later described the sound of his dick sloshing around inside her. After the clerk filled her up with his load, she had them help me onto the bed. They stripped me naked, and Sarah suckled my soft cock while they each took another turn. By sunrise, she had four loads simmering in her fertile womb. She managed to suck a load out of me as well and spit it into her palm to finger fuck into herself. She even ground her sloppy pussy against my sleeping face as Mike and the clerk dressed and left. Mike gave her a pill that he promised would keep her from becoming pregnant, but she was a little leery of taking any pill they offered her.

Sarah was relieved when she had her next period. It was years later when she told me that I wasn’t her first, but I was there, passed out on the bed when she took her first two raw cocks, letting them both cum deep inside her twice. She came clean as well about me eating her creamy pussy the next morning. I’d eaten my load for the first time, mingled with two strangers’ fresh seed as it oozed out of her and into my open mouth.

Sarah still tells me I eat her better than anyone ever has.

When she told me the whole story, I was so hard I couldn’t help but fuck a load into her before eating it out. l held Sarah and told her that I didn’t mind being the third man to fuck her, after we were married, and that she didn’t need to keep any secrets. She asked if I meant that, and I eagerly nodded. She then told me I was nowhere near her third cock. She’d let multiple men breed her before I slid all the way inside for the first time. We made plans to see Mike again. All these years later, she’d kept his card. I knew I’d be tasting his load out of her creamy pussy again soon.

To be continued…

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4.

Ever since sharing my wife, Sarah, with a few guys, she’s been more and more into small groups, bringing the idea up from time to time. I must admit it was super sexy sharing her with two guys. It was a real turn on for us both. Sharing your wife with other men is enough to get us going, but sharing her with strangers bareback while in her fertile time is much more risky, and therefore an even bigger turn on.

I started sharing my wife in threeways with me involved. The first couple of times, it was me and one other guy. We then got into a situation with two guys who had each fucked her safely coming back together to both fuck her bareback and cum inside her. Each time she’d take a load, it was more and more risky with her natural monthly cycle.

Afterwards, each time I’d shared her, I’d lap at her pussy, egging her on with my tongue to tell me her deepest desires. She told me she loved that we’d let two men cum inside her already and adding more spice would push our limits.

Lapping at her always-creamy pussy, I asked if she wanted me to be one of the guys breeding her in a big group, and she told me that no, she’d rather I managed the whole thing, that way she wouldn’t have to worry too much about the guys we’d be inviting. She suggested me not cumming in her at all; in case she did get knocked up at this ‘breeding party,’ she’d know it wasn’t mine and we could make a more informed decision about next steps… It seemed crazy to be planning an orgy, starring my wife, while managing to remain more or less responsible.

We were talking about inviting five or six guys over to share her with, the idea that it would be when she was ovulating. She was clearly excited. We weren’t looking at getting her pregnant, but at taking that big risk. I asked her if she wanted me to arrange anything special for her first big group and saw her ‘guilty look’ that I’ve come to know so well. Sarah had the same look on her face when she told me about two men fucking her while I was passed out in a motel back when we were dating. In other words, she’d already taken on a big group, I just hadn’t known about it.

I asked Sarah for the details, and she told me about a college spring break trip she made with her good pal Kate while I was stuck on campus finishing a big project. That was her first time taking loads from multiple men but I didn’t know until years later. It happened while we were dating, just as I was seriously thinking of asking her to marry me as we approached the end of our senior year.

Sarah, Kate, and I were about to graduate and they treated themselves to a senior spring break vacation together, knowing that I’d be stuck on campus. Kate suggested that she and Sarah should go a little clothing optional resort in Florida together. I asked Sarah if that was a good idea, and she told me that with her best friend Kate there, she’d be just fine. Kate was our most promiscuous friend and had a reputation for having a good time. Sarah somehow convinced me that Kate would take all the guys’ attention, so she’d be safe. Sarah told me that she was looking forward to being naked so she could perk up her self-esteem about her body. How could I argue with that? So, away they flew. During the trip, I didn’t hear much from Sarah, only a few texts from Kate with photos of Sarah really enjoying herself.

In some of the photos, Sarah was topless. So was Kate. They both had beautiful tits. They had mingled by the pool and met some frat guys and got rather chummy with them, but I didn’t feel threatened. A day or so later, there was a dimly lit pic of Sarah sitting topless in a hot tub, grinning from ear to ear sandwiched between to college studs. An hour later, Kate sent me a pic of Sarah standing up and totally naked. What was more, there were frat guys now naked in the background, some of whom were happy to dance around poolside.

Kate sent me some pics of them partying, all naked, and then one of Sarah asleep on a sweaty bed. Sarah texted me as they left the resort and headed to the airport to fly home. Sarah told me that they’d had a blast and she was so excited to see me! Even with my deadline pressing, I paused work so I could go pick them up from the airport.

I remembered Sarah coming home from this trip and being super horny. When we’d started dating, we had decided to save ourselves for marriage, going all the way was off-limits. We’d been doing hand stuff with each other, but no sex yet. I knew she was conservative and not on birth control. Normally, Sarah would jerk me off or I’d finger her while we made out.

