Okay, so he's ejaculated it on your face, now what?

As much as I like to swallow cum, and have my mouth used, I really like it when a guy shoots his load all over my beard and on my face. I especially like it when they use their still erect dick to smear the jizz all over my face oh, but no matter how it ends up there, smeared or splatters, I leave it there to dry. I know that it's silly, but I like to believe that it marks me as a cock sucker, and somehow via aromatherapy or pheromones oh, men will know that they can use my mouth for pleasure

• Like 2

I would rather swallow cum but if the tops wants to cum on my face I wouldn't object.  I too like them to spread it around with their cock and if in a group I would wear it proudly as well.  And like desperatekyslut said hopefully attract more cocks to my mouth.  

• drscorpio changed the title to Okay, so he's ejaculated it on your face, now what?

I have been in a glory hole booth many times and had guys blast all over my face and leave and I go down the hallway to get another booth knowing everyone I pass sees the cum dripping down my face and it's like an invitation to follow me into another booth. 

• Piggy 1

I like swallowing, but there’s just something hot about feeling a guy’s cum on your face. It feels so slutty and sexy. I like having a guy cum on my face, getting him hard then fucking or sucking him again with his load still on my face. 

Like everyone else, I'd much rather swallow but it's the tops choice where he shoots. When I get a guy that wants to give me a facial I like to have him smear it around with his cock. Most times I let it dry on my face. LOVE feeling my skin tighten as his load dries. mmm making me crave some jizz now 🙂 

I prefer to swallow the loads, but years ago, I had a str8 "regular" that I had been sucking off for many years, that really got off shooting his load all over my face. I'd suck him until he was just ready to explode, then he'd pull out of my mouth and frantically stroke it until his load was exploding all over my face. Dripping down my goatee. His cum was rather bitter tasting, so it was kind of a win-win that that's what he got off on. 

• Like 1