I picked Sarah and Kate up at the airport and as soon as we’d dropped Kate off, Sarah was all over me. She begged me to go down on her, and before even showering that was my first time eating her creamy pussy. Right there in the hallway of her apartment, surrounded by suitcases, I went down on her. She hiked up her skirt to reveal no panties, and a very creamy pussy. I dove right in and though Sarah tasted delicious; such rich creamy juices poured out of her. I’d only fingered her up until now, but this time she was much more wet and slippery. It turned me on to think that my tongue was doing such a great job that I made her drip. My face was soaked with her juices and stayed that way until she’d blown me for the first time. She kept my cum in her mouth. When we kissed, I thought it was wild how much her cummy kisses tasted like her pussy.

In that moment, I wondered what a cummy pussy must taste like. Sarah noted that I was still super hard. I asked her if we’d be safe letting my cum near her pussy sometime. That was playing with fire, I knew, but just thinking about it made me want to go for another round. She crouched on the floor playing with her wet cunt as she sucked my dick for the second time ever. I asked her if I could cum on her pussy. That thought was enough to make Sarah cum on her fingers and she collapsed backwards. I climbed on top of her and jerked my cock for no more than ten seconds before I shot my load all over her furry mound and meaty lips. Sarah still quivered from her orgasm as I lowered my face to her crotch. I lapped up my own cum and filled my mouth with it. We kissed and passed my load back and forth. I later learned this was called ‘snowballing.’ After catching our breath, I asked her how Florida had been. She told me it was a real blast and hoped we could go there together someday.

After that hot night in the hallway, I knew I wanted that kind of risky fun to go on forever with Sarah. Later that week, I went out and bought the nicest engagement ring my work study would provide. Nearly daily, Sarah would come home and ask me to eat her out. Sometimes, Sarah’s pussy would be red and puffy like she’d been running. Sometimes I’d eat her out, and she’d feel looser, like she was really relaxed. Sometimes she’d ooze pussy juice, and sometimes it would be more like a trickle.

She always tasted amazing, and she’d usually beg me to cum on her pussy. I’d always lap it up and we’d kiss it back and forth. After such a session, a few weeks before graduation, I climbed out of the sweaty sheets, my face slick with my cum mingled with her creamy juices and popped the question. She eagerly agreed. Sarah suggested a new position to celebrate, and she had me lay down on my back. She straddled my face with her pussy just over my mouth. She fingered her opening as I lapped at her. A torrent of fresh ooze dribbled down and plopped into my hungry mouth. I came without touching myself. Sarah and I kissed and she whispered in my ear, ‘I hope we can go on like this forever…’ Turns out we did, in more ways now than I knew then.

Anyway, fast forward a few years, and her I am organizing five or six guys to come over and breed my wife’s unprotected cunt at an unsafe time in her cycle. I asked Sarah what really happened at the resort down in Florida. She told me the sordid details as I ate her creamy pussy, enjoying her shared pussy.

To be continued…

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1

On 5/24/2022 at 8:04 PM, 1981virginia said:

Lapping at her always-creamy pussy, I asked if she wanted me to be one of the guys breeding her in a big group, and she told me that no, she’d rather I managed the whole thing, that way she wouldn’t have to worry too much about the guys we’d be inviting. She suggested me not cumming in her at all; in case she did get knocked up at this ‘breeding party,’ she’d know it wasn’t mine and we could make a more informed decision about next steps… It seemed crazy to be planning an orgy, starring my wife, while managing to remain more or less responsible.

This is incredibly hot. Especially the fact that she doesn't allow/want you to shoot your load in her fertile pussy as well because she wants to be knocked up by some stranger from that group for sure. This is extremely intense and hot.

Just like when my ex-girlfriend fucked with her co-worker around 18 years ago. She was not on birth control and let him fuck her bare and - of course - cum deep in her pussy. When she came home later, I had to eat her pussy and I was allowed to put my hard cock in her wet cunt for a few moments but she didn't want me to cum in her. The reason: she wanted me to feel that stranger's cum around my cock and she also wanted to be sure it was his' baby if she got knocked up. Incredible and I can totally recommend playing risky like that.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 3:35 AM, RiskyMarc said:

This is incredibly hot. Especially the fact that she doesn't allow/want you to shoot your load in her fertile pussy as well because she wants to be knocked up by some stranger from that group for sure. This is extremely intense and hot.

Just like when my ex-girlfriend fucked with her co-worker around 18 years ago. She was not on birth control and let him fuck her bare and - of course - cum deep in her pussy. When she came home later, I had to eat her pussy and I was allowed to put my hard cock in her wet cunt for a few moments but she didn't want me to cum in her. The reason: she wanted me to feel that stranger's cum around my cock and she also wanted to be sure it was his' baby if she got knocked up. Incredible and I can totally recommend playing risky like that.

Great story!!  Keep it going!!

So reminds me very little of my 1st wife.  We played with my best friend a few times then it turned into 4 ways letter on.  So hot to watch my wife..

• Like 